Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leaving California for Texas....More than we think. The Tide is Turn - Nope. It's turned.

2»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,639 Founders Club

Talked to a friend who owns and operates a very high-end restaurant in the L.A. area. Furious the guv dumbass just extended non working payouts to September. He just returned from 3 weeks in Texas and fucking loved it. Seriously thinking of moving there, and found the people of Texas to be "blunt, logical, friendly and refreshing."

Comes back to Cali for about a week, and finds himself behind a Mask Nazi in a line at a deli. Mask Nazi starts bitching at two women in front of her for not wearing masks - outside - in line. My normally extremely calm buddy has finally had enough and cracks, raising his voice and telling the Mask Nazi "You need to shut the fuck up!" The women spins around indignantly and says - with full melodrama - "Excuse me! What did you say?" To which my buddy replies, "You heard me loud and clear. Now Shut the Fuck Up!" The Mask Nazi was so stunned at the call-out, she immediately stepped out of line, and walked to her car to leave without buying anything, and as she did so, 2 or 3 people, followed by the entire line, began clapping and cheering as the Mask Nazi drove away.

It's Fucking OVER, Mask Faggots.

Blame whomever you want, but when even the die-hard, mostly liberal Californians have had it with your shit, you're fucking done.

California is still out of control forcing masks to be worn EVERYWHERE.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    A year ago, that same friend said to me "I know you're a big Trump fan...blah, blah, blah"...And was hoping the vid would seal Trump's fate. Like most Libs at that time, he was neither empirical, nor impartial. After a year of being lied to, bullshit impeachments, 500+ racial hoaxes and Antifa tearing apart places he'd lived? While still no Trump fan, he's seen the light, up close and personal. And he's had enough.

UW Foster Grads always come through in the end.