Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone think the bad political news from this past week prompted today's CDC announcement?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:
    15 months of making enemies of each other. Great work, leaders.
    Yup this sums it up, hate for people chosing something else... f off Mancow
  • Options

Anyone listening to these morons deserve the misery it brings them...
    This. If you sit inside all day and watch CNN, the thought of Covid is scary. Hospital beds, bodies stacked like cordwood, stay inside and only leave for emergencies.

If you actually go out and live, it’s not. I still don’t know anybody that was seriously sick.

There used to be flu season in school and when it was really bad 10+ kids in a class of 30 would be out. That never happened at work during covid. Very few people got it, and the ones that did were fine. It’s hard for me to buy into all the horror news stories and articles about Covid when I’m not seeing it in real life.

A lot of it is political and the tribalism of Covid personal decisions are dumb. Getting the vaccine or not should not be a person’s whole personality. Same for mask or no mask.

Recommendations are one thing. The law and regulations over masks and half full restaurants have always been stupid to me. Wear a mask or don’t go out. People should always have that option.
    Killed it until the last two sentences. Then went full on sheeple

Don’t go full on sheeple.
    I wrote it wrong. I meant the people scared have always had the option to wear a mask or stay home. The “vulnerable” ones. I meant the decisions should have been the people’s, not the government. Nobody has to do to bars, restaurants, bowling alleys, sports games, etc. The ones that do should have been able to a long time ago.
    We are in agreement. They had this fucktarded backwards from almost day one.

They should have locked up the fatty old timers and let us young bucks run free to fornicate while wildly spreading herd immunity.

We should do that now and compare death counts.

Exactly
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Biden has a 63% approval? I'm Santa Claus!

What a joke. Fake news, fake polls it's just like 1930's Germany. Wait until they make ANTIFA/BLM the national police force!

Bumfuck, Idaho in the house!
    Funny I live in the most desirable city in the country. My house price is through the roof. Where you live dingbat? Besides mom's basement.
    I moved a few years too late lol
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

It's cute when dumb motherfuckers double down

Back to the Peloton for you. If you keep up the work, you won’t have to hear the wife say spread your cheeks anymore as she buries the strap on.
  • Options
    Had a mask burning ceremony at the local pub tonight. It was special
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Biden has a 63% approval? I'm Santa Claus!

What a joke. Fake news, fake polls it's just like 1930's Germany. Wait until they make ANTIFA/BLM the national police force!

Bumfuck, Idaho in the house!
    Funny I live in the most desirable city in the country. My house price is through the roof. Where you live dingbat? Besides mom's basement.
    Lucky you! Seattle is dying, I'm told. That's why nobody's home values appreciate here.
    Bums are allowed to shoot up next to a fucking elementary school. Shithole full of retarded leftists
    But home prices!
    Any update on that niece of yours that used to pull her skirt up for another hit?