Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/transgender-vermont-sports/2022/09/30/id/1089940/

A dispute between a Vermont high school girls volleyball team and one of its transgender teammates has resulted in the team being banned from its own locker room while the conflict is investigated.

"It's a huge thing. Everyone's asking, 'So, why aren't you allowed in the locker room?'" Randolph High School volleyball team member Blake Allen told Vermont's WCAX Channel 3 News after team members were banned from their locker room after objecting to sharing the space with a transgender member of the team.

"My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change. I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don't want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped."

According to the news outlet, the dispute came about after the transgender teammate "made an inappropriate comment" while the biological girls on the team were changing.

Vermont's education policy is to allow transgender athletes to use whichever locker room corresponds to their gender, meaning the transgender player can use the same locker room as the biological females, the station reported.

Allen told the station that she does not have an issue with having a transgender teammate but is not comfortable using the same locker facilities.

Bigger issue than abortion for women IMO. Time to fight back

These white supremacist fascist girls need to be taught a lesson. Hopefully they'll get rejected by every college they apply to, and are shamed on social media. No mercy. Maybe one or two kills themselves.
    If they aren't willing to suck that trannies cock in the locker room obviously they are homophobic bigots.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Nice. JIs will be JIs. The older brothers are at the house with girls while the freshman dorks are in jail

The saying goes....the only thing worse than a pledge is a JI
    If you wear a blazer to a football game, you have it coming
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Nice. JIs will be JIs. The older brothers are at the house with girls while the freshman dorks are in jail

And that, my friends, is why the Pac 12 will always be second fiddle to the SEC

That’s normal attire for proper pre funk in the south. And the sun dresses. Damn.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

And that, my friends, is why the Pac 12 will always be second fiddle to the SEC

That’s normal attire for proper pre funk in the south. And the sun dresses. Damn.

*pre func
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the stuff I got paid to break up while in rugby.

Nothing like having a license to break heads, drink beer, and swoop on sorority chicks.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Go figure, an R rated gay rom com movie with lots of gay sex is a big money loser. I guess Mello and his coronabros didn't go see it enough. Apparently, mello and the slobberer can't carry a Hollywood movie. Of course, its straight white men who are to blame for not liking gay sex.

https://instapundit.com/

WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD KEEP INSULTING THEIR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS? Leftist Billy Eichner lashes out at straight people after his LGBTQ movie Bros flops, blames homophobia for abysmal box office opening.

Despite massive promotion from legacy media and overwhelmingly glowing reviews from critics, “Bros” flopped. Eichner’s LGBTQ movie debuted to an abysmal $4.8 million at the box office despite playing in 3,350 theaters nationwide.

The Hollywood Reporter said the movie had done “little business in much of middle America and the south.”

Previously, Eichner has openly and vitriolically voiced his utter disdain for Christians, Republicans, and former President Donald Trump on Twitter.

Eichner’s movie that he wrote and starred in had a production budget of $22 million [with a huge estimated $40 million promo budget].

After the dismal box office numbers for “Bros” was released on Sunday night, Eichner lashed out at straight people and insinuated that anyone who didn’t want to see his LGBTQ movie was “homophobic.”

“Even with glowing reviews, great Rotten Tomatoes scores, an A CinemaScore etc, straight people, especially in certain parts of the country, just didn’t show up for Bros,” Eichner wrote on Twitter. “And that’s disappointing but it is what it is.”

The trailer for Bros ran before Moonage Daydream, when I saw it in the theater in mid-September in Fort Worth, and it looked absolutely dreadful. As John Nolte writes, compare Bros to the 1996 hit comedy The Birdcage, which had an all-star cast, a legendary director (Mike Nichols) and a known story (La Cage aux Folles had played on the American stage for years): Woke Bros Delivers Another Weekend Box Office Bust.

The woketards at TheWrap assured us Bros, an R-rated, homosexual romantic comedy released in 3,350 theaters, would — and I quote — “Kick Off Box Office Revival.”

Why would anyone think that?

I’ll confess I didn’t expect Bros to die-die-die with a, lol, $4.8 million opening, but…

How bubbled do you have to be to predict a gay movie filled with gay sex and gay talking points disguised as dialogue would succeed at the box office?

The American people have no problem with gay-themed comedies. Twenty-seven years ago, The Birdcage (1996) was a huge hit that drew $124 million domestic. In today’s dollars, that’s almost a quarter of a billion — with “B” — dollars domestic.

Can you imagine any comedy making $250 million domestic these days? Comedies suck today.

So why did the public flock to The Birdcage and avoid Bros like the plague?

Because The Birdcage offered actual stars — Robin Williams, Gene Hackman, Nathan Lane, Hank Azaria, and Dianne Wiest … It didn’t offer gay sex, which makes 98 percent of the public uncomfortable. (Raise your hand if you go to the movies to feel uncomfortable!) … And it wasn’t marketed as a comedy-slash-lecture, which Bros was.

Gay sex makes heterosexuals uncomfortable. And that’s not bigotry. In the immortal words of Lady Gaga, we were born this way.

As I have said over and over, Hollywood should make movies for everyone, and that includes homosexuals. But it is pure madness to position a gay romantic comedy loaded with gay sex (including a foursome) like you would something starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Literally could care less about lizzo playing the flute (she actually plays the flute quite well) but found this funny.

Fuck she is gross.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    Founders Club

Literally could care less about lizzo playing the flute (she actually plays the flute quite well) but found this funny.

Fuck she is courageous and brave.
    crispened
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A dispute between a Vermont high school girls volleyball team and one of its transgender teammates has resulted in the team being banned from its own locker room while the conflict is investigated.

"It's a huge thing. Everyone's asking, 'So, why aren't you allowed in the locker room?'" Randolph High School volleyball team member Blake Allen told Vermont's WCAX Channel 3 News after team members were banned from their locker room after objecting to sharing the space with a transgender member of the team.

"My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change. I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don't want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped."

According to the news outlet, the dispute came about after the transgender teammate "made an inappropriate comment" while the biological girls on the team were changing.

Vermont's education policy is to allow transgender athletes to use whichever locker room corresponds to their gender, meaning the transgender player can use the same locker room as the biological females, the station reported.

Allen told the station that she does not have an issue with having a transgender teammate but is not comfortable using the same locker facilities.

Stay out of the ladies locker room if you have a cock and balls. Is that too difficult to figure out? JFC
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,989
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Stay out of the ladies locker room if you have a cock and balls. Is that too difficult to figure out? JFC
    The cock of demarcation.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Go figure, an R rated gay rom com movie with lots of gay sex is a big money loser. I guess Mello and his coronabros didn't go see it enough. Apparently, mello and the slobberer can't carry a Hollywood movie. Of course, its straight white men who are to blame for not liking gay sex.

WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD KEEP INSULTING THEIR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS? Leftist Billy Eichner lashes out at straight people after his LGBTQ movie Bros flops, blames homophobia for abysmal box office opening.

Despite massive promotion from legacy media and overwhelmingly glowing reviews from critics, “Bros” flopped. Eichner’s LGBTQ movie debuted to an abysmal $4.8 million at the box office despite playing in 3,350 theaters nationwide.

The Hollywood Reporter said the movie had done “little business in much of middle America and the south.”

Previously, Eichner has openly and vitriolically voiced his utter disdain for Christians, Republicans, and former President Donald Trump on Twitter.

Eichner’s movie that he wrote and starred in had a production budget of $22 million [with a huge estimated $40 million promo budget].

After the dismal box office numbers for “Bros” was released on Sunday night, Eichner lashed out at straight people and insinuated that anyone who didn’t want to see his LGBTQ movie was “homophobic.”

“Even with glowing reviews, great Rotten Tomatoes scores, an A CinemaScore etc, straight people, especially in certain parts of the country, just didn’t show up for Bros,” Eichner wrote on Twitter. “And that’s disappointing but it is what it is.”

The trailer for Bros ran before Moonage Daydream, when I saw it in the theater in mid-September in Fort Worth, and it looked absolutely dreadful. As John Nolte writes, compare Bros to the 1996 hit comedy The Birdcage, which had an all-star cast, a legendary director (Mike Nichols) and a known story (La Cage aux Folles had played on the American stage for years): Woke Bros Delivers Another Weekend Box Office Bust.

The woketards at TheWrap assured us Bros, an R-rated, homosexual romantic comedy released in 3,350 theaters, would — and I quote — “Kick Off Box Office Revival.”

I’ll confess I didn’t expect Bros to die-die-die with a, lol, $4.8 million opening, but…

How bubbled do you have to be to predict a gay movie filled with gay sex and gay talking points disguised as dialogue would succeed at the box office?

The American people have no problem with gay-themed comedies. Twenty-seven years ago, The Birdcage (1996) was a huge hit that drew $124 million domestic. In today’s dollars, that’s almost a quarter of a billion — with “B” — dollars domestic.

Can you imagine any comedy making $250 million domestic these days? Comedies suck today.

Because The Birdcage offered actual stars — Robin Williams, Gene Hackman, Nathan Lane, Hank Azaria, and Dianne Wiest … It didn’t offer gay sex, which makes 98 percent of the public uncomfortable. (Raise your hand if you go to the movies to feel uncomfortable!) … And it wasn’t marketed as a comedy-slash-lecture, which Bros was.

Gay sex makes heterosexuals uncomfortable. And that’s not bigotry. In the immortal words of Lady Gaga, we were born this way.

As I have said over and over, Hollywood should make movies for everyone, and that includes homosexuals. But it is pure madness to position a gay romantic comedy loaded with gay sex (including a foursome) like you would something starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant.

Straight men are not saying to the wife "hey honey let's go see this Bros movie." I've seen the trailer, it looked like it was trying way to hard to make the normal day to day lives of gay men one big laugh fest. Hard pass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    Fags are angry news of the day. I can't imagine why...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Straight men are not saying to the wife "hey honey let's go see this Bros movie." I've seen the trailer, it looked like it was trying way to hard to make the normal day to day lives of gay men one big laugh fest. Hard pass.
    Most straight guys are RomCom (ILTCTT) adverse when it's about straight couple. I can't see them flocking to see one featuring homos