Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mask update

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

My local Safeway has a no mask policy in place for employees and customers who have been vaccinated. Perfect. Don’t Ask, Don't-tell, My Body- My Choice, Letit be, Let it be-e let-it-be-e let -it be...

But how will HuskyJWs daughter know who to fear?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

https://www.mapquest.com/us/idaho/super-1-foods-289180581

It's a little out of the way, but the Super One Foods on 95 seems like a better shopping fit.

Would Woodinville like to join Greater Idaho?

Super one’s meat is hot garbage. Well, cold garbage.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947

https://www.mapquest.com/us/idaho/super-1-foods-289180581

It's a little out of the way, but the Super One Foods on 95 seems like a better shopping fit.

Would Woodinville like to join Greater Idaho?

Super one’s meat is hot garbage. Well, cold garbage.
    Rosauers satisfies my manly meat needs.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    I get so confused on the threads - I just posted this on the pinned thread

Went into a Staples today to drop off some UPS packages, the sign read "We encourage mask wearing" or something my burned out brain thinks is close to that and in a Safeway 4 others no mask. Lewis county might finally be changing back to human

but wanted to add this tidbit - leaving Chehalis heading west on Hiway 6 into Pe Ell, a guy pulled over in his company truck and was exiting the vehicle wearing an effing mask. Mrs Lebam was appalled, I used logic and assumed that his wife was in the truck and he was protecting her FROM sure death.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2021

HuskyJW said:

Was just at a local Safeway. Approximately 30 people in the store. Everyone was masked except me and one other customer. I didn't notice any dirty looks, but it was stunning how everyone is masked up.

Freeloader
    One thing we know, you won’t be ditching the mask. Science be damned! I think your daughter would be very upset and traumatized.
    Damone wrong again
    shocker

You talk about my seven-year-old daughter a lot.

NF weird.....Almost like you guys are the same person

Not saying you are the same person. Just saying you talk about little girls. A lot.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Was just at a local Safeway. Approximately 30 people in the store. Everyone was masked except me and one other customer. I didn't notice any dirty looks, but it was stunning how everyone is masked up.

Freeloader
    One thing we know, you won’t be ditching the mask. Science be damned! I think your daughter would be very upset and traumatized.
    Damone wrong again
    shocker

Not saying you are the same person. Just saying you talk about little girls. A lot.
    Just curious, what is it about you that prompted you to think to disclose your daughter to strangers on the internet? and once engaged, why keep offering up more and more of her personal identity?

What does your wife think about what you’ve done and continue to do with your daughter on the internet?

I’m old school. I think what you’ve done is weird af.

But hey, you do you!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    Damone wrong again
    shocker

Is she still pointing at people who are maskless and asking you why they are bad people?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I wear a mask whenever I post here.