Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Illegal wind. NOC. Fuck off.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    You’re a real track aficionado moron Mike. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

Your a real track aficionado moron Mike. 😂😂😂😂😂

You have zero idea how wrong you are. I said fuck off.

Track aficionado’s understand what a +2.1 wind can do in the 100m and do not brag about wind aided times.

HTH

• Options
    edited May 2021
    You are fucked up. 9.91 WA is a blazing speed for a woman WA or not. You didn’t even watch the meet. The wind was blowing intermittently and many marks were not wid aided. If you don’t think 9.91
    even WA is blazing fast for a woman you are a complete moron. Just bitching to bitch as usual like a little girl. I’ll bet you few of your crappy FB players would be able to beat her in a race. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I believe she holds the fastest collegiate women’s 60 meter of all time 7.05. It wasn’t wind aided Morom Mike.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    College

DJDuck said:

Your a real track aficionado moron Mike. 😂😂😂😂😂

You have zero idea how wrong you are. I said fuck off.

Track aficionado’s understand what a +2.1 wind can do in the 100m and do not brag about wind aided times.

HTH

You are so fucking stupid. Track aficionados and a normal person understand that the advantage you get in time when the wind is 2.1 rather than 2.0 allowed doesn’t make much difference at all.

She ran a 9.91 Moron Mike. What do you think she would have run with the wind .1 mph less you ignorant twit.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

You are fucked up. 9.91 WA is a blazing speed for a woman WA or not. You didn’t even watch the meet. The wind was blowing intermittently and many marks were not wid aided. If you don’t think 9.91
    even WA is blazing fast for a woman you are a complete moron. Just bitching to bitch as usual like a little girl. I’ll bet you few of your crappy FB players would be able to beat her in a race. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I believe she holds the fastest collegiate women’s 60 meter of all time 7.05. It wasn’t wind aided Morom Mike.

I watched the meet fucktard. I’m watching today and tomorrow as well. I follow track and field, closely. I paid attention though, and know she didn’t run a 9.91. 9.91 for a woman isn’t even possible. Fucking idiot. Typical duck.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I made a mistake in my post but you knew that because the first post and others referenced 10.9 fucktard. All you live for is to be argumentative. She ran a 10.9 Moron Mike.

I checked several track sites and the difference in advantage in the 100 meters between an allowable 2.0 that day and an unallowable 2.1 of .1 is an advantage of .01 seconds moron mike.

You are just bitching to bitch. A Washington Husky track fan 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Most every Husky here says track doesn’t even count but all of a sudden we have a Husky claiming to be a big fan of track. Sure moron Mike, sure you are. I bet you follow the Husky track program religiously. 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

I made a mistake in my post but you knew that because the first post and others referenced 10.9 fucktard. All you live for is to be argumentative. She ran a 10.9 Moron Mike.

I checked several track sites and the difference in advantage in the 100 meters between an allowable 2.0 that day and an unallowable 2.1 of .1 is an advantage of .01 seconds moron mike.

Most every Husky here says track doesn’t even count but all of a sudden we have a Husky claiming to be a big fan of track. Sure moron Mike, sure you are. I bet you follow the Husky track program religiously. 😂😂😂😂😂

Your have no clue. 😂. I’m a bigger track fan than you’ll ever be by far. I follow all track, not just UW. . Tell me more about her 9.91. Mistake? You did it twice 😂 fucking clueless idiot. Typically duck. Poor and stupid. I know way more about you than you do me. That’s for sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    The reason I come here is to provide information other Ducks don’t have yet that I have on Our Duckpond aggregator/conversation site. Not that it matters but our site is free and we don’t whine about donations.

You are the ones that want to attack and denigrate for some reason rather than have a civil conversation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

The reason I come here is to provide information other Ducks don’t have yet that I have on Our Duckpond aggregator/conversation site. Not that it matters but our site is free and we don’t whine about donations.

You are the ones that want to attack and denigrate for some reason rather than have a civil conversation.

What other site?

Seems like not many ducks even give a shit.

Poor ass duck. Fucking freeloader. Typical though, drink the free beer and bitch about it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

DJDuck said:

Your have no clue. 😂. I’m a bigger track fan than you’ll ever be by far. I follow all track, not just UW. . Tell me more about her 9.91. Mistake? You did it twice 😂 fucking clueless idiot. Typically duck. Poor and stupid. I know way more about you than you do me. That’s for sure.
    Hey Idiot if you followed the thread it was about her 10.91. I made a mistake in ONE post and like a child you are still talking about it rather than the substance I posted earlier.

Bragging about being a bigger track fan.........more childishness.

Moron Mike the Sleezy Board. Member you act like a child. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Hey Idiot if you followed the thread it was about her 10.91. I made a mistake in ONE post and like a child you are still talking about it rather than the substance I posted earlier.

Moron Mike the Sleezy Board. Member you act like a child. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey idiot. You posted 9.91 twice. Makes me think you don’t follow track or know what the fuck your talking about. Which is evident. Poor ass fucking duck.
  • Options
    You aren’t answering my questions about how all the people know about donations Moron Braggard Mike. How can that happen when I haven’t said anything. Spit out a logical answer Moron Braggart Mike.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You aren’t answering my questions about how all the people know about donations Moron Braggard Mike. How can that happen when I haven’t said anything. Spit out a logical answer Moron Braggart Mike.

If you’re too stupid to figure it out, I can’t help you.

I can’t explain to you why the sky is blue if you don’t see that the sky is blue. Poor fucking duck
  • Options
    edited May 2021

DJDuck said:

If you’re too stupid to figure it out, I can’t help you.

I can’t explain to you why the sky is blue if you don’t see that the sky is blue. Poor fucking duck
    That is so lame you fucking POS. I have not said anything about donating. Others don’t have access to my information but all of them know my history. And of course you are too unwilling to give an explanation for this. You are really a childish little motherfucker Moron Braggart Mike.

Obviously you are following this so if you are such a Track fan bigger than me of course,..............

Which Men’s Team will win The NCAA title just off the top of your head since you are up on these things.

You should be able to answer that question quickly braggart Mike.

Clocks ticking Mike. I know.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    How big is her penis?