Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blazin Kemba runs 10.91 at NCAA Western Regionals

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Iโ€™ll let you check if you can catch her. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Well I guess 15 minutes is long enough for a big time track expert to give his take on who is likely to win the Menโ€™s NCAA menโ€™s track Championship. I guess you donโ€™t know and have to check information from other experts. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Iโ€™m sure your watching the Western Prelims. The 1500 is starting right now........just FYI. ๐Ÿ˜

There are some Huskies in the 1500 heats.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Mick Stanovsek of Washington qualified for the semi final from his heat. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    Sam Tanner of Washington qualifies for Semifinal too
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    A kid from University of Porland made it to the Semis. Portland has always had a good track tradition for a Track school. They have an indoor track around the Chileโ€™s Center and their new track Facility on the Willamette River should be awesome.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    The Pilots have another qualifier ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

The reason I come here is to provide information other Ducks donโ€™t have yet that I have on Our Duckpond aggregator/conversation site. Not that it matters but our site is free and we donโ€™t whine about donations.

You are the ones that want to attack and denigrate for some reason rather than have a civil conversation.

There is no conversation.

NOGAF about the links you post. You're the only one that responds to your own shit, That's what MySpace is for. LEAVE and go there. You can even add music.

If any Ducks come looking for you (they won't) we'll point them your way.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

The reason I come here is to provide information other Ducks donโ€™t have yet that I have on Our Duckpond aggregator/conversation site. Not that it matters but our site is free and we donโ€™t whine about donations.

You are the ones that want to attack and denigrate for some reason rather than have a civil conversation.

No one asked for you to do this
  • Options
    No one asked you for your opinion jerk.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You arenโ€™t answering my questions about how all the people know about donations Moron Braggard Mike. How can that happen when I havenโ€™t said anything. Spit out a logical answer Moron Braggart Mike.

If youโ€™re too stupid to figure it out, I canโ€™t help you.

I canโ€™t explain to you why the sky is blue if you donโ€™t see that the sky is blue. Poor fucking duck
    That is so lame you fucking POS. I have not said anything about donating. Others donโ€™t have access to my information but all of them know my history. And of course you are too unwilling to give an explanation for this. You are really a childish little motherfucker Moron Braggart Mike.

Obviously you are following this so if you are such a Track fan bigger than me of course,..............

Which Menโ€™s Team will win The NCAA title just off the top of your head since you are up on these things.

You should be able to answer that question quickly braggart Mike.

Clocks ticking Mike. I know.

Of course you havenโ€™t said anything about donating. Because you havenโ€™t donated. It public knowledge. Better get that donation in though. Your free beer glass is getting empty. At some point, you will know and understand the folly of your ways. Tick tick tick.

This year, I think BYU looks unusually strong. We will need to see after Saturday who all is qualifying. Oregon looks in good shape. SC and LSU too. We need to get through tomorrow though. Iโ€™m on tfrrs serval times a week. You probably donโ€™t know what that even is. Poor ignorant duck.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    First people donโ€™t say anything about donating because they are not braggarts like you Moron Mike

That is so lame you fucking POS. I have not said anything about donating. Others donโ€™t have access to my information but all of them know my history. And of course you are too unwilling to give an explanation for this. You are really a childish little motherfucker Moron Braggart Mike.

Obviously you are following this so if you are such a Track fan bigger than me of course,..............

Which Menโ€™s Team will win The NCAA title just off the top of your head since you are up on these things.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You arenโ€™t answering my questions about how all the people know about donations Moron Braggard Mike. How can that happen when I havenโ€™t said anything. Spit out a logical answer Moron Braggart Mike.

If youโ€™re too stupid to figure it out, I canโ€™t help you.

I canโ€™t explain to you why the sky is blue if you donโ€™t see that the sky is blue. Poor fucking duck

You should be able to answer that question quickly braggart Mike.

Clocks ticking Mike. I know.

Of course you havenโ€™t said anything about donating. Because you havenโ€™t donated. It public knowledge. Better get that donation in though. Your free beer glass is getting empty. At some point, you will know and understand the folly of your ways. Tick tick tick.

This year, I think BYU looks unusually strong. We will need to see after Saturday who all is qualifying. Oregon looks in good shape. SC and LSU too. We need to get through tomorrow though. Iโ€™m on tfrrs serval times a week. You probably donโ€™t know what that even is. Poor ignorant duck.

Still didnโ€™t answer my Question Braggart Mike. You have no logical explanation.

Looks like you had to check on the net. I guess you just werenโ€™t following like a track expert. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

LSU SHOULD WIN THE MENS TITLE. OREGON HAS A SMALL CHANCE BUT SHOULD GET A PLACE ON THE PODIUM AND A TROPHY.

I looked at the results so far for the East and west regions. Still too early to tell. Dumbshit. If you know anything about track, dope sheets are often wrong. Oregon has better than a small chance. BYU surprises me. SC isnโ€™t out of it. Lots can happen.

Enjoy your free beer here, poor ass duck. Time is ticking. Maybe next time youโ€™ll think twice before shitting where you eat.

Poor ass duck
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Iโ€™m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. Itโ€™s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. and then you have so many craven equivocations youโ€™re answer means virtually nothing.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You are so full of shit but but youโ€™re better than anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

Iโ€™m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. Itโ€™s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You are so full of shit but but youโ€™re better than anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s a dumb post. Really embarrassing.

You should check the new post by Derek though.

Iโ€™ve ran at Hayward you dumb fuck. You have zero idea...

I might not be better than anyone else, but Iโ€™m better than you.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Iโ€™m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. Itโ€™s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. and then you have so many craven equivocations youโ€™re answer means virtually nothing.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ass fuck?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

A kid from University of Porland made it to the Semis. Portland has always had a good track tradition for a Track school. They have an indoor track around the Chileโ€™s Center and their new track Facility on the Willamette River should be awesome.

UP used to have a track . . . It was replaced by the soccer field and Chiles Center many years ago.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

Iโ€™m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. Itโ€™s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s a dumb post. Really embarrassing.

You should check the new post by Derek though.

Iโ€™ve ran at Hayward you dumb fuck. You have zero idea...

I might not be better than anyone else, but Iโ€™m better than you.
    Event? Year? High school or college?