Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White Supremacy is the Root of all Race-Related Violence in the US

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Has anyone here ever met a white supremecist?

Like, seriously...where the fuck do these people supposedly live?

The Throbber grew up in N Idaho. Literally spent summers less than 1/2 mile from the Aryan Nations compound. Never once saw a person driving there. Never saw a person there. Nothing. Never saw them in the bars. Zip.

Was just talking about that a couple weeks ago with my buddy whose family has a cabin on Hayden Lake. He never saw any of the either.

Per the media, Hayden Lake was purportedly the Mecca of white supremacy. Maybe white doctors and lawyers and bankers from Spokane. But they were just rich people not racists. Though in the new narrative, cool rich and white = racist.

A buddy of mine who's Italian and Native American, which means dark as shit in August, is moving to Hayden Lake in a month or two. He has no worries at all.

The media always needs a story about kooks to distract the sheep herd. How perfect was Qanon Shaman as an attention-grabbing spectacle for the dumbest of the flock?

Meanwhile the real crooks in congress continue ripping us off and selling out our country to foreign interests as they shout "Nazis, Nazis Everywhere!!"
    Christ, Hayden Lake is even more cool rich and white now than it was back in the awesome 80's. He'll be fine. He must be oozing cash if he's buying on Hayden Lake itself.

The City of Hayden is pretty vanilla, suburbia now. Just a mass of people from the Spokane River all the way up to Garwood now. Why someone would want to settle north of Appleway and deal with 95 regularly is beyond me (Hi @Sledog). 95 south of the river is smooth sailing all the way to McCall.

Coeur d'Alene has traffic now? Wow...
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

The Throbber grew up in N Idaho. Literally spent summers less than 1/2 mile from the Aryan Nations compound. Never once saw a person driving there. Never saw a person there. Nothing. Never saw them in the bars. Zip.

Was just talking about that a couple weeks ago with my buddy whose family has a cabin on Hayden Lake. He never saw any of the either.

Per the media, Hayden Lake was purportedly the Mecca of white supremacy. Maybe white doctors and lawyers and bankers from Spokane. But they were just rich people not racists. Though in the new narrative, cool rich and white = racist.

A buddy of mine who's Italian and Native American, which means dark as shit in August, is moving to Hayden Lake in a month or two. He has no worries at all.

The media always needs a story about kooks to distract the sheep herd. How perfect was Qanon Shaman as an attention-grabbing spectacle for the dumbest of the flock?

Meanwhile the real crooks in congress continue ripping us off and selling out our country to foreign interests as they shout "Nazis, Nazis Everywhere!!"
    Christ, Hayden Lake is even more cool rich and white now than it was back in the awesome 80's. He'll be fine. He must be oozing cash if he's buying on Hayden Lake itself.

The City of Hayden is pretty vanilla, suburbia now. Just a mass of people from the Spokane River all the way up to Garwood now. Why someone would want to settle north of Appleway and deal with 95 regularly is beyond me (Hi @Sledog). 95 south of the river is smooth sailing all the way to McCall.

As a resident of Hayden, I agree with this. I work from home, and I’d hate my fucking life if I had to drive up and down 95 daily. My wife goes west to Post Falls, but that drive is getting shittier by the day with all the new houses and apartments they’re building out that way. My wife wants to move to Tennessee or South Dakota, but fuck that.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

95 fucking sucks, and they keep making it worse with all the fucking stop lights. It does even matter what time of day either. I swear no one works around here.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

95 fucking sucks, and they keep making it worse with all the fucking stop lights. It does even matter what time of day either. I swear no one works around here.
    I was shocked when we drove up there around 5pm a few weeks back. Hadn’t been through that time of day for a couple years. Holy shit.

Again, don’t understand why living that direction. There’s land up the wazzu all the way south and you’re into CDA in a jiffy.

Go into Spokane the back way through Freeman/Valleyford.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

Selling his very nice house on acreage in NE Pierce County for twice what he built it for 5 years ago. Don't think he's looking on the water, but 5 to 10 acres he can put a nice garage & shop on. Wife's been home-schooling the kids for a couple years to avoid CRT pollution in their heads, so they can deal with whatever life throws at them in Idaho.

Dude is sick to death of operating a business in WA under assholes like Inslee and the entire Seattle delegation in Olympia. He keeps praying for a meteor to strike the capital dome in Olympia and BBQ everyone inside. Panhandle's gonna love this dude.