Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leaving California for Texas....More than we think. The Tide is Turn - Nope. It's turned.

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
edited May 2021 in Tug Tavern
Talked to a friend who owns and operates a very high-end restaurant in the L.A. area. Furious the guv dumbass just extended non working payouts to September. He just returned from 3 weeks in Texas and fucking loved it. Seriously thinking of moving there, and found the people of Texas to be "blunt, logical, friendly and refreshing."

Comes back to Cali for about a week, and finds himself behind a Mask Nazi in a line at a deli. Mask Nazi starts bitching at two women in front of her for not wearing masks - outside - in line. My normally extremely calm buddy has finally had enough and cracks, raising his voice and telling the Mask Nazi "You need to shut the fuck up!" The women spins around indignantly and says - with full melodrama - "Excuse me! What did you say?" To which my buddy replies, "You heard me loud and clear. Now Shut the Fuck Up!" The Mask Nazi was so stunned at the call-out, she immediately stepped out of line, and walked to her car to leave without buying anything, and as she did so, 2 or 3 people, followed by the entire line, began clapping and cheering as the Mask Nazi drove away.

It's Fucking OVER, Mask Faggots.

Blame whomever you want, but when even the die-hard, mostly liberal Californians have had it with your shit, you're fucking done.

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    SFGbob said:

Just wait, they are going to ruin Texas just like they did Colorado, Nevada and Arizona. They'll move there and the proceed to vote for the same fucking policies and Pols that turned Cali into a shit hole.

By that time I’m probably moving to Tennessee or Florida...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter

Talked to a friend who owns and operates a very high-end restaurant in the L.A. area. Furious the guv dumbass just extended non working payouts to September. He just returned from 3 weeks in Texas and fucking loved it. Seriously thinking of moving there, and found the people of Texas to be "blunt, logical, friendly and refreshing."

Comes back to Cali for about a week, and finds himself behind a Mask Nazi in a line at a deli. Mask Nazi starts bitching at two women in front of her for not wearing masks - outside - in line. My normally extremely calm buddy has finally had enough and cracks, raising his voice and telling the Mask Nazi "You need to shut the fuck up!" The women spins around indignantly and says - with full melodrama - "Excuse me! What did you say?" To which my buddy replies, "You heard me loud and clear. Now Shut the Fuck Up!" The Mask Nazi was so stunned at the call-out, she immediately stepped out of line, and walked to her car to leave without buying anything, and as she did so, 2 or 3 people, followed by the entire line, began clapping and cheering as the Mask Nazi drove away.

Blame whomever you want, but when even the die-hard, mostly liberal Californians have had it with your shit, you're fucking done.

This is why the Throbber believes America survives.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

Just wait, they are going to ruin Texas just like they did Colorado, Nevada and Arizona. They'll move there and the proceed to vote for the same fucking policies and Pols that turned Cali into a shit hole.

Less than 35K votes separated DeSantis from Gillum. Florida was just that close to having a Gov. that would have done the exact same thing California, NY, Michigan and Illinois did.

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Less than 35K votes separated DeSantis from Gillum. Florida was just that close to having a Gov. that would have done the exact same thing California, NY, Michigan and Illinois did.

Floridian’s missed the boat.

What a gem Gollum would have been as a Governor . . .

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

SFGbob said:

I'm joining up with my bro LONE STAR
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited May 2021
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He would have been every bit the disaster that Newsom has been for California, maybe more so, and it would have been a certainty that the national press would have swooned over his every move. DeSantis has been a home run as Gov. The meth head, bare backer would have done serious long term damage to the state. Identity politics was all he had and he still almost won it. Hell he'd still get 40% of the vote if they held the election again today.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Yeah outside of social media even the hard lefties are done with this shit. They'll still signal but since they are pussies they'll take that shit off asap when they see everyone around not doing it.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    edited May 2021

SFGbob said:

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    edited May 2021
    Something tells me watching blue states implode will scare everyone straight. Blue states are going to try to vote red as fast as possible.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gollum was the official Buttfucker2020.

Confusion abounds whether he gives or receives. Might confuse the FL electorate.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,280 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Florida is a purple state, there is no doubt about that, but Trump and other Republicans did very well in 2020. There is hope.
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

John Denver: My guiltiest of guilty pleasures.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Something tells me watching blue states implode will scare everyone straight. Blue states are going to try to vote red as fast as possible.

But, who will count the votes?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Was the mask nazi literally shaking? Did everyone clap?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Send pics of hot Tejas sloots, por favor.

Yeah outside of social media even the hard lefties are done with this shit. They'll still signal but since they are pussies they'll take that shit off asap when they see everyone around not doing it.
    #SlopeShoulderedSoyBoyzAbide