Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trent McDuffie Highlight Tape

13»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Bonedog said:

He sucks until he doesn’t suck

A guy that has been legitimately good since his first start sucks? No DB we have had besides maybe Rapp was good as quickly as McDuffie.
    Agree

SMFJ? Maybe
    It wasn’t right away. He still gave up TD’s like the other buns vs Eastern but he was in good position. He had an up and down freshman year. Good for a freshman but not legitimately good.

Budda was horrible during that same time and came on as the season went on. King took 2-3 years and a position change before being good.

Murphy redshirted because the guys starting were so good, so he unfairly isn’t in the conversation.

Rapp had the benefit of playing with a great defense but he was good right away.

Molden was horrible as a freshman and he’s even admitted it. DDY was complaining about Myles Bryant against Stanford and Molden came in and gave up a bomb downfield right away. I’m still mildly annoyed about the Bryant being a midget bullshit as if Joiner and Molden weren’t getting beasted that same game.

Joiner and Miller didn’t play much until their third year in the program.

McDuffie took two games before beating out Gordon and he was good right away. Our best outside CB from his first start and the other guy (Keith Taylor) was three years older and was just picked in the NFL draft.

He’s been good. Hopefully he’s great this year. There is no reason to think he won’t be.
    He has been great since he first started playing. He's damn near flawless.
    The composer he played with his first games were fuck crazy. Dude did not panic or anything. Like he has been doing this for years. Only knock on his is his height
    Composure*
  • defranciscodefrancisco Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

DC is the better Washington. It's too late for any of you to realize it. 'Nobody cares' about art? you guys have modest mouse and the microphones and built to spill and that's cool and all but besides that you have jack shit!!! The slang we use in dc will show up on your dusty little windows xp computer in like 15 years and then you'll look it up to understand what people are talking about. i havent even been to seattle but ive been to vancouver and it was super pretty there.

As a DMV/Seattle kid I can definitively say that DC is fucking aids. I would not want to live there, it’s a bunch of elitist fucks with a stick up their ass. Gimme my TUFF liberal loggers and heroin junkies in Seattle. Fuck the tech bros
    dc is not aids. i don't know how old you are but the people i know are cool as fuck. my parents are elitist but at least it means that i actually am better than everyone else. it's cool you like your city and all, but that doesn't really mean that much to me.
  • defranciscodefrancisco Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Swaye said:

@defrancisco this is as bad of a board entrance as I've seen in a good long while. You are terrible at this. I want to say, sincerely, that you should consider killing yourself. If you don't have the courage to do that, then just leave. I'm embarrassed for you. It's bad man. Pull the plug.

:smiley: