Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit. The animal should be charged with attempted murder. A white boy would be behind bars for decades after being convicted of a hate crime and several other felonies.
    Yeah I don’t see attempted murder but to me that’s A1 as soon as he picks up the chair to attack a clearly defenseless person.

He should be in jail awaiting arrangement on felony assault. Looks like he got suspended from school for 5 days, so lesson not learned going forward is my guess.

Fair context is I guess the other kid was dropping N bombs all over campus(citation needed) so he probably had an ass whipping coming but yeah I simple 5 day suspension for the other kid is wildly lenient.
    Yeah, I'd like to know the context of the kid using the N word. Hitting a defenseless person with the chair could have easily killed him. Letting these animals off with shit suspensions and not going to jail for a long time is the problem. You probably know classifications of crimes much better than myself; would the weapon (the chair) add severity to the A1 charge?
    When I say the left is intellectually incurious, this is one are where they don't care what the context is and the actively don't want to know. This clip is never going to be shown on Good Morning America or discussed in the NY Times. The last thing the left and the MSM wants is an honest discussion on race. Hell, the Times ran with the dishonest 1619 project to great acclaim on the left. Sure, slavery built this country. This country wasn't built on cotton. It was built with agricultural technology producing plenty of food and protein for the country. US technology from railroads, roads, cars, electricity to computers and communication had nothing to do slavery. It's a pretty good guess that lots of white kids at this place where getting slandered at crackers and white hos and bitches with no pushback from the administration. This "fight" if it had ended with a handful of sucker punches would have resulted in no substantive punishment. As it was, it only got a five day suspension and we have no idea if their is a criminal charge at all.

Now consider than mello, JW and the dazzler have no interest in providing either black or white parents with funds to get their kids into a real school.
    Much of the country in the west was built on what was essentially slavery of Chinese and Irish immigrants and you don't see them crying for reparations. My great grandfather was one of them and no generational wealth flowed down to me despite his sons eventually owning 3 lumber mills in Oregon.

Unlike black slaves, no one forced the Chinese and Irish to come to the US. They came on their own choice for a better life. Where they mistreated. Yes. Were they better off than starving in China or Ireland? Yes. My grandfather was a day laborer working on the Bonneville Dam. He passed on nothing to my Dad when he died. My Dad was the first in our direct family to go to college. My wife was the first in her direct family to go to college. The 1619 narrative that whites or Asians in America all inherited some large sum of money and property is BS. I paid for my college and law school with no help from my parents for room, board, books and tuition. They bought me some clothes and let me have the old family station wagon and paid for gas. I got nothing from black slaves or mythical black oppression.
    Yes, that is a major distinction. To whine, cry and have riots demanding reparations because white people have benefitted from generational wealth is bullshit. Maybe the top 15% make enough to pass anything along to their children but in reality it's probably closer to 5-10%.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    Libertarian
    Fellow gun owners
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit. The animal should be charged with attempted murder. A white boy would be behind bars for decades after being convicted of a hate crime and several other felonies.
    Yeah I don’t see attempted murder but to me that’s A1 as soon as he picks up the chair to attack a clearly defenseless person.

He should be in jail awaiting arrangement on felony assault. Looks like he got suspended from school for 5 days, so lesson not learned going forward is my guess.

Fair context is I guess the other kid was dropping N bombs all over campus(citation needed) so he probably had an ass whipping coming but yeah I simple 5 day suspension for the other kid is wildly lenient.
    Yeah, I'd like to know the context of the kid using the N word. Hitting a defenseless person with the chair could have easily killed him. Letting these animals off with shit suspensions and not going to jail for a long time is the problem. You probably know classifications of crimes much better than myself; would the weapon (the chair) add severity to the A1 charge?
    When I say the left is intellectually incurious, this is one are where they don't care what the context is and the actively don't want to know. This clip is never going to be shown on Good Morning America or discussed in the NY Times. The last thing the left and the MSM wants is an honest discussion on race. Hell, the Times ran with the dishonest 1619 project to great acclaim on the left. Sure, slavery built this country. This country wasn't built on cotton. It was built with agricultural technology producing plenty of food and protein for the country. US technology from railroads, roads, cars, electricity to computers and communication had nothing to do slavery. It's a pretty good guess that lots of white kids at this place where getting slandered at crackers and white hos and bitches with no pushback from the administration. This "fight" if it had ended with a handful of sucker punches would have resulted in no substantive punishment. As it was, it only got a five day suspension and we have no idea if their is a criminal charge at all.

Now consider than mello, JW and the dazzler have no interest in providing either black or white parents with funds to get their kids into a real school.
    Much of the country in the west was built on what was essentially slavery of Chinese and Irish immigrants and you don't see them crying for reparations. My great grandfather was one of them and no generational wealth flowed down to me despite his sons eventually owning 3 lumber mills in Oregon.

Unlike black slaves, no one forced the Chinese and Irish to come to the US. They came on their own choice for a better life. Where they mistreated. Yes. Were they better off than starving in China or Ireland? Yes. My grandfather was a day laborer working on the Bonneville Dam. He passed on nothing to my Dad when he died. My Dad was the first in our direct family to go to college. My wife was the first in her direct family to go to college. The 1619 narrative that whites or Asians in America all inherited some large sum of money and property is BS. I paid for my college and law school with no help from my parents for room, board, books and tuition. They bought me some clothes and let me have the old family station wagon and paid for gas. I got nothing from black slaves or mythical black oppression.
    Yes, that is a major distinction. To whine, cry and have riots demanding reparations because white people have benefitted from generational wealth is bullshit. Maybe the top 15% make enough to pass anything along to their children but in reality it's probably closer to 5-10%.
    The other distinction is that Zuckerberg or Gates didn't steal their money from anyone. If you want money, go out an earn it. The only people stealing money is the government. Everything else you have a choice. Have a leftard explain this picture and then tell you that South Korea stole all of North Korea's money.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

The other distinction is that Zuckerberg or Gates didn't steal their money from anyone. If you want money, go out an earn it. The only people stealing money is the government. Everything else you have a choice. Have a leftard explain this picture and then tell you that South Korea stole all of North Korea's money.

The Winklevoss twins would like a word.

Gates' R&D always consisted of ripping off and duplicating.

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

The Winklevoss twins would like a word.

Gates' R&D always consisted of ripping off and duplicating.

Winklevoss twins are worth $7 billion and settled with Zuckerberg. Job's widow is worth more. Not exactly plundering the exploited.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

What fucking national push? Invented out of thin air by groups tied to Russia and China who want to fuck over American energy

After the democrats announced they wanted a ban and then denied it the Seattle Times immediately started running articles on how to get rid of your gas stove

And hey it's a ban

Would be a horrible issue for the GOP to run against I'm sure

Based entirely upon junk science. Zero proof of causation. So correlation carries the day again, in Lefty world.

But poor kids in apartments with un-vented stoves get more asthma, so, it couldn't be the rodent infestation or the black mold, right?

So let's go ahead and ban gas stoves across the board, to be equitable, fair and progressive.
    I’m sure the fresh bowls have nothing to do with it as well.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023
    hardhat said:
    Truly fascinating how effective the messaging was to where “87,000” is now immediately equated to the IRS….well, for folks who read Flag Eagle News.

Have to hand it to them. Fascinating.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:
    Truly fascinating how effective the messaging was to where “87,000” is now immediately equated to the IRS….well, for folks who read Flag Eagle News.

Do u have a link for the eagle flag news, wokeboy?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,906 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Citation Needed

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Vaccine boy making observations about messaging is the ironic potw
    Good news on the 2A front from Illinois. The dems have banned thousands of guns and the federal judge wants a list of all the banned guns. Makes sense, if you want to own a gun, you should be able to easily tell if has been banned, if not, among many other failures, the law would be too vague to enforce.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/federal-district-court-judge-orders-illinois-to-show-examples-of-every-newly-banned-firearm/

Things just got very real for the gun-grabbers behind the Illinois Firearm Ban Act. Last Monday the Illinois Gun Rights Alliance filed for a preliminary injunction to block enforcement of the new gun ban in the Land of Lincoln. On Monday, the US District Court judge issued an order that sets up the Illinois Attorney General for an epic failure.

We got an early Valentine’s Day gift. I say “we” because Guns Save Life where I serve as Executive Director stands as a named plaintiff in the FFL-IL lawsuit. As for the gift, US District Court Judge Stephen McGlynn issued an order requiring the state to provide illustrative examples of each and every item banned under the Illinois Firearm Ban Act.

24 – Feb 13, 2023 – ORDER: Within the response to 16 Motion for Preliminary Injunction, Defendants shall provide illustrative examples of each and every item banned under 720 ILCS 5/24-1.9. Signed by Judge Stephen P. McGlynn on 2/13/2023. (jce)THIS TEXT ENTRY IS AN ORDER OF THE COURT. NO FURTHER DOCUMENTATION WILL BE MAILED. (Entered: 02/13/2023)

Here’s the first of many problems for AG Kwame Raoul: there are so many variations in the guns listed in the ban law that identifying every forbidden firearm will prove, well, difficult at best. After all, there are so many makes, models and variations of America’s favorite rifle that providing illustrative examples of “each and every item” is damn-near impossible.

But wait, there’s more!

The new law also has more general “features” provisions that include far more makes and models of commonly sold firearms used for personal defense. Obviously this will prove to be a challenging endeavor for the guns alone.

And then there’s the entire issue of guns that are prohibited in other sections of the law as well. We’re not even sure the brain trust who drafted the bill understood just how broad the language they used was.

For example, there are the countless guns that can be “readily converted” to illegal configurations and therefore have become illegal to purchase or transfer under the new law. For example, popular shotguns like the Remington 870, the Winchester 1300, the Remington 11XX series and Mossberg 590s have all now become prohibited guns under the law.

That’s correct…many of the most popular pump-action shotguns ever made are now forbidden in Illinois.

Judge McGlynn’s order indicated he wants to see everything that will be banned under the law…including magazines. So…the AG will have to identify examples of every sort of standard and enhanced capacity magazine? The state’s response will look like a catalogue the size of a stack of ten phone books (remember those?).

What’s more, there are also all of the (now illegal) parts that can be used to make these guns “readily convertible” into scary, newly prohibited configurations. This includes parts like springs, pins, parts kits, trigger assemblies, bolt carrier groups, uppers, stocks, flash suppressors, even items like adjustable stocks.

The state’s catalog will look more like the Encyclopedia Britannica (remember those?).
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2023
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,906 Founders Club

Do these fucks expect us to believe this nonsense?

Yes. Of course.

At least the centrists.