Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Paging Portland mayor

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Uh maybe time to protect your city. The FBI is busy on Instagram looking for January 6 peaceful protesters

Blame whichever side you want here but lawless streets lead to death and mayhem

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    It's obviously outraged Republicans!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Wow maybe I shouldn't visit next week f that
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In the name of equity, we as white people should reconsider calling 911.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    Sledog said:

Because of slavery

And Africa. And stuff.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Because of slavery

And Africa. And stuff.
    States Rights was what I was taught.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Because of slavery

And Africa. And stuff.
    I cannot tell a lie. I chopped down the slavery tree.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Because of slavery

And Africa. And stuff.

And then had a good meal and nothing else happened.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I give no shits if blue cities want to destroy themselves in the name of racial justice. Just like I give no shits about trans sports bans. I say let them do it

No skin off my back
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Because of slavery

And Africa. And stuff.

And then had a good meal and nothing else happened.
    I didn’t even know anerica had slaves until @TheKobeStopper posted about it. Wish that was taught in schools.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Portland is a crazy fucking shit hole now. Creepy white guys walking around who won't remove their hands from their pockets; dumb fuck transplants who think they're in heaven for some reason. Went into a new brewery on Williams, it's just a dark room with no music or TVs. Australian dude with a Trump as a zombie mask at the front.

Restaurants don't want you inside, only in their shitty little street bubbles.

Seattle is fucked too. People walking around outside with masks on like 8 ft from each other. Me and my dad (Hi @DJDuck !) were laughing. Sports bars closed down but hipster "self sustainable" sandwich shops are still open in U Village.

It's like these cities think that fun is a scourge on humanity or something.

Definitely not bringing my 16 mo old around these places for awhile.

I have no idea how you northwesterners make it through the day
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Portland’s a fucking disaster. I have to go in 2 weeks for work, and used to stay on the towers downtown - fuck that now. However, I also see the fucking antifa - suburban housewives blockades, and I guess I will be staying in Vancouver.

Oregon fucking sucks (besides the N Coast)
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    CaptainPJ said:

Portland’s a fucking disaster. I have to go in 2 weeks for work, and used to stay on the towers downtown - fuck that now. However, I also see the fucking antifa - suburban housewives blockades, and I guess I will be staying in Vancouver.

Oregon fucking sucks (besides the N Coast)

What hotels near the train station are safe?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Uh maybe time to protect your city. The FBI is busy on Instagram looking for January 6 peaceful protesters

There's only one side responsible for this. You simply do not see this behavior outside of the team blue cities. People get what they vote for. Fuck Portland, let it devolve into complete anarchy and burn to the ground. It's damn near there already. The only issue in my view is team blue voters migrating to sane regions of the country and fucking them up too.
  • Options

There's only one side responsible for this. You simply do not see this behavior outside of the team blue cities. People get what they vote for. Fuck Portland, let it devolve into complete anarchy and burn to the ground. It's damn near there already. The only issue in my view is team blue voters migrating to sane regions of the country and fucking them up too.
    True - but it's also cultural/regional. Have been in the south the past year in a couple blue toeholds and they don't have this shit. They're still just mostly corrupt old school Democrats but nobody is going to get in your face for not wearing a mask or enjoying a meal at an outside table. If somebody in Nola pulled the kind of crap these agitators do in Portland, they'd get their ass whipped.

Something about the West Coast/progressive dipshits. They've been allowed to run amuck for at least the last year (well before that).

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

True - but it's also cultural/regional. Have been in the south the past year in a couple blue toeholds and they don't have this shit. They're still just mostly corrupt old school Democrats but nobody is going to get in your face for not wearing a mask or enjoying a meal at an outside table. If somebody in Nola pulled the kind of crap these agitators do in Portland, they'd get their ass whipped.

Something about the West Coast/progressive dipshits. They've been allowed to run amuck for at least the last year (well before that).

No doubt, there is a difference. The problem is team blue votes team blue. Combine the more sane southern group with incoming west coast (and northeast) progressive dipshits and you have a recipe for disaster in the remaining free states. Texas is probably safe for now, same probably goes for Idaho, South Dakota, et al, but Florida damn near got stuck with this guy in 2018.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970

haie said:

Portland is a crazy fucking shit hole now. Creepy white guys walking around who won't remove their hands from their pockets; dumb fuck transplants who think they're in heaven for some reason. Went into a new brewery on Williams, it's just a dark room with no music or TVs. Australian dude with a Trump as a zombie mask at the front.

Seattle is fucked too. People walking around outside with masks on like 8 ft from each other. Me and my dad (Hi @DJDuck !) were laughing. Sports bars closed down but hipster "self sustainable" sandwich shops are still open in U Village.

haie said:

Well you should use Portlanders and Seattleites.

Oregon would be a deep red state if you just removed the Eastside of Portland or made Multnomah County it’s own State.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam

I try to be fair for the suburban housewives
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited May 2021
    Goduckies said:

Wow maybe I shouldn't visit next week f that

I can keep you away from that GD. That was on the deep blue Eastside. Remember I said I would be available if I didn’t have any damned Doctors appointments. It sure ain’t no CDA though. 😁

At least our whack governor opened things up again.