Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftists, list for us the things that Biden is doing well?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So any breaking news about the Cho Bai Den response to the Russian hack?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cho Bai Den is still looking for his keys.

JILL!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This is the first big deal the Biden administration needs to deal with. Ransomware attacks are not new, but this one affects national security. I would assume they know who and where these guys are located and most likely not in countries friendly with the US. Something should be done. We'll see.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Gee. Why don't we continue to drive up oil prices so Putin can make more money. Just a thought. Oh, and don't vote for people who hate America.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

trublue said:

Stay down and STFU, you imbecile!

Did you read the names of the bills and/or the bills themselves?

I’m certain you just read the names of the bills.

You do understand that the titles of the bills sound great but often have little, if any, relationship to the contents of the bill itself.

Need an example, BIRDBRAIN?

What is the name of the Obamacare bill?

The Affordable Care Act . . .

For your consistent ignorant poasting, you should be required to read EACH and EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAMN EXECUTIVE ORDERS YOU LISTED and in your own words, summarize what each one is about and then inform us why each one is great for the country.

You should be banned from the Great State of Idaho and forced to live in a liberal mecca like Portland, Seattle, San Francisco or Los Angeles.

You are the dimmest of dimwits!
    Stay down Trolley, you're out of your league.
    Hey Owl, you ever going to back up your mouth regarding your claim that it was Trump who got rid of the work requirements for unemployment?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    These assholes are laughing at us

At least with Trump, there was some fear and respect
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,947
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gee. Why don't we continue to drive up oil prices so Putin can make more money. Just a thought. Oh, and don't vote for people who hate America.

Seriously. The way to cripple regimes you supposedly don’t like is to isolate them economically. Yuri told us that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

This is the first big deal the Biden administration needs to deal with. Ransomware attacks are not new, but this one affects national security. I would assume they know who and where these guys are located and most likely not in countries friendly with the US. Something should be done. We'll see.
    Biden like you is cheering them on. You both support shutting down pipelines, the hackers are fucking heros to leftists.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Dufus:

Biden already said he isn’t going to do anything.

BTW: Did you miss the news about all the hacking of federal databases during the Obama administration, to wit: the Office of Personnel Management?

This was done by the Chinese.

Try to keep up (informed), dimwit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

Nadler already took care of that one.

https://youtu.be/-3_ALLadQ1M

I literally LOL’d. Then I ROFL’d. For realz.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Biden like you is cheering them on. You both support shutting down pipelines, the hackers are fucking heros to leftists.
    One of Coolidge's most famous quotes is "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence". You can be smart and still not be successful without it.

I believe in your case he would say, being persistently stupid is not a good way to go through life.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited May 2021

SFGbob said:

One of Coolidge's most famous quotes is "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence". You can be smart and still not be successful without it.

I believe in your case he would say, being persistently stupid is not a good way to go through life.
    That’s your motto, Dodo.

Still waiting for you to tell me what people were willing to work for and what the cost of goods was 50 years ago, you DOLT.

Minimum wage?
    Cost of a house?
    Cost of a new car?

Use Portland as an example . . .
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Cho Bai Den is getting his vig. He don't care.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Biden is, ostensibly, in the big chair. He will get credit for the vaccine. He was responsible for none of the development, but that's just the rules. He should also be tagged with 180K dead on his watch. Also the rules.

Give me a fucking break.
    You don’t think Joe will get credit for vaccine?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021

Hey Owl, how do you explain that a dumb guy like me is constantly exposing your ignorance?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good job on Covid. Good job on LGBT rights. The infrastructure bill should be solid. I got a full tank of gas and the economy is booming for me.

There’s been some failures. The border, obviously. But I’m a Sam Hinkie Truther. Process over results.

Yet you caveat the economy. What did he do on COVID? What was his plan? Where a mask a continue a rollout of vaccines he had nothing to do with...other than be part of a group that heaped ridicule when it was suggest last year that vaccines would be widely available by April 2021.

What right do the gays have now that they didn’t have before?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/914513816/trump-now-claims-every-american-could-have-coronavirus-vaccine-by-april-2021

You’re the libertarian, you’re the one that thinks no one should give a shit about anyone else. There’s no caveat, it’s your standard. The economy is great for me right now, nothing else matters.

Again, you guys set the terms on Biden. Everything that happens while he’s president is on him. Throw up the death counter but then he gets credit for vaccinations.

If you guys don’t want to play by your own rules, we can play by mine. Or you can just take the fucking L.
    Your first sentence is 100% false. And yes, there is a caveat. Idiot. Don’t lump me in with “you guys” you fucking imbecile. I didn’t mention the death count. Any other logical fallacies or would you like to stay on topic?

This was one of your shittier responses ever.
    No, I’m done playing the little game you guys have.

Link me to the thread where you objected to the Biden death counter. I’ve got the only thread it’s ever happened in, it’s this one, when I said it.

You guys run around talking out of both sides of your mouth and you never argue about it until I repeat it back to you. Then you’ve got a problem with it. It’s tired.

When you start acting like a man and actually objecting to the dumb shit the Trumpers say, I’ll treat you like an individual. Until then, you’re just a part of the collective “you guys”.
    Are you always this whiny and pathetic, Incel?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What is your problem with the death count? It was on every screen for a year 24/7

Its a reminder of the bullshit you swallowed. Not my problem I didn't vote for a virulent racist piece of shit who has failed at everything. So far.

You guys are idiots for voting for him

I’m fine with it. Damone seems to have some objections. Not sure why you two are incapable of sorting this out without using me as a go between.
    You are so soft. Cults thrive on marks like you.

I'm sure you'll wash through several more in your lifetime, softy.