Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Rental Car Apocalypse

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

Anecdotal evidence alert: this rental car thing is real. I booked a rental for $1,800 that would normally cost me somewhere between 7 and 9 hundred. And I got an e-mail this morning from Budget saying "We're really low on cars on the day WE BOOKED FOR YOUR FUCKING RESERVATION"; we can get you into another class for up to 30% savings" or whatever.

If I land at Logan and I don't have a fucking car waiting for me, the good people of Boston are going to see the Creepycoug you have all come to know and love. Emotional outbursts (and concomitant embarrassed wife) are likely.

Live look at creep in Boston

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXL7LwQ33g
    That's going to be about it right there.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Anecdotal evidence alert: this rental car thing is real. I booked a rental for $1,800 that would normally cost me somewhere between 7 and 9 hundred. And I got an e-mail this morning from Budget saying "We're really low on cars on the day WE BOOKED FOR YOUR FUCKING RESERVATION"; we can get you into another class for up to 30% savings" or whatever.

If I land at Logan and I don't have a fucking car waiting for me, the good people of Boston are going to see the Creepycoug you have all come to know and love. Emotional outbursts (and concomitant embarrassed wife) are likely.

Tell me the truth. Is concoitanantt even a word?
    Not on the Rez my brother. No need to worry.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Going to Alaska in August. Looks like a rental car not to be had.

Glad I already have our reservation. Yikes.