Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited February 2023
    thechatch said:

The “97% of all scientists…” line was always such bullshit.

I’d wager that 99% of all PEOPLE agree that climate change is real.

It’s been changing for 4.5 billion years. The effect man has on that change is what’s up for debate, and never have 97% of all Climate scientists been in agreement on any one side of that.

Is Miami under water yet? Asking for John Kerry and Al Gore…..

Yes, and if you question anything, you're a denier. There's no room for debate. Just like if you wanted to know why kids needed boosters, you're anti vax. And anti science. It's the same people every time.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    thechatch said:

It’s been changing for 4.5 billion years. The effect man has on that change is what’s up for debate, and never have 97% of all Climate scientists been in agreement on any one side of that.

Just heard a news break where leading climate scientists are warning that if you thought last summer was hot, MOTS coming this summer.

And the heat increase and coming natural disasters caused by global warming will increase too. This is going to continue in the decades to come.

We can stop it we act now and continue to reduce our carbon emissions. It’s still not too late.

Grim.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

Just heard a news break where leading climate scientists are warning that if you thought last summer was hot, MOTS coming this summer.

And the heat increase and coming natural disasters caused by global warming will increase too. This is going to continue in the decades to come.

We can stop it we act now and continue to reduce our carbon emissions. It’s still not too late.

Grim.
    Bet they didn't mention the chicoms building new coal plants weekly.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

thechatch said:

Yes, and if you question anything, you're a denier. There's no room for debate. Just like if you wanted to know why kids needed boosters, you're anti vax. And anti science. It's the same people every time.
    [Context Intentionally Lacking]
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

thechatch said:

Your brain and sincerity are always lacking, wokeboy. Happy to have a discussion about this anytime. You can even start the thread yourself.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

thechatch said:

Your brain and sincerity are always lacking, wokeboy Happy to have a discussion about this anytime. You can even start the thread yourself.
    You’ll have to tell me what that means.

We can have our discussion, it would be the first one ever had on this board.
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

thechatch said:

Your brain and sincerity are always lacking, wokeboy Happy to have a discussion about this anytime. You can even start the thread yourself.
    You’ll have to tell me what that means.

We can have our discussion, it would be the first one ever had on this board.
    You'll have to tell me what that means. Just a brilliant answer. The first time ever on this board.
    edited March 2023
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:
    Can you imagine mello during a job interview? He should sue the University for educational malpractice.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

thechatch said:

This. Fucking This. Mother-Fucking This.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023
    hardhat said:
    Do I really have to explain why the world works better when pussies like Mello and H are wearing garbage cans in High School?

Have the past 6.5 years taught humanity nothing?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited March 2023
    If He would have said that with a tight tee on, half of the Facebook wine Dog Moms would be all about it.