Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Commie loons on one side, Nazi loons on the other. They hate each other. Always have and both have reasons they think are right. They'll be killing each other long after we're all dead.

Exactly. It's damned near as stupid as fucking around in the Middle East thinking century-old feuds are going to be solved by US military might and aid.

They won't. GTFO out of both

Make the Western Hemisphere great and that's it.

I want my hot Venezuelan-Americans.

The guy in the White House did that and now some want him impeached for it. Super weird, amirite?
    Only in your fucktard multiverse.

Your fucktard POTUS left behind billions in military equipment and people dangling off planes before plummeting to their deaths.

13 Marines dead because of your fanboi obsession.

Sure, you're right. Only in your fucktard head. As usual.

Fucktard.
    For all of Biden's gaffe's, this for me is likely near or at the top. I can't believe it isn't discussed more. It's honestly such an epic failure
    You know why it isn't discussed more. If Trump did that he would have been impeached and maybe convicted.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Commie loons on one side, Nazi loons on the other. They hate each other. Always have and both have reasons they think are right. They'll be killing each other long after we're all dead.

Exactly. It's damned near as stupid as fucking around in the Middle East thinking century-old feuds are going to be solved by US military might and aid.

The guy in the White House did that and now some want him impeached for it. Super weird, amirite?

Your fucktard POTUS left behind billions in military equipment and people dangling off planes before plummeting to their deaths.

Fucktard.
    For all of Biden's gaffe's, this for me is likely near or at the top. I can't believe it isn't discussed more. It's honestly such an epic failure
    People noticed big time. It’s exactly when his approval numbers tanked and have never recovered.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Fucktard.
    Braindead Mello doesn't see the problem.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

Jesus Christ.

And Putin is the mad man?

This is fucking idiotic. And all so Joe can launder his cash.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Nuke Russia first. To scare them. Because, as we know, all Russians are rational, afraid and don't want to lose their fantastic lives and living conditions.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus Christ.

Not what he's calling for. Ukraine wants the West to do things like strike the Baltic fleet, Crimea, and other military assets as they are already threatening to do as retaliation for a nuclear strike. With larger consequences for a nuclear strike. He wants an international intervention a la Kuwait.

Not gonna happen nor should it but I don't blame him for trying to argue for it.

You guys seriously need to stop consuming the Ruskie twitter agitprop.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150

Jesus Christ.

Not what he's calling for. Ukraine wants the West to do things like strike the Baltic fleet, Crimea, and other military assets as they are already threatening to do as retaliation for a nuclear strike. With larger consequences for a nuclear strike. He wants an international intervention a la Kuwait.

Not gonna happen nor should it but I don't blame him for trying to argue for it.

Well, but Tucker said….
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus Christ.

Mostly peaceful call for world War 3

Stop sucking Zelensky's dick
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Jesus Christ.

Well, but Tucker said….
    Well but the military industrial complex says

Fuck off

You're the one incapable of independent thought
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Make the Western Hemi

Jesus Christ.

We shouldn’t be there in the first place.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    too much Ukaine talk here - need a break - friggin' twitter chops the picture - see below for those without the twitters

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Jesus Christ.

Well, but Tucker said….
    Tell us more about who we should believe in the media about Russia.