Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I drove to Chandler to visit snowbird family once. I had to leave at 5:30 am. The temp. dropped 10 degrees once I got outside of town and into farmland. There wasn't a major elevation change (probably 300-400 feet less). I really questioned where all the global warming data is coming from. Say that in mixed company and you're a right wing rube according to fags like Hhusky though.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Weather really should be taken among many stations. Relying on 1 station for municipalities is ridiculous and the number of weather stations that dot the landscape are many. Any meteorologist worth their salt will tell you placement of weather stations has an impact.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Back in the day you took the official temperature in the shade. Direct sun was a no no for obvious reasons

Now not so much
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fighting all fascism is the issue of our day

I'll keep saying it until everyone gets it

Climate is just one avenue. There's plenty of others.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But climate is so versatile
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure, but I see a lot less religious fervor and compliance when compared to the Covid Cult.

One more lab made virus release and we are either in fascism or civil war.

If you think they don't have round 2 tee'd up...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure, but I see a lot less religious fervor and compliance when compared to the Covid Cult.

One more lab made virus release and we are either in fascism or civil war.

If you think they don't have round 2 tee'd up...
    Fair point but they really fucked up on covid. Needed more cordwood. Tough to pull that again

Earth Day started in 69. Climate alarm in the 70s. Generations indoctrinated by it

And now it makes your piss bad

Out energy policy is doing REAL damage unlike climate change
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Professional Feminists taking it in the shorts from the trannies and the CRT crew. Amazing that supposedly strong independent women gave up the high ground without a fight.

https://ace.mu.nu/

An Organization Supposedly About Protecting Women From Domestic Violence Disintegrates In an Orgy of Woke Recriminations and, Of Course, anti-White Racism
    —Ace
    My favorite part is where this organization, supposedly devoted to protecting women from violent attackers, tells women not to call the cops because, you see, the cops will just come to the victims' house and beat them up more than their abusers did.

Mwah. That's delicious.

It was just two months after the death of George Floyd that one of the largest domestic violence nonprofits in the United States, Women Against Abuse, brought in several diversity consultants to conduct a racial-equity audit. The goal of the audit, Women Against Abuse told staffers, was to become "a fully inclusive, multicultural, and antiracist institution."
    By November 2020, the organization, which is ostensibly devoted to "serving all survivors," was offering to pay "BIPOC" employees more than their white counterparts and discouraging black abuse victims from calling the police. Its employees were also at war with each other, bickering over whether Jews are a persecuted minority group and whether there is such a thing as a non-racist white person.

The policies weren't just the product of employee activism, but of outside consultants--including Ragina Arrington, now the chief executive officer of the Clinton Foundation's Global Initiative University, who since July 2020 has been helping Women Against Abuse conduct its equity audit.

Anything that involves both George Floyd and a grifter from the Clinton Foundation is going to be focused on nothing but the public weal.

Arrington began this work as a senior officer at Philanthropy Unbound, one of two diversity consultancies retained by Women Against Abuse in the wake of George Floyd's death. The consultants soon injected race into every crevice of the organization, transforming it from the inside out.
    How much do you figure she makes?

In addition to Arrington, Women Against Abuse hired Crossroads, a diversity consultancy that specializes in dismantling "white supremacy culture."

Mmm-mmm-mmm.

I can smell the money flowing from the government to grifters' pockets.

After the consultants got involved, however, Women Against Abuse began hosting presentations on defunding the police, whom it discouraged non-white victims of domestic violence from calling.

"It is often unsafe for Black victims, victims of color and immigrant victims to reach out to police for help," the group posted on its website in the summer of 2020, given the "inherent racism" of law enforcement.

"The police have never been the solution to violence against women," asserted one PowerPoint presentation, which staffers were required to attend in May 2021. The presentation�"Defund the Police: Safety Planning"�counseled a "restorative justice" approach to domestic violence that used "community-based organizations."

Women Against Abuse did not respond to a request for comment about whom victims should call instead of police.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Roady thinks I'm Corny.

I wonder if she even realizes she's mocking wokeness as she sits there trying to funny.

FTFMFYFE
    Not sure what that has to do with Kamala Harris, but we are on the same side with this goofy bullshit.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Professional Feminists taking it in the shorts from the trannies and the CRT crew. Amazing that supposedly strong independent women gave up the high ground without a fight.

https://ace.mu.nu/

An Organization Supposedly About Protecting Women From Domestic Violence Disintegrates In an Orgy of Woke Recriminations and, Of Course, anti-White Racism
    —Ace
    My favorite part is where this organization, supposedly devoted to protecting women from violent attackers, tells women not to call the cops because, you see, the cops will just come to the victims' house and beat them up more than their abusers did.

Mwah. That's delicious.

It was just two months after the death of George Floyd that one of the largest domestic violence nonprofits in the United States, Women Against Abuse, brought in several diversity consultants to conduct a racial-equity audit. The goal of the audit, Women Against Abuse told staffers, was to become "a fully inclusive, multicultural, and antiracist institution."
    By November 2020, the organization, which is ostensibly devoted to "serving all survivors," was offering to pay "BIPOC" employees more than their white counterparts and discouraging black abuse victims from calling the police. Its employees were also at war with each other, bickering over whether Jews are a persecuted minority group and whether there is such a thing as a non-racist white person.

The policies weren't just the product of employee activism, but of outside consultants--including Ragina Arrington, now the chief executive officer of the Clinton Foundation's Global Initiative University, who since July 2020 has been helping Women Against Abuse conduct its equity audit.

Anything that involves both George Floyd and a grifter from the Clinton Foundation is going to be focused on nothing but the public weal.

Arrington began this work as a senior officer at Philanthropy Unbound, one of two diversity consultancies retained by Women Against Abuse in the wake of George Floyd's death. The consultants soon injected race into every crevice of the organization, transforming it from the inside out.
    How much do you figure she makes?

In addition to Arrington, Women Against Abuse hired Crossroads, a diversity consultancy that specializes in dismantling "white supremacy culture."

Mmm-mmm-mmm.

I can smell the money flowing from the government to grifters' pockets.

After the consultants got involved, however, Women Against Abuse began hosting presentations on defunding the police, whom it discouraged non-white victims of domestic violence from calling.

"It is often unsafe for Black victims, victims of color and immigrant victims to reach out to police for help," the group posted on its website in the summer of 2020, given the "inherent racism" of law enforcement.

"The police have never been the solution to violence against women," asserted one PowerPoint presentation, which staffers were required to attend in May 2021. The presentation�"Defund the Police: Safety Planning"�counseled a "restorative justice" approach to domestic violence that used "community-based organizations."

Women Against Abuse did not respond to a request for comment about whom victims should call instead of police.

Your taxpayer dollars undoubtedly at work here. Everything the radical leftists touch turns to shit in the end.