Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam

Trees that are done growing are no longer a CO2 sink. Cut 'em down and plant new ones.
    Probably don’t even need to plant new ones in a lot of places. Cutting down the mature ones will give more light to the young ones to take off.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

Trees that are done growing are no longer a CO2 sink. Cut 'em down and plant new ones.
    That is such an obvious fact that only a complete moron wouldn't get it. Gee, a seed grows to a mature 120 ft. Douglas Fir and traps tons of CO2. After reaching maturity, then its CO2 neutral until it burns up. Now, if you harvest the tree and use it for building timber, the the timber still is a CO2 sink and the new tree growing from a seed to another mature tree traps additional CO2. What you don't have a choice is having the same tree for eternity. It will burn, die of disease and rot or you can cut it and use the wood.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit. The animal should be charged with attempted murder. A white boy would be behind bars for decades after being convicted of a hate crime and several other felonies.
    Yeah I don’t see attempted murder but to me that’s A1 as soon as he picks up the chair to attack a clearly defenseless person.

He should be in jail awaiting arrangement on felony assault. Looks like he got suspended from school for 5 days, so lesson not learned going forward is my guess.

Fair context is I guess the other kid was dropping N bombs all over campus(citation needed) so he probably had an ass whipping coming but yeah I simple 5 day suspension for the other kid is wildly lenient.
    Yeah, I'd like to know the context of the kid using the N word. Hitting a defenseless person with the chair could have easily killed him. Letting these animals off with shit suspensions and not going to jail for a long time is the problem. You probably know classifications of crimes much better than myself; would the weapon (the chair) add severity to the A1 charge?
    When I say the left is intellectually incurious, this is one are where they don't care what the context is and the actively don't want to know. This clip is never going to be shown on Good Morning America or discussed in the NY Times. The last thing the left and the MSM wants is an honest discussion on race. Hell, the Times ran with the dishonest 1619 project to great acclaim on the left. Sure, slavery built this country. This country wasn't built on cotton. It was built with agricultural technology producing plenty of food and protein for the country. US technology from railroads, roads, cars, electricity to computers and communication had nothing to do slavery. It's a pretty good guess that lots of white kids at this place where getting slandered at crackers and white hos and bitches with no pushback from the administration. This "fight" if it had ended with a handful of sucker punches would have resulted in no substantive punishment. As it was, it only got a five day suspension and we have no idea if their is a criminal charge at all.

Now consider than mello, JW and the dazzler have no interest in providing either black or white parents with funds to get their kids into a real school.
    Much of the country in the west was built on what was essentially slavery of Chinese and Irish immigrants and you don't see them crying for reparations. My great grandfather was one of them and no generational wealth flowed down to me despite his sons eventually owning 3 lumber mills in Oregon.

Unlike black slaves, no one forced the Chinese and Irish to come to the US. They came on their own choice for a better life. Where they mistreated. Yes. Were they better off than starving in China or Ireland? Yes. My grandfather was a day laborer working on the Bonneville Dam. He passed on nothing to my Dad when he died. My Dad was the first in our direct family to go to college. My wife was the first in her direct family to go to college. The 1619 narrative that whites or Asians in America all inherited some large sum of money and property is BS. I paid for my college and law school with no help from my parents for room, board, books and tuition. They bought me some clothes and let me have the old family station wagon and paid for gas. I got nothing from black slaves or mythical black oppression.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit. The animal should be charged with attempted murder. A white boy would be behind bars for decades after being convicted of a hate crime and several other felonies.
    Yeah I don’t see attempted murder but to me that’s A1 as soon as he picks up the chair to attack a clearly defenseless person.

He should be in jail awaiting arrangement on felony assault. Looks like he got suspended from school for 5 days, so lesson not learned going forward is my guess.

Fair context is I guess the other kid was dropping N bombs all over campus(citation needed) so he probably had an ass whipping coming but yeah I simple 5 day suspension for the other kid is wildly lenient.
    Yeah, I'd like to know the context of the kid using the N word. Hitting a defenseless person with the chair could have easily killed him. Letting these animals off with shit suspensions and not going to jail for a long time is the problem. You probably know classifications of crimes much better than myself; would the weapon (the chair) add severity to the A1 charge?
    When I say the left is intellectually incurious, this is one are where they don't care what the context is and the actively don't want to know. This clip is never going to be shown on Good Morning America or discussed in the NY Times. The last thing the left and the MSM wants is an honest discussion on race. Hell, the Times ran with the dishonest 1619 project to great acclaim on the left. Sure, slavery built this country. This country wasn't built on cotton. It was built with agricultural technology producing plenty of food and protein for the country. US technology from railroads, roads, cars, electricity to computers and communication had nothing to do slavery. It's a pretty good guess that lots of white kids at this place where getting slandered at crackers and white hos and bitches with no pushback from the administration. This "fight" if it had ended with a handful of sucker punches would have resulted in no substantive punishment. As it was, it only got a five day suspension and we have no idea if their is a criminal charge at all.

Now consider than mello, JW and the dazzler have no interest in providing either black or white parents with funds to get their kids into a real school.
    Much of the country in the west was built on what was essentially slavery of Chinese and Irish immigrants and you don't see them crying for reparations. My great grandfather was one of them and no generational wealth flowed down to me despite his sons eventually owning 3 lumber mills in Oregon.

Unlike black slaves, no one forced the Chinese and Irish to come to the US. They came on their own choice for a better life. Where they mistreated. Yes. Were they better off than starving in China or Ireland? Yes. My grandfather was a day laborer working on the Bonneville Dam. He passed on nothing to my Dad when he died. My Dad was the first in our direct family to go to college. My wife was the first in her direct family to go to college. The 1619 narrative that whites or Asians in America all inherited some large sum of money and property is BS. I paid for my college and law school with no help from my parents for room, board, books and tuition. They bought me some clothes and let me have the old family station wagon and paid for gas. I got nothing from black slaves or mythical black oppression.

@MelloDawgFS disagrees. Every white person was born rich AF.

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

@MelloDawgFS disagrees. Every white person was born rich AF.

His feels are hurt
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Like perfectly healthy athletes dropping dead, this isn't unusual in the least. Move along, nothing to see there. Happens all the time, you need to focus on all the trains that arrived at their destinations.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I think the eco-terrorists are very busy right now. But I hear it's White Trump supporters we need to fear, the IBF told me so.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    46XiJCAB said:

I think the eco-terrorists are very busy right now. But I hear it's White Trump supporters we need to fear, the IBF told me so.

Nah, it's white supremacy