Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Men of Oregon make it 14 in a row

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Maybe you should focus on the accomplishments of your team rather than knocking another team due to your jealousy.

The Washington men did surprisingly well. They and the women competed really well. I’m not sure but I think the men came in 3rd.

The Washington men could win the track and field natty and I would not care and would be bitching about the waste of money that could've been directed to the football team.
    That is really sad. Maybe that’s why Washington has never won an NCAA championship in any men’s team event. Why do you think they call the PAC 12 the Conference of Champions Einstein? It sure isn’t because of football. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Imagine being this big of a Natty Football team denying fucking loser.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2021

DJDuck said:

Maybe you should focus on the accomplishments of your team rather than knocking another team due to your jealousy.

The Washington men did surprisingly well. They and the women competed really well. I’m not sure but I think the men came in 3rd.

The Washington men could win the track and field natty and I would not care and would be bitching about the waste of money that could've been directed to the football team.
    No amount of money is going to help the Doog football program.

Your record the past 25 years is proof positive.

Terrible AD’s and head coaches this century and the 85 scholies has sealed your fateWith the ADs and Head Coaches UW has hired during that time frame and the 85 scholarship limit in

DJDuck said:

I pity all of your athletes in non football sports that Washington’s fans just don’t give a shit about. Maybe that’s why your overall sports program is so crappy. Ha ha ha ha ha.

As an original HH inventor, I may call a special board meeting to evaluate the need for this board. It basically one dumbass posting about Oregon non revenue sports. If DJDuck where to donate at least $100 to keep it up, maybe it can stay.

Remember dumbass, husky fans created this space. We can remove it. Your a guest.
    You don’t have to come over here, read the contents and be an asshole either.

It is called “Duck Refuge”.

How come I can’t message DJ?

It goes to Purple Baze? Is he/she/it/they a moderator?

BTW: The one “dumbass” comments on all Oregon sports and there are many Duck fans that appreciate it.

I’d be more than willing to contribute to this site . . .

If Doogs want to come on Duck Refuge and write stupid poasts about their feelings; spend most of their time mocking DJ; and threaten to remove the site. Go for it.

The Oregon pay sites are no different than Dawgman.com.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

DJDuck said:

Terrible AD’s and head coaches this century and the 85 scholies has sealed your fateWith the ADs and Head Coaches UW has hired during that time frame and the 85 scholarship limit in

DJDuck said:

I pity all of your athletes in non football sports that Washington’s fans just don’t give a shit about. Maybe that’s why your overall sports program is so crappy. Ha ha ha ha ha.

As an original HH inventor, I may call a special board meeting to evaluate the need for this board. It basically one dumbass posting about Oregon non revenue sports. If DJDuck where to donate at least $100 to keep it up, maybe it can stay.

Remember dumbass, husky fans created this space. We can remove it. Your a guest.

BTW: The one “dumbass” comments on all Oregon sports and there are many Duck fans that appreciate it.

If Doogs want to come on Duck Refuge and write stupid poasts about their feelings; spend most of their time mocking DJ; and threaten to remove the site. Go for it.

Yawn. 25 years. Not last 5. Sounds like you're letting out your own feelings.

Who was the last playoff team again?

The rest of your poast was typical quook drivel.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    BTW: IMHO, Peterson was a
    haie said:

trublue said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yawn

To answer your 5 year question:
    Oregon, 2-2, Washington a no show 1
    Last 5 years played:
    Oregon, 3-2
    Jack Browning is gone.
    Chris Peterson is gone.
    You have a point?

Which team didn’t win a game in an entire season?

How many years in a row did Oregon beat the Malamutes?

How many Doogs went their entire 4-5 year careers without beating Oregon once during the losing streak?

Terrible ADs and one good coach in this century and you goofballs chased him off.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Which Pac12 team is the only team to win a playoff game?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yawn

Last 5 years played:
    Oregon, 3-2
    Jack Browning is gone.
    Chris Peterson is gone.
    You have a point?

How many Doogs went their entire 4-5 year careers without beating Oregon once during the losing streak?

Terrible ADs and one good coach in this century and you goofballs chased him off.
    More feelings.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yawn

Last 5 years played:
    Oregon, 3-2
    Jack Browning is gone.
    Chris Peterson is gone.
    You have a point?

More feelings.
    FACTS followed by one observation.

Need some help answering the questions?

• Options
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yawn

Last 5 years played:
    Oregon, 3-2
    Jack Browning is gone.
    Chris Peterson is gone.
    You have a point?

But but Jimmy is going to take them to the promised land. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    To answer trublue’s question because you won’t........

More feelings:

Ducks' dozen (2004-15):

2004: Oregon 31, Washington 6

2005: Oregon 45, Washington 21

2006: Oregon 34, Washington 14

2007: Oregon 55, Washington 34

2008: Oregon 44, Washington 10

2009: Oregon 43, Washington 19

2010: Oregon 53, Washington 16

2011: Oregon 34, Washington 17

2012: Oregon 52, Washington 21

2013: Oregon 45, Washington 24

2014: Oregon 45, Washington 20

2015: Oregon 26, Washington 20
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    My favorite was Purple Jesus . . . Great athlete.

Too bad he didn’t play a different position . . .
    on a different team.

Didn’t turn out to be the savior of Husky football.
  • Options
    Last 5 years? lmao
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^
    🤣😂🤣😂⛽🤣😂🤣

Fucking dumb shit NFL-esque arguments.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Warned. Maybe you’ll enjoy the other pay sites when this one, created by husky fans goes away.

Maybe not bite the hand that feeds you...mmkay?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Fuck off, Damone.

I’m more than willing to contribute to this site.

This is “Duck Refuge.”

We were invited here.

If Husky fans want to come in here and run their ignorant mouths and get bitch slapped with facts . . . Sorry it makes their kunts hurt.

Perhaps, they should stick to the other sites related to Husky football . . .
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Fuck off, Damone.

I’m more than willing to contribute to this site.

This is “Duck Refuge.”

We were invited here.

If Husky fans want to come in here and run their ignorant mouths and get bitch slapped with facts . . . Sorry it makes their kunts hurt.

Perhaps, they should stick to the other sites related to Husky football . . .

You were invited here by me

Might want to remember that
  • Options
    I do remember, Race.

Last I looked, we are in Duck Refuge.

trolleydodger
  • Options
    Are Duck fans going into the Hardcore Husky Board and listing Fuck Off on every post?

Are people mocking and ridiculing Husky fans who post information like they do DJ when he posts sports information in Duck Refuge?

Askin for a fren . . .
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Are Duck fans going into the Hardcore Husky Board and listing Fuck Off on every post?

Are people mocking and ridiculing Husky fans who post information like they do DJ when he posts sports information in Duck Refuge?

Askin for a fren . . .

beta poast, beta poaster
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    trublue said:

Askin for a fren . . .

Not every poast, just DJDuck's poasts and people who kiss DJDuck's ass.

Oh damn I guess that is every poast here.