Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that we’ve all witnessed Fauci lying under oath

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I think the science deniers on Twitter who didn't want to even examine the issue were afraid of an intentional release which would have been far different from idiots in a lab fucking shit up which is very human and possible

Countries develop and test mass death viruses all the time. Quite common really. It was the basis for Steven King's The Stand

Of course we had all this last March and were right as usual

Deliberate bioweapon release is loony. Sorry OBK. The rest is legitimate for questioning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAvTn3uz5w
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    Kobe, Mello, HHusky, GR gator individually, “Hold my beer!”
    I wouldn't necessarily lump @GreenRiverGatorz in that group. Thinks for himself.
    Yeah, that belief about Conservatives being responsible for problems in Blue city police departments was quality "thinking."
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    I wouldn't necessarily lump @GreenRiverGatorz in that group. Thinks for himself.
    If you voted for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms you ain't thinking for yourself.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    I was originally team bat, but the new evidence, particularly Rogin's work, has completely @Swaye'd me to team lab outbreak.
    It may be lab (probably IMO) or maybe bat. Whatever. What pissed me off then and still does now was that segment of media & politicians & Twatter bluechecks calling even asking the lab-leak question racist, conspiracist and xenophobic. Literally anti-science, the lot of them.
    It fits in line with much of the media's disturbing new "trust the establishment" bent. Peter Daszak, the virologist who was selected by the WHO to oversee the Chinese investigation, had such absurd conflicts of interest that no layman could ever mistake it as impartiality. Yet it took over a year for that to be publicly understood by a wide audience. In the meantime, he was able to pump out absurd amounts of misinformation that can't be clawed back from the minds of most casual observers, and the media not doing their due diligence on him is wholly to blame.
    It didn't help that you also had the weight of the mainstream press and Congressional Rats dumping on anyone who even suggested that it didn't occur naturally and might have come from a lab. Take a look at the treatment Tom Cotton received from suggesting it might have come from a lab.

Hell Dazzler made a complete ass out of himself on that very topic and is still doubling down on it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    This. He always tries to call balls and strikes fairly.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    A majority of the Tug would say that @GrandpaSankey has a better eye behind home plate than I do. But the operative word there is "try".
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    I was originally team bat, but the new evidence, particularly Rogin's work, has completely @Swaye'd me to team lab outbreak.
    It may be lab (probably IMO) or maybe bat. Whatever. What pissed me off then and still does now was that segment of media & politicians & Twatter bluechecks calling even asking the lab-leak question racist, conspiracist and xenophobic. Literally anti-science, the lot of them.
    OMG! You are causing tickling in my pants, Grundle!

Such Truth is Arousing!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    It fits in line with much of the media's disturbing new "trust the establishment" bent. Peter Daszak, the virologist who was selected by the WHO to oversee the Chinese investigation, had such absurd conflicts of interest that no layman could ever mistake it as impartiality. Yet it took over a year for that to be publicly understood by a wide audience. In the meantime, he was able to pump out absurd amounts of misinformation that can't be clawed back from the minds of most casual observers, and the media not doing their due diligence on him is wholly to blame.
    First Grundle, and now you @GRG?

Priapism is underway.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    A majority of the Tug would say that @GrandpaSankey has a better eye behind home plate than I do. But the operative word there is "try".
    I made sure to add that to make up for inevitable failures.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think the science deniers on Twitter who didn't want to even examine the issue were afraid of an intentional release which would have been far different from idiots in a lab fucking shit up which is very human and possible

Countries develop and test mass death viruses all the time. Quite common really. It was the basis for Steven King's The Stand

Of course we had all this last March and were right as usual

Deliberate bioweapon release is loony. Sorry OBK. The rest is legitimate for questioning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAvTn3uz5w
    It was deliberate as China sent itty the international flights to spread out after canceling domestic flights. As deliberate as it can get.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about.

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.

Watch the video fucktard versus taking other people’s opinions ...

If you actually are an independent and objective thinker it’s not hard to see Fauci openly contradict himself in a matter of minutes

It was actually hilarious to watch Fauci indignantly say "WE DID NOT FUND THE WUHAN LAB!!"

Then Rand says (essentially) "Yes you did, by laundering it through a sub-organization," followed by a muffled, head down, chin in his tie "Right" from Fauci. And nobody in the media caught it, but the pubic did.

So "the science" teaches us to avoid detection by always laundering your cash.

Science! Science, I say!
    I don't know a lot of the intricacies of this spider web, but it sure seems like Fauci knew, plus you have the 8000 pound gorilla of US elites being dependent on shit Chinese goods, Chinese sweat shops, and the 1.4 billion person Chinese market.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about.

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.

Watch the video fucktard versus taking other people’s opinions ...

If you actually are an independent and objective thinker it’s not hard to see Fauci openly contradict himself in a matter of minutes

It was actually hilarious to watch Fauci indignantly say "WE DID NOT FUND THE WUHAN LAB!!"

Then Rand says (essentially) "Yes you did, by laundering it through a sub-organization," followed by a muffled, head down, chin in his tie "Right" from Fauci. And nobody in the media caught it, but the pubic did.

So "the science" teaches us to avoid detection by always laundering your cash.

Science! Science, I say!
    I don't know a lot of the intricacies of this spider web, but it sure seems like Fauci knew, plus you have the 8000 pound gorilla of US elites being dependent on shit Chinese goods, Chinese sweat shops, and the 1.4 billion person Chinese market.
    It all leads back to the USA that funded this research in the first place.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    Yeah, that belief about Conservatives being responsible for problems in Blue city police departments was quality "thinking."
    He's the smartest guy in the room. Just ask him.
  • Options
    Founders Club

BTW, Green River Killer, Lesko and Schweikert, both R's, also represent huge swaths of MC. I guess you lose again, genius.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    Nah

Fuck him. I think he voted against Liz