Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Men of Oregon make it 14 in a row

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UWrunnerPassingCelebratingQuook.gif
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Congrats.

Oregon men's track earned $-2,224,932. School would be better off cancelling the program and investing that money in to more Ferrari leather chairs for the football players.

https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/university-of-oregon/student-life/sports/#:~:text=UO Track & Field (Combined)&text=The men's track and field,and spent $2,562,000 in expenses.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your envy is showing. Oregon has a rich track tradition. Ducks are proud of the new Hayward Field the best track facility in the Country if not the world. Hayward is scheduled to host the PAC 12 Championships, NCAA Championships, Olympic Trials and World Championships. Hayward is a great recruiting tool for not only track but other sports like football. Your whining falls on deaf ears. We have one more Pac12 Championship and another NCAA championship this year from our track team. Your protestations are clownish.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Maybe you should focus on the accomplishments of your team rather than knocking another team due to your jealousy.

The Washington men did surprisingly well. They and the women competed really well. I’m not sure but I think the men came in 3rd.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJCuck said:

Your envy is showing. Oregon has a rich track tradition. Ducks are proud of the new Hayward Field the best track facility in the Country if not the world. Hayward is scheduled to host the PAC 12 Championships, NCAA Championships, Olympic Trials and World Championships. Hayward is a great recruiting tool for not only track but other sports like football. Your whining falls on deaf ears. We have one more Pac12 Championship and another NCAA championship this year from our track team. Your protestations are clownish.

That's very nice, real proud of ya
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You seem to be confusing envy with basic economics
  • Options
    Sources said:

DJDuck said:

You seem to be confusing envy with basic economics
    You seem to be just confused. What sports program hasn’t lost money during this pandemic.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Maybe you should focus on the accomplishments of your team rather than knocking another team due to your jealousy.

The Washington men did surprisingly well. They and the women competed really well. I’m not sure but I think the men came in 3rd.

The Washington men could win the track and field natty and I would not care and would be bitching about the waste of money that could've been directed to the football team.
    That is really sad. Maybe that’s why Washington has never won an NCAA championship in any men’s team event. Why do you think they call the PAC 12 the Conference of Champions Einstein? It sure isn’t because of football. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• Options
    I pity all of your athletes in non football sports that Washington’s fans just don’t give a shit about. Maybe that’s why your overall sports program is so crappy. Ha ha ha ha ha.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

I pity all of your athletes in non football sports that Washington’s fans just don’t give a shit about. Maybe that’s why your overall sports program is so crappy. Ha ha ha ha ha.

No one cares
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

The Washington men could win the track and field natty and I would not care and would be bitching about the waste of money that could've been directed to the football team.
    That is really sad. Maybe that’s why Washington has never won an NCAA championship in any men’s team event. Why do you think they call the PAC 12 the Conference of Champions Einstein? It sure isn’t because of football. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Yes, it's called the conference of champions because the PAC is too needle-dicked to do what it takes to win big-time football/hoops so they use that moniker to tout winning at softball, gymnastics, rowing, etc. And yes, from my perspective Olympic sports are pointless.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Yes Race and that’s a pity. The people that don’t aren’t really “sports fans” They are fans of a football team that mostly doesn’t get it done.

Just a reminder-just this year:

1) The Ducks were Pac12 Football Champions
    2) The Ducks were Pac12 Men’s Basketball Champions
    3) The Ducks were NCAA Men’s Indoor Track Champions
    4) The Ducks were Pac12 Baseball Champions
    5) The Ducks were Pac12 Men’s Outdoor Track and Field Champions
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yes, it's called the conference of champions because the PAC is too needle-dicked to do what it takes to win big-time football/hoops so they use that moniker to tout winning at softball, gymnastics, rowing, etc. And yes, from my perspective Olympic sports are pointless.
    Yes you really nailed it. Your cynicism is only outdone by your narrow mind.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

We just won it all in rowing.

Swim in the McKenzie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Yes Race and that’s a pity. The people that don’t aren’t really “sports fans” They are fans of a football team that mostly doesn’t get it done.

Just a reminder-just this year:

1) The Ducks were Pac12 Football Champions
    2) The Ducks were Pac12 Men’s Basketball Champions
    3) The Ducks were NCAA Men’s Indoor Track Champions
    4) The Ducks were Pac12 Baseball Champions
    5) The Ducks were Pac12 Men’s Outdoor Track and Field Champions

You got your ass kicked in both football and basketball by fucking Beavlet.

Sounds elite.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

These dumb fucks don't get that once Phil is gone the druids will take over and they'll only give a shit about journalism or finger painting or whatever it is they actually teach there. Sure as fuck isn't stem.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

As an original HH inventor, I may call a special board meeting to evaluate the need for this board. It basically one dumbass posting about Oregon non revenue sports. If DJDuck where to donate at least $100 to keep it up, maybe it can stay.

Remember dumbass, husky fans created this space. We can remove it. Your a guest.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Stanford has 12 women’s swimming natty’s and 23 league titles. Put that in your conference of champions pipe and smoke it!