Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that we’ve all witnessed Fauci lying under oath

124»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    Kobe, Mello, HHusky, GR gator individually, “Hold my beer!”
    I wouldn't necessarily lump @GreenRiverGatorz in that group. Thinks for himself.
    I was originally team bat, but the new evidence, particularly Rogin's work, has completely @Swaye'd me to team lab outbreak.
    It may be lab (probably IMO) or maybe bat. Whatever. What pissed me off then and still does now was that segment of media & politicians & Twatter bluechecks calling even asking the lab-leak question racist, conspiracist and xenophobic. Literally anti-science, the lot of them.
    It fits in line with much of the media's disturbing new "trust the establishment" bent. Peter Daszak, the virologist who was selected by the WHO to oversee the Chinese investigation, had such absurd conflicts of interest that no layman could ever mistake it as impartiality. Yet it took over a year for that to be publicly understood by a wide audience. In the meantime, he was able to pump out absurd amounts of misinformation that can't be clawed back from the minds of most casual observers, and the media not doing their due diligence on him is wholly to blame.
    Back in March 2020 when nutjobs like me were speculating that it was very possible if not probable that it came out the lab, there were many stories of those in China involved went poof. Like all of them. Any investigation in 2021 of this is wheel spinning and window dressing.
    This is a Trump and Russia type story. It will die down in a week or two and then come back months down the line. Rinse and repeat for a few years. Nothing will ever happen.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

World Down Syndrome Day is upon us again?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your posting history today suggests YES
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    I wouldn't necessarily lump @GreenRiverGatorz in that group. Thinks for himself.
    I was originally team bat, but the new evidence, particularly Rogin's work, has completely @Swaye'd me to team lab outbreak.
    It may be lab (probably IMO) or maybe bat. Whatever. What pissed me off then and still does now was that segment of media & politicians & Twatter bluechecks calling even asking the lab-leak question racist, conspiracist and xenophobic. Literally anti-science, the lot of them.
    It fits in line with much of the media's disturbing new "trust the establishment" bent. Peter Daszak, the virologist who was selected by the WHO to oversee the Chinese investigation, had such absurd conflicts of interest that no layman could ever mistake it as impartiality. Yet it took over a year for that to be publicly understood by a wide audience. In the meantime, he was able to pump out absurd amounts of misinformation that can't be clawed back from the minds of most casual observers, and the media not doing their due diligence on him is wholly to blame.
    Back in March 2020 when nutjobs like me were speculating that it was very possible if not probable that it came out the lab, there were many stories of those in China involved went poof. Like all of them. Any investigation in 2021 of this is wheel spinning and window dressing.
    This is a Trump and Russia type story. It will die down in a week or two and then come back months down the line. Rinse and repeat for a few years. Nothing will ever happen.
    Ummm. The Trump and Russia story still lives on for 40% of the Country.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Defiant Fucktard Ls
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Defiant Fucktard Ls
    The Fauci balllickers are getting crushed this week.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    It was common speculation of a lab leak before it hit the USA. Those of us used to watching international news were aware of the pandemic in Wuhan AND that there was a lab in Wuhan it may have escaped from. This was common speculation in January & February before the CCP got ahold of US propaganda outlets and squashed those very basic correlation questions. The chocolate spill in Hershey PA am I right?

I remember wondering what in the fuck we were doing allowing international flights from Wuhan(which came into the OC btw) while they were blowing up bridges and destroying railroads domestically to isolate Wuhan in China.

*your boared CCP superiority guy
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    Toss in the complete information blackout by the chicoms on anyone associated with the Wuhan breakout. Blackout meaning threat of death and actual jailing. Then the refusal to cooperate at all in any investigation. Chicoms were conducting gain of function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan (with the approval and funding by Fow Chee). The lab had been sanctioned by the US State Department for poor containment procedures. There isn't an animal associated with the chicom crud, unlike with SARS and MERS where the animal link was quickly discovered. You have to be a dick sucking commie symp to claim this wasn't a bio weapon leak (at best).

Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    It was common speculation of a lab leak before it hit the USA. Those of us used to watching international news were aware of the pandemic in Wuhan AND that there was a lab in Wuhan it may have escaped from. This was common speculation in January & February before the CCP got ahold of US propaganda outlets and squashed those very basic correlation questions. The chocolate spill in Hershey PA am I right?

I remember wondering what in the fuck we were doing allowing international flights from Wuhan(which came into the OC btw) while they were blowing up bridges and destroying railroads domestically to isolate Wuhan in China.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Toss in the complete information blackout by the chicoms on anyone associated with the Wuhan breakout. Blackout meaning threat of death and actual jailing. Then the refusal to cooperate at all in any investigation. Chicoms were conducting gain of function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan (with the approval and funding by Fow Chee). The lab had been sanctioned by the US State Department for poor containment procedures. There isn't an animal associated with the chicom crud, unlike with SARS and MERS where the animal link was quickly discovered. You have to be a dick sucking commie symp to claim this wasn't a bio weapon leak (at best).

Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:

They actually killed or disappeared many of the original whistleblowers just for saying there was a new virus.

Intellectually curious people can still find some of the Wuhan lab whistleblowers (and their previous interviews with international news organizations) who are alive and escaped via HK but the US media is strangely uninterested in talking to these doctors and scientists.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:

They actually killed or disappeared many of the original whistleblowers just for saying there was a new virus.

Intellectually curious people can still find some of the Wuhan lab whistleblowers (and their previous interviews with international news organizations) who are alive and escaped via HK but the US media is strangely uninterested in talking to these doctors and scientists.
    Josh Rogin and Jamie Metzl have tons of information on this. But it was racist to bring up, so anyways...