Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington ramping up mask requirements as Fauci says we will need a third shot

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    If my server wore that I'd walk out
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

The Fauci face diaper does not do a fucking thing!!! If you are wearing cloth or some cotton piece of shit mask it’s the same thing as no mask.
    This is a charade of lunacy. People’s brains have broken completely.
    People running by themselves with no one around masking is literally a sign of mental illness. It’s common place in lib cities. These people have totally lost it.

Double masking while vaccinated is absolute insanity.

People at Whole Foods hand sanitize then put on gloves (store provided) to get a grab n’ go sandwich.

Covid is over !!! Been over for months.

I was out to eat a few weeks ago and the server was basically wearing a hazmat suit. Double mask, face shield, and gloves. It really made me feel safe knowing this guy was about to have a nervous breakdown not being locked in his home.
    HH is a waiter? That explains everything.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They interviewed a bunch of people on the streets of Seattle, and they were saying it doesn't matter what anyone says, they will continue to wear their masks.

Science!
    Mental Retardation!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Costco today 95% maskless. Same with Fred Meyer. Crafted downtown 100% maskless. Only people I've seen masked lately are very old and infirm and a few virtue signalers. We don't have many of them here.

100 mask less and a thank God from everyone I pick up in cda... it is fun, I always say to the tourist's, welcome to Idaho, welcome to freedom! Love it up here!
    Although true, STFU . . . We’re FULL.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Costco today 95% maskless. Same with Fred Meyer. Crafted downtown 100% maskless. Only people I've seen masked lately are very old and infirm and a few virtue signalers. We don't have many of them here.

100 mask less and a thank God from everyone I pick up in cda... it is fun, I always say to the tourist's, welcome to Idaho, welcome to freedom! Love it up here!
    Love the sign entering Idaho — Welcome to Idaho . . . Speed limit 80 mph . . .