Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 dollar gas coming

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:

BidenBros love to pay more for gas! He'll be out of office soon and we'll be back to drilling our way to energy independence.

you are saying Pres. Harris will allow drilling?
    You’d like to hope it’s just wishful thinking and he’s not so disconnected from reality that he thinks Trump will be president again.

Certainly the furthest right of the right on the board.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:

BidenBros love to pay more for gas! He'll be out of office soon and we'll be back to drilling our way to energy independence.

you are saying Pres. Harris will allow drilling?
    You’d like to hope it’s just wishful thinking and he’s not so disconnected from reality that he thinks Trump will be president again.

Certainly the furthest right of the right on the board.
    To be fair, you thought the same thing in 2016 about Trump being president even once.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    To liberals high gas prices is just a sign that you should walk more and drive less

Long live bike lanes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

To liberals high gas prices is just a sign that you should walk more and drive less

Long live bike lanes

Better yes, take mass transit.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Long live bike lanes

Yes. It's safe, clean and quick. Just don't look anyone in the eyes, and chain your phone or tablet to your belt.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mello doesn't see sarcasm very well, need a special button for his posts "Never Your Best Effort"
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Long live bike lanes

That’s for the pours. I went to school so I would never have to do that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Long live bike lanes

That’s for the pours. I went to school so I would never have to do that.
    Exactly. You think De Blasio takes the subway? He has a car and a driver. Zuckerberg taking BART? These elites with a carbon footprint of the size of West Linn are taking private jets, multiple huge mansions, armed guards and then lecturing the little people on how they have to live. When out of school and poor in 1979 I used to take a Tri-Met bus on a direct shot from the burbs to downtown. Clean, safe and really convenient. Then they built the light rail Max and now the bus takes you to the Max station and adds another 15 minutes to the commute. And now it isn't safe, especially after dark and especially if you are a woman. After two years I had significant client responsibilities which meant a car.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I can get by on a gallon of gas per week in God’s country. I’ve already stretched my wings a few weeks ago with travel.

We made it within those parameters.

Thank Allah for the the Gaia whores though. We’d have been fucked without them ourselves
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Tequilla said:

Long live bike lanes

Especially now that robbery is no longer a punishable offense.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Tequilla said:

Long live bike lanes

Especially now that robbery is no longer a punishable offense.
    Go file a police report on a cell phone theft and then feel good about yourself and the high character government you voted for.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    BTW gas is now $4.50 @TheMarina 87 Octane.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Cyclists are the worst. Total pricks of the road and don’t follow any of the traffic laws. 95% of them are raging scum.

In Portland, rules optional. If they want to they ride on the sidewalks. When they want to its on the road. Turn signal totally optional but if they veer into your lane expect the finger. Traffic lights also optional.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    Idaho basically has no rules for bikes. It's not like most states where they must abide by the vehicle code. They can run stop signs, red lights hog roads etc. Unless they do so unsafely. It's total bullshit. They have the centenial trail and they want to ride on our narrowest roads and cause problems. Like Fernan lake road narrow. Makes me wish for my tuned Dmax back so I can make them disappear in a cloud of diesel soot. My Ram is new can't void that warranty! Bicyclists can kiss my ass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Idaho basically has no rules for bikes. It's not like most states where they must abide by the vehicle code. They can run stop signs, red lights hog roads etc. Unless they do so unsafely. It's total bullshit. They have the centenial trail and they want to ride on our narrowest roads and cause problems. Like Fernan lake road narrow. Makes me wish for my tuned Dmax back so I can make them disappear in a cloud of diesel soot. My Ram is new can't void that warranty! Bicyclists can kiss my ass.

To be fair, most places allow bikes to treat stop signs and red lights as yield signs.