Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mask update

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Was just at a local Safeway. Approximately 30 people in the store. Everyone was masked except me and one other customer. I didn't notice any dirty looks, but it was stunning how everyone is masked up.

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Costco is officially mask free if vaccinated. They aren't asking at the door. Majority are still wearing masks.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Was just at a local Safeway. Approximately 30 people in the store. Everyone was masked except me and one other customer. I didn't notice any dirty looks, but it was stunning how everyone is masked up.

Freeloader
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    Moron and presumed free shitter. Wearing a cloth mask is just moronic virtue signaling. When I hear a leftard saying follow the science I think of a poorly educated suburban housewife. Congrats.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited May 2021

HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    Moron and presumed free shitter. Wearing a cloth mask is just moronic virtue signaling. When I hear a leftard saying follow the science I think of a poorly educated suburban housewife. Congrats.
    Freeloader

Not sure your beard appreciates you calling her poorly educated
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    Freeloader

Just when we thought there couldn’t be a shittier poaster than Kobe, @HuskyJW says hold me White Claw.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

But did you feel like you were being judged?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    My Youth Sports Spectators Masking Index has dropped precipitously over the last 2 weeks. Last game was almost no one. Yes yes, it’s outdoors and no one should to begin with. However it’s school property with layers of fakata rules. People are ignoring them.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

My Youth Sports Spectators Masking Index has dropped precipitously over the last 2 weeks. Last game was almost no one. Yes yes, it’s outdoors and no one should to begin with. However it’s school property with layers of fakata rules. People are ignoring them.

Gold Bar TUFF!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited May 2021
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/idaho/super-1-foods-289180581

It's a little out of the way, but the Super One Foods on 95 seems like a better shopping fit.

Would Woodinville like to join Greater Idaho?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    One thing we know, you won’t be ditching the mask. Science be damned! I think your daughter would be very upset and traumatized.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Freeloader
    Freeloader

Pressing. Even for you...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

But did you feel like you were being judged?
    I didn't, but who knows
  • Options
    Founders Club

*fakakta
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    No clue where my masks are...haven’t used one in weeks. I’ve seen a few of the no mask required if vaccinated signs, but fortunately for me I identify as vaccinated even though I haven’t actually gotten the jab.

Love modern science...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No clue where my masks are...haven’t used one in weeks. I’ve seen a few of the no mask required if vaccinated signs, but fortunately for me I identify as vaccinated even though I haven’t actually gotten the jab.

Love modern science...

Freeloader.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,590
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A couple an hour in my store has ramped up to five or six the last few days. Most are Russians and Eastern Europeans as they inherently mistrust government but I’m seeing some ‘mericans flexing their muscles. As a store, with a vax card employees will be allowed to take off their masks next week I believe. Most here won’t. I’m thinking that the company wants a comprehensive list of vaccinated people so that eventually they can free everyone when we get to a certain percentage. That’s my take on the science of it. But I’m an unvaccinated Neanderthal so I could be wrong.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    I wear a mask whenever I post here.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sheeple
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was in the local Ace about an hour ago. It said masks are optional if you're vaccinated. I'm not, but I took off the face diaper in 0.04 seconds anyway. B)