Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Glorious

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Are you new?
    I had the Jimmys Johns for lunch.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What's it like at QFCS?

Or Safeways?

Mask free for me. Nobody says shit. I don’t interact with anyone and I use self-checkout.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm going to have a mask burning party. Not kidding
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I just went to my Fred Meyer. I didn't go to two Fred Meyers. ;-)

Give up. Cheers.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nope. Just that it is now Fred Meyer. Relatively new here though.

JFC. I don’t even recognize this place anymore.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/304029#Comment_304029
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Read the fine print, dumbfuck. This is just another door by which the tyrants enter. The businesses and corporations are their ticket to ride.

Be prepared to show your papers wherever you go. You think because you are a good sheep and got the shot, you're going to be rewarded.

Wait until you are required to get more shots to update your papers. Are you ready for that? Will you survive having your body slowly turned into a cyborg, if you live that long?

Lol

You realize that they aren't asking anyone correct?

That sign is there to shut the maskers up

Business will choose themselves what to do.

I won't support businesses that cherry pici shit..

If UW doesn't require masks for teachers than im canceling all season tickets I own and not going to a single game and nobody in my family will donate either. Right now its just the students and thats horseshit
    Enjoy the lull in full frontal NWO assaults for now, because it won't last. They are tanning, resting, and will be ready to go. Again and again and again. Until Nuremberg Part 2 or the Revelations End Times finishes them off for good. Do you think they've been defeated already? You're only in the first quarter of the game.

The EU and the UK are proceeding with 'vaccine' passports, so will individual states, like New York. This has been the plan all along, on the way to a microchip or a mark, such as the Pentagram in the City State of Washington DC has developed. As I've said before, the more Nazi orientated states on the west coast, east coast, and upper midwest of the former republic of the United States, will be attempting the vaccine passports, and will probably succeed, as the USA is full of lemmings. You may be able to go in maskless without a 'vax' for now, until the world constricts and this system of Orwellian checkpoints will prohibit you from travelling to another state, or from leaving your nation. It will become normalized, and it will be required to enter stores, to buy and sell. The laws you think apply don't apply in an NWO vassal state. You don't live in a republic or a democracy.

Expect ramped up attacks on food supply chains, oil and gas, and small businesses, as this is all part of UN Agendas 21/2030/2050. These timelines have all been sped up. Expect more medical tyranny and new strains of Convid or other 'viruses,' and more 'vaccines.' If you live or work in a 5g saturated area, you will be increasingly vulnerable to electromagnetic frequency attacks, which will be ramped up as well, as this is a central pinion of the enemy's weaponized infrastructure. And finally, the counterfeit alien invasion is yet to be launched. Plus many more psyops are the works.

Beware Little Red Riding Hood, because the big bad Wolves haven't gone anywhere. They're just resting.

• Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Read the fine print, dumbfuck. This is just another door by which the tyrants enter. The businesses and corporations are their ticket to ride.

Be prepared to show your papers wherever you go. You think because you are a good sheep and got the shot, you're going to be rewarded.

Wait until you are required to get more shots to update your papers. Are you ready for that? Will you survive having your body slowly turned into a cyborg, if you live that long?

Lol

You realize that they aren't asking anyone correct?

That sign is there to shut the maskers up

Business will choose themselves what to do.

I won't support businesses that cherry pici shit..

If UW doesn't require masks for teachers than im canceling all season tickets I own and not going to a single game and nobody in my family will donate either. Right now its just the students and thats horseshit
    Enjoy the lull in full frontal NWO assaults for now, because it won't last. They are tanning, resting, and will be ready to go. Again and again and again. Until Nuremberg Part 2 or the Revelations End Times finishes them off for good. Do you think they've been defeated already? You're only in the first quarter of the game.

The EU and the UK are proceeding with 'vaccine' passports, so will individual states, like New York. This has been the plan all along, on the way to a microchip or a mark, such as the Pentagram in the City State of Washington DC has developed. As I've said before, the more Nazi orientated states on the west coast, east coast, and upper midwest of the former republic of the United States, will be attempting the vaccine passports, and will probably succeed, as the USA is full of lemmings. You may be able to go in maskless without a 'vax' for now, until the world constricts and this system of Orwellian checkpoints will prohibit you from travelling to another state, or from leaving your nation. It will become normalized, and it will be required to enter stores, to buy and sell. The laws you think apply don't apply in an NWO vassal state. You don't live in a republic or a democracy.

Expect ramped up attacks on food supply chains, oil and gas, and small businesses, as this is all part of UN Agendas 21/2030/2050. These timelines have all been sped up. Expect more medical tyranny and new strains of Convid or other 'viruses,' and more 'vaccines.' If you live or work in a 5g saturated area, you will be increasingly vulnerable to electromagnetic frequency attacks, which will be ramped up as well, as this is a central pinion of the enemy's weaponized infrastructure. And finally, the counterfeit alien invasion is yet to be launched. Plus many more psyops are the works.

Beware Little Red Riding Hood, because the big bad Wolves haven't gone anywhere. They're just resting.

Those 10 days of darkness sure worked out well for your ilk.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

I'm going to have a mask burning party. Not kidding

Get your friends and neighbors to meet up and have a party. That's what they did here burned them in the street. Months ago.