Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trent McDuffie Highlight Tape

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dope video. Now leave and DIAFF!!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

DC is the better Washington. It's too late for any of you to realize it. 'Nobody cares' about art? you guys have modest mouse and the microphones and built to spill and that's cool and all but besides that you have jack shit!!! The slang we use in dc will show up on your dusty little windows xp computer in like 15 years and then you'll look it up to understand what people are talking about. i havent even been to seattle but ive been to vancouver and it was super pretty there.

As a DMV/Seattle kid I can definitively say that DC is fucking aids. I would not want to live there, it’s a bunch of elitist fucks with a stick up their ass. Gimme my TUFF liberal loggers and heroin junkies in Seattle. Fuck the tech bros
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DC is the better Washington. It's too late for any of you to realize it. 'Nobody cares' about art? you guys have modest mouse and the microphones and built to spill and that's cool and all but besides that you have jack shit!!! The slang we use in dc will show up on your dusty little windows xp computer in like 15 years and then you'll look it up to understand what people are talking about. i havent even been to seattle but ive been to vancouver and it was super pretty there.

As a DMV/Seattle kid I can definitively say that DC is fucking aids. I would not want to live there, it’s a bunch of elitist fucks with a stick up their ass. Gimme my TUFF liberal loggers and heroin junkies in Seattle. Fuck the tech bros
    Tuff liberal loggers are getting pushed out to Oregon ala @pisssnow
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

What do people generally consider to be the American cultural mainstream?

Ribs N Rickshaw
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hi everyone. I've noticed on nfl draft twitter that nobody is talking about mcduffie for cb round 1 next year. i think part of this is because uw is not good at publicity. part of that is because uw and its fans are just not really part of what people generally consider to be the american cultural mainstream. anyway i made a video to rectify all of this. with this video we can do a whole lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKjc6ScQNvM

Had some nice footage but the music sucked and your editing didn't even align the action with the beat. Make a video set to RATM and align the action correctly.

If you need any future constructive critism be sure to keep asking here.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Bonedog said:

He sucks until he doesn’t suck

He doesn't suck.

Turned off the video though. Too much time spent watching him walk around and flex after plays, with that hideous shit playing behind it.

I say try again.
    This is class A example right here of who I would kill if I was the governor of Washington. non-appreciators of good music.
    Strange reply. It's against the rules to wish death on others. Unless you're our resident noble chieftain. He plots death to all white devils every time he gets his hands on a drink.

I get a little hyperbolic critiquing other's work. The idea is that it's over the top enough that you recognize it. Fail.

But, if you're still raw about it the U District 7-11 on Aurora is the standard meet to settle these things. See you there between 2 and 3am.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What do people generally consider to be the American cultural mainstream?

I guess not the area of the country that gave us Boeing, Starbucks, Amazon, Microsoft, like 10 hugely popular rockbands, fucking Macklemore, etc. etc.

That was kind of a weird point. Yes Seattle is in the middle of nowhere and has a relatively small population, but people definitely know about it.

I just mean someone from washington doesnt know all the trends from the east coast or from LA. Those are companies, who aren't really related to whats trending right now culturally. Macklemore is exactly what I mean. For the american cultural mainstream, i mean the non-edges of it like new york or atlanta or dc or la, Macklemore is a joke. Dude apologized for winning a grammy. He texted kendrick lamar that he deserved it more than him.

i think if washington catches up to the rest of the country culturally they could do better with recruits/
    What? If anything being at the center of your definition of "mainstream culture" is inversely related to college football success. Or are Norman, Clemson, and Tuscaloosa hotbeds of American trendiness that I'm not clued in on?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You dumbasses.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

Tuff liberal loggers are getting pushed out to Oregon ala @pisssnow
    Longview is BOOMING again.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    People watched it?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bonedog said:

A guy that has been legitimately good since his first start sucks? No DB we have had besides maybe Rapp was good as quickly as McDuffie.
    Agree

SMFJ? Maybe
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pump Simply the greatest mind in the game. Be happy he occassionally drops by:)

HuskyJW said:

Bonedog said:

A guy that has been legitimately good since his first start sucks? No DB we have had besides maybe Rapp was good as quickly as McDuffie.
    Agree

SMFJ? Maybe
    It wasn’t right away. He still gave up TD’s like the other buns vs Eastern but he was in good position. He had an up and down freshman year. Good for a freshman but not legitimately good.

Budda was horrible during that same time and came on as the season went on. King took 2-3 years and a position change before being good.

Murphy redshirted because the guys starting were so good, so he unfairly isn’t in the conversation.

Rapp had the benefit of playing with a great defense but he was good right away.

Molden was horrible as a freshman and he’s even admitted it. DDY was complaining about Myles Bryant against Stanford and Molden came in and gave up a bomb downfield right away. I’m still mildly annoyed about the Bryant being a midget bullshit as if Joiner and Molden weren’t getting beasted that same game.

Joiner and Miller didn’t play much until their third year in the program.

McDuffie took two games before beating out Gordon and he was good right away. Our best outside CB from his first start and the other guy (Keith Taylor) was three years older and was just picked in the NFL draft.

He’s been good. Hopefully he’s great this year. There is no reason to think he won’t be.
    I say he was better than taylor since day one. Trent is a fucking baller
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

Bonedog said:

Agree

SMFJ? Maybe
    It wasn’t right away. He still gave up TD’s like the other buns vs Eastern but he was in good position. He had an up and down freshman year. Good for a freshman but not legitimately good.

Budda was horrible during that same time and came on as the season went on. King took 2-3 years and a position change before being good.

Murphy redshirted because the guys starting were so good, so he unfairly isn’t in the conversation.

Rapp had the benefit of playing with a great defense but he was good right away.

Molden was horrible as a freshman and he’s even admitted it. DDY was complaining about Myles Bryant against Stanford and Molden came in and gave up a bomb downfield right away. I’m still mildly annoyed about the Bryant being a midget bullshit as if Joiner and Molden weren’t getting beasted that same game.

McDuffie took two games before beating out Gordon and he was good right away. Our best outside CB from his first start and the other guy (Keith Taylor) was three years older and was just picked in the NFL draft.

He’s been good. Hopefully he’s great this year. There is no reason to think he won’t be.
    He has been great since he first started playing. He's damn near flawless.
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Bonedog said:

Agree

SMFJ? Maybe

The composer he played with his first games were fuck crazy. Dude did not panic or anything. Like he has been doing this for years. Only knock on his is his height
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Bonedog said:

Agree

SMFJ? Maybe

The composer he played with his first games were fuck crazy. Dude did not panic or anything. Like he has been doing this for years. Only knock on his is his height
    The thing that stood out instantly was how insanely physical he was, not something you expect from a track star. He has a knack for forcing fumbles which is one of my favorite skills. And of course his coverage is first class. He's not a midget by any means though, if he were one inch taller no one would ever call him short.

My only complaint is we've only let him return 3 punts. I've been calling for him to be the primary punt returner since he signed.