Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 dollar gas coming

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Idaho basically has no rules for bikes. It's not like most states where they must abide by the vehicle code. They can run stop signs, red lights hog roads etc. Unless they do so unsafely. It's total bullshit. They have the centenial trail and they want to ride on our narrowest roads and cause problems. Like Fernan lake road narrow. Makes me wish for my tuned Dmax back so I can make them disappear in a cloud of diesel soot. My Ram is new can't void that warranty! Bicyclists can kiss my ass.

To be fair, most places allow bikes to treat stop signs and red lights as yield signs.
    In Kali they have to abide by the vehicle code. Although they run stop signs and lights all the time. I have never been to a auto vs bicycle accident that was not the bicyclists fault.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Idaho basically has no rules for bikes. It's not like most states where they must abide by the vehicle code. They can run stop signs, red lights hog roads etc. Unless they do so unsafely. It's total bullshit. They have the centenial trail and they want to ride on our narrowest roads and cause problems. Like Fernan lake road narrow. Makes me wish for my tuned Dmax back so I can make them disappear in a cloud of diesel soot. My Ram is new can't void that warranty! Bicyclists can kiss my ass.

To be fair, most places allow bikes to treat stop signs and red lights as yield signs.
    In Kali they have to abide by the vehicle code. Although they run stop signs and lights all the time. I have never been to a auto vs bicycle accident that was not the bicyclists fault.
    Not for much longer.

https://cal.streetsblog.org/2021/03/22/legislative-update-bike-stop-as-yield-bill-passes-first-hurdle/
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Not for much longer.

https://cal.streetsblog.org/2021/03/22/legislative-update-bike-stop-as-yield-bill-passes-first-hurdle/
    Who needs laws. It's Kali the perfect place.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

I understand the left’s dream of everybody going electric. Problem being, once we do this, isn’t it going to just drive up electric prices? Let’s also not forget about the current log jam the electric vehicles companies are having right now due to the current battery cell shortage. So they want to jack up gas prices when people have no way of adjusting to it? I say go for it. Sounds like a great plan to get killed in mid terms and in 2024.

But most liberals can’t think past their bleeding hearts anyway, so it’s no surprise they are clueless about it. Liberals are the most education but least intelligent people in society.

Google what the mining of Lithium does to the environment and to water supplies for poor people all over the planet.

Then google where and how the fuck we can store all that spent Lithium and the damage that does to the environment after we first raped poor communities and ruined their fresh water supplies.

Oh, hey, We're back! Where can I dump these trainloads of spent metals? Green? My fucking ass.
    But it isn't in the US so nbd...
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

292 here in CDA was 230 when I got here... cutting into my profits costs me 8 to 10 bucks a day now

Yeah. It was under $2 when I got here at the beginning of November.
    LEAVE!!!
    Hey, I ain’t one of those Joe Biden votin motherfuckers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Not for much longer.

Who needs laws. It's Kali the perfect place.
    Kali can do what it wants?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I understand the left’s dream of everybody going electric. Problem being, once we do this, isn’t it going to just drive up electric prices? Let’s also not forget about the current log jam the electric vehicles companies are having right now due to the current battery cell shortage. So they want to jack up gas prices when people have no way of adjusting to it? I say go for it. Sounds like a great plan to get killed in mid terms and in 2024.

But most liberals can’t think past their bleeding hearts anyway, so it’s no surprise they are clueless about it. Liberals are the most education but least intelligent people in society.

Google what the mining of Lithium does to the environment and to water supplies for poor people all over the planet.

Then google where and how the fuck we can store all that spent Lithium and the damage that does to the environment after we first raped poor communities and ruined their fresh water supplies.

Oh, hey, We're back! Where can I dump these trainloads of spent metals? Green? My fucking ass.
    This is the issue no one has an answer for
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m just glad that we’ve got some DIGNITY back in the White House.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Crickets from the left
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Paid $4.79 yesterday.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Name ONE politician trying to take your petroleum!!!1¡1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good. We need to keep poor people from driving.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good. We need to keep poor people from driving.
    Better seats for me!