Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White Supremacy is the Root of all Race-Related Violence in the US

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited May 2021 in Tug Tavern
https://theconversation.com/white-supremacy-is-the-root-of-all-race-related-violence-in-the-us-157566

"....as an ethnic studies and critical race studies professor who specializes in Asian American culture, I wanted to address the climate of anti-Asian racism I was seeing at the start of the pandemic."

What more needs to be said?

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well of course. The blacks attacking Asians are controlled by white supremacist and are doing to by proxy. It’s really quite ingenious really.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    When it comes to terror and hate, are whites the best? 10/10 CRT experts say yes.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

Has anyone here ever met a white supremecist?

Like, seriously...where the fuck do these people supposedly live?

Delaware
    D.C.
  • Options

Best Chappelle skit ever?

Definitely in the top 5.

I'm Rick James, Bitch!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    thechatch said:

I’ve interacted with a some on an internet message board.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

I’ve interacted with a some on an internet message board.
    Kobe I’ve seen you claim that whites are responsible for the black crime and out of wedlock birth rates, you’re the only person here who appears to believe in the all powerful, supreme whitey.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021

Best Chappelle skit ever?

Definitely in the top 5.

I'm Rick James, Bitch!
    The Real World spoof will always be my fave

https://youtu.be/4aGWkc_IDuk

Cept It ain’t really a spoof anymore is it?
  • Options
    So sad Charlie Murphy passed away. His Real Hollywood stories were epic.

The story of the little dude with the big mouth, "Fuck You, Pal. Fuck You, You Moron."

Charlie imitating a black dude who spoke like a white prick was 4 Fucking Aces. "I want more."

Could watch those stories a thousand times, and still laugh every minute.

TYFYS Charlie Murphy.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

Yes. I used to be a subscriber to a pekkkerwood site called dawgman.com.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    thechatch said:

The Throbber grew up in N Idaho. Literally spent summers less than 1/2 mile from the Aryan Nations compound. Never once saw a person driving there. Never saw a person there. Nothing. Never saw them in the bars. Zip.

Was just talking about that a couple weeks ago with my buddy whose family has a cabin on Hayden Lake. He never saw any of the either.

Per the media, Hayden Lake was purportedly the Mecca of white supremacy. Maybe white doctors and lawyers and bankers from Spokane. But they were just rich people not racists. Though in the new narrative, cool rich and white = racist.

• Options
    edited May 2021

thechatch said:

The Throbber grew up in N Idaho. Literally spent summers less than 1/2 mile from the Aryan Nations compound. Never once saw a person driving there. Never saw a person there. Nothing. Never saw them in the bars. Zip.

Was just talking about that a couple weeks ago with my buddy whose family has a cabin on Hayden Lake. He never saw any of the either.

Per the media, Hayden Lake was purportedly the Mecca of white supremacy. Maybe white doctors and lawyers and bankers from Spokane. But they were just rich people not racists. Though in the new narrative, cool rich and white = racist.

A buddy of mine who's Italian and Native American, which means dark as shit in August, is moving to Hayden Lake in a month or two. He has no worries at all.

The media always needs a story about kooks to distract the sheep herd. How perfect was Qanon Shaman as an attention-grabbing spectacle for the dumbest of the flock?

Meanwhile the real crooks in congress continue ripping us off and selling out our country to foreign interests as they shout "Nazis, Nazis Everywhere!!"
  • Options

thechatch said:

A buddy of mine who's Italian and Native American, which means dark as shit in August, is moving to Hayden Lake in a month or two. He has no worries at all.

The media always needs a story about kooks to distract the sheep herd. How perfect was Qanon Shaman as an attention-grabbing spectacle for the dumbest of the flock?

Meanwhile the real crooks in congress continue ripping us off and selling out our country to foreign interests as they shout "Nazis, Nazis Everywhere!!"
    Christ, Hayden Lake is even more cool rich and white now than it was back in the awesome 80's. He'll be fine. He must be oozing cash if he's buying on Hayden Lake itself.

The City of Hayden is pretty vanilla, suburbia now. Just a mass of people from the Spokane River all the way up to Garwood now. Why someone would want to settle north of Appleway and deal with 95 regularly is beyond me (Hi @Sledog). 95 south of the river is smooth sailing all the way to McCall.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

thechatch said:

Christ, Hayden Lake is even more cool rich and white now than it was back in the awesome 80's. He'll be fine. He must be oozing cash if he's buying on Hayden Lake itself.

The City of Hayden is pretty vanilla, suburbia now. Just a mass of people from the Spokane River all the way up to Garwood now. Why someone would want to settle north of Appleway and deal with 95 regularly is beyond me (Hi @Sledog). 95 south of the river is smooth sailing all the way to McCall.

I don't live north of Appleway.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

I don't live north of Appleway.
    You caught on quick then. That is some traffic fuckery that direction.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter