Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftists, list for us the things that Biden is doing well?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

@HustlinOwl: You don't get to blame Trump anymore. Not since 1/20/01.

Your Superman has been in charge since then. Own it.

I'm not blaming Trump for anything other than simple stupidity. Bob likes to argue, even if he doesn't believe his own stance.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm not blaming Trump for anything other than simple stupidity. Bob likes to argue, even if he doesn't believe his own stance.
    Yeah, other than claiming Trump was responsible for states not requiring people receiving unemployment to look for work and claiming Trump initiated the lock downs you weren't blaming Trump for anything. You can't post without lying can you Owl?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Time for Owl to run and hide . . .
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, other than claiming Trump was responsible for states not requiring people receiving unemployment to look for work and claiming Trump initiated the lock downs you weren't blaming Trump for anything. You can't post without lying can you Owl?
    If the HH crowd hasn't noticed, Bob can turn from quite literal to very vague depending on the argument he's trying to make. Probably the most dishonest internet persona I've ever came across.

He signed the law to suspend the requirements dipshit. How much more clear can it get?

Bob is a master of baiting people into these arguments and I do fall for it from time to time. That's on me.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden steals elections well!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited May 2021

SFGbob said:

If the HH crowd hasn't noticed, Bob can turn from quite literal to very vague depending on the argument he's trying to make. Probably the most dishonest internet persona I've ever came across.

He signed the law to suspend the requirements dipshit. How much more clear can it get?

Bob is a master of baiting people into these arguments and I do fall for it from time to time. That's on me.
    Stop poasting stupid shit and seek help . . .

You’re out of your league and lack self-awareness.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

You shut your whiny whore mouth.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

Stay down and STFU, you imbecile!

Did you read the names of the bills and/or the bills themselves?

I’m certain you just read the names of the bills.

You do understand that the titles of the bills sound great but often have little, if any, relationship to the contents of the bill itself.

Need an example, BIRDBRAIN?

What is the name of the Obamacare bill?

The Affordable Care Act . . .

For your consistent ignorant poasting, you should be required to read EACH and EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAMN EXECUTIVE ORDERS YOU LISTED and in your own words, summarize what each one is about and then inform us why each one is great for the country.

You should be banned from the Great State of Idaho and forced to live in a liberal mecca like Portland, Seattle, San Francisco or Los Angeles.

You are the dimmest of dimwits!
    Stay down Trolley, you're out of your league.
    Hey Owl, you ever going to back up your mouth regarding your claim that it was Trump who got rid of the work requirements for unemployment?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/05/10/fact-sheet-president-biden-announces-additional-steps-to-help-americans-return-to-work/

Directing the Secretary of Labor to Work with States on Work Search Requirements: The President is directing the Secretary of Labor to work with states to reinstate work search requirements for UI recipients, if health and safety conditions allow. As part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act signed into law last year by the previous Administration, states receiving certain federal relief funds were required to waive their requirements that workers search for work in order to continue receiving unemployment benefits. While 29 states have already reinstated their work search requirements, the President is directing the Department of Labor to work with the remaining states, as health and safety conditions allow, to put in place appropriate work search requirements as the economy continues to rebound, vaccinations increase, and the pandemic is brought under control.
    Unless you a laid off Union worker OR were laid off due to a closure, you were always required to look for work to get UI.

Do you have anything else that you are proud of Biden doing?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021

SFGbob said:

The law he signed isn't the reason today why some states still haven't implemented a work requirement. From your own source Owl.

As part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act signed into law last year by the previous Administration, states receiving certain federal relief funds were required to waive their requirements that workers search for work in order to continue receiving unemployment benefits. While 29 states have already reinstated their work search requirements,

States that still haven't put back in their work requirement has nothing to do with Trump. And Trump didn't "initiate" the lock downs. You lied Owl. I realize that dumbfuck is your first language Owl but you should really try to get a greater mastery of the English language.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The law he signed isn't the reason today why some states still haven't implemented a work requirement. From your own source Owl.

As part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act signed into law last year by the previous Administration, states receiving certain federal relief funds were required to waive their requirements that workers search for work in order to continue receiving unemployment benefits. While 29 states have already reinstated their work search requirements,

States that still haven't put back in their work requirement has nothing to do with Trump. And Trump didn't "initiate" the lock downs. You lied Owl. I realize that dumbfuck is your first language Owl but you should really try to get a greater mastery of the English language.
    Have you ever heard the term "Get the ball rolling"? The Trump administration got the ball rolling. This is a perfect example of his complete lack of inexperience and why he will go down as a cult hero and absolute failure to the position.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So, you have 50 people and you tell them they have to stop or they don't get a free dinner. They all stop and get there free dinner. Next you tell them the deal has expired and they can go. 29 people go. We call these people conservatives. The rest don't go and whine that no one told them they had to go. We call these people leftards.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Have you ever heard the term "Get the ball rolling"? The Trump administration got the ball rolling. This is a perfect example of his complete lack of inexperience and why he will go down as a cult hero and absolute failure to the position.
    Have you ever heard of the term "you're a inarticulate fucking moron?"

This is a perfect example of his complete lack of inexperience