Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Glorious

PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
My gym
Nobody has to wear mask. Very few are.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Wholefoods in Dallas no longer require masks, surprised me
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My gym
    Nobody has to wear mask. Very few are.

Charge your phone
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My gym said fuck it back in the fall.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Read the fine print, dumbfuck. This is just another door by which the tyrants enter. The businesses and corporations are their ticket to ride.

Be prepared to show your papers wherever you go. You think because you are a good sheep and got the shot, you're going to be rewarded.

Wait until you are required to get more shots to update your papers. Are you ready for that? Will you survive having your body slowly turned into a cyborg, if you live that long?

The Dazzler is thrilled to show his papers. Business can do what they want he says.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021

Read the fine print, dumbfuck. This is just another door by which the tyrants enter. The businesses and corporations are their ticket to ride.

Be prepared to show your papers wherever you go. You think because you are a good sheep and got the shot, you're going to be rewarded.

Wait until you are required to get more shots to update your papers. Are you ready for that? Will you survive having your body slowly turned into a cyborg, if you live that long?

Lol

You realize that they aren't asking anyone correct?

That sign is there to shut the maskers up

Business will choose themselves what to do.

I won't support businesses that cherry pici shit..

If UW doesn't require masks for teachers than im canceling all season tickets I own and not going to a single game and nobody in my family will donate either. Right now its just the students and thats horseshit
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Only papers I'm showing are dollar bills. Any other requests can fuck off.

Yep. There isn’t a business in this land that is going to axe to see your papers. And should it happen, they won’t see another unit of the fiat currency that rests on my card.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,548
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not sure about that - on the news the Sounders announced they are opening entire sections of the arena for vaccinated antifas fans with proof - no social distancing but masks required.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sounds like you are all a bunch of fags. Nothing's changed with me
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    The OHA is making near minimum wage employees do their dirty work by requiring stores that allow maskless customers in to verify their vaccination status.

Effectively taking away any motivation for most businesses to remove masks restrictions.

Walmart, Costco, Target and other big boxes have already pledged to not ask for verification. So that would put them in violation in Oregon. But since those companies have deep pockets, you can be sure no OSHA fines will ensue. Meanwhile the little guys will probably be piled on by OSHA.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

The OHA is making near minimum wage employees do their dirty work by requiring stores that allow maskless customers in to verify their vaccination status.

Effectively taking away any motivation for most businesses to remove masks restrictions.

Walmart, Costco, Target and other big boxes have already pledged to not ask for verification. So that would put them in violation in Oregon. But since those companies have deep pockets, you can be sure no OSHA fines will ensue. Meanwhile the little guys will probably be piled on by OSHA.

It’s crazy that there are actually people (the min wage workers) pathetic they would risk getting screamed at by someone not wearing a mask.

Getting mad about people not wearing masks gives them something to do in their pathetic existence.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

It’s crazy that there are actually people (the min wage workers) pathetic they would risk getting screamed at by someone not wearing a mask.

Getting mad about people not wearing masks gives them something to do in their pathetic existence.
    I’d guess about 1 in 20 would get off on telling people to put their mask on. The others wouldn’t do it if they didn’t have to.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Our Costco just went mask less. Sort of surprised since they were the first total mask nazis in Portland. Fred Meyer is still scared and requiring masks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our Costco just went mask less. Sort of surprised since they were the first total mask nazis in Portland. Fred Meyer is still scared and requiring masks.

*Meyers
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nope. Just that it is now Fred Meyer. Relatively new here though.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    What's it like at QFCS?

Or Safeways?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I just went to my Fred Meyer. I didn't go to two Fred Meyers. ;-)