Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone think the bad political news from this past week prompted today's CDC announcement?

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Dumb motherfucker just can't help himself

sad

Weird how you keep muttering to yourself.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

BearsWiin said:

Dumb motherfucker just can't help himself

sad

Weird how you keep muttering to yourself.
    He’s at home doing dishes and arranging flowers on the dining room table while his wife is out earning so he can live as a complete subordinate.

He has plenty of free time to drink Rosé and post here while he flips through Cosmopolitan....
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Anyone listening to these morons deserve the misery it brings them...
    This. If you sit inside all day and watch CNN, the thought of Covid is scary. Hospital beds, bodies stacked like cordwood, stay inside and only leave for emergencies.

If you actually go out and live, it’s not. I still don’t know anybody that was seriously sick.

There used to be flu season in school and when it was really bad 10+ kids in a class of 30 would be out. That never happened at work during covid. Very few people got it, and the ones that did were fine. It’s hard for me to buy into all the horror news stories and articles about Covid when I’m not seeing it in real life.

A lot of it is political and the tribalism of Covid personal decisions are dumb. Getting the vaccine or not should not be a person’s whole personality. Same for mask or no mask.

Recommendations are one thing. The law and regulations over masks and half full restaurants have always been stupid to me. Wear a mask or don’t go out. People should always have that option.
    Killed it until the last two sentences. Then went full on sheeple

Don’t go full on sheeple.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2021
    BearsWiin said:

hardhat said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

The new study out of Israel published this week was likely the final nail in the coffin for mask wearing by vaccinated people. It pretty much confirmed what we assumed but didn't yet have the data to conclusively demonstrate that the vaccines are not only incredibly effective at combating the most severe symptoms caused by covid but are also very effective at stopping asymptomatic infections as well as greatly reducing overall transmission.

It's almost like new information can prompt policy changes

The barstool braintruste here is, as always, just looking for a gotcha
    And ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner for gullible dumbfuck poaster of the day, so far. Sure, everyone was just waiting and waiting on one study to come out. If only we had our own universities and federally funded centers for research. And we just had to wait and wait, and the study came out...today. And it was top secret, hush hush. Nobody knew the results, until Dr. Fauci walked up to the microphone, ripped open the envelope, and gave the Oscar to...
    Lol
    Funny how the dumbest motherfuckers insist on being the most vocal. It's like you need to proclaim it

Walensky is on PBS newshour talking about what prompted the announcement but this shit is probably too complicated for you
    Strong (and ironic) words for someone who has posted 6 times and counting in this thread...

Didn't watch her on newshour but did watch her a month and a half ago on TV literally crying about impending doom and being scared because Texas and a few other states finally got some sense and opened up (we were already open here...our slow Governor just made it "official"). After seeing that and how wrong she was why would anyone take anything she says seriously? She’s a fucking moron:

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How can you worry about masks

Israel AND Hamas
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

It's cute when dumb motherfuckers double down

@TheKobeStopper true ?!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    The new narrative is the COVID variants are going to kill us all - so take the jab, get the Jab-20 version at the end of the year and then get super stoked for Jab-21 next time this year.

And stay away from 5G towers.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    They are already talking yearly vaccinations. Total bullshit!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter

This. If you sit inside all day and watch CNN, the thought of Covid is scary. Hospital beds, bodies stacked like cordwood, stay inside and only leave for emergencies.

If you actually go out and live, it’s not. I still don’t know anybody that was seriously sick.

There used to be flu season in school and when it was really bad 10+ kids in a class of 30 would be out. That never happened at work during covid. Very few people got it, and the ones that did were fine. It’s hard for me to buy into all the horror news stories and articles about Covid when I’m not seeing it in real life.

A lot of it is political and the tribalism of Covid personal decisions are dumb. Getting the vaccine or not should not be a person’s whole personality. Same for mask or no mask.

Recommendations are one thing. The law and regulations over masks and half full restaurants have always been stupid to me. Wear a mask or don’t go out. People should always have that option.
    Ditto. I also don't know anyone that got seriously ill. I went everywhere that was open, Bend the coast. Only wore a mask when I had to - like Costco. Spent a Christmas Day when the kids were little with the wife and kids who had the flu. That's three out of four. Had Top Ramen for Christmas dinner, forgoing the prime rib roast. That flu was also everywhere at work. Lots of absences. My experience with the chicom crud was non-existent.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

I wrote it wrong. I meant the people scared have always had the option to wear a mask or stay home. The “vulnerable” ones. I meant the decisions should have been the people’s, not the government. Nobody has to do to bars, restaurants, bowling alleys, sports games, etc. The ones that do should have been able to a long time ago.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:
    15 months of making enemies of each other. Great work, leaders.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    Biden has a 63% approval? I'm Santa Claus!

What a joke. Fake news, fake polls it's just like 1930's Germany. Wait until they make ANTIFA/BLM the national police force!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t wear a mask to protect me, I wear one to protect you..... I’m selfless and empathic. If you don’t wear a mask you are selfish and cruel. Also, I hope you get COVID and die. You deserve it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

What a joke. Fake news, fake polls it's just like 1930's Germany. Wait until they make ANTIFA/BLM the national police force!

Bumfuck, Idaho in the house!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Bumfuck, Idaho in the house!
    Biden has a 110% approval rating in Wedgwood. Best president ever