Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's excited for baseball?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And rather than come up with something clever, punk on a guy with a handicap, I'm not even be handicapped (you think I'd tell you fucks that ?) but there might be an Iraq or Vietnam vet that is. . Just shows what kind of puss you are either way. A Disgrace you are motherfucker.

Did you not at one time say that you were in a wheel chair? How did this whole thing get started?
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    There's one thing I'd like to make clear: You seem pretty stupid. But if you could gain a little bit of intelligence, chances are you may get smarter.
  • Options
    I don't know what meds PLSS has been taking this past week but that doctor deserves some free hookers and blow for it!

PLSS has been Nick Holt AWESOME this past week.

Keep it up man!
  • Options

And rather than come up with something clever, punk on a guy with a handicap, I'm not even be handicapped (you think I'd tell you fucks that ?) but there might be an Iraq or Vietnam vet that is. . Just shows what kind of puss you are either way. A Disgrace you are motherfucker.

Did you not at one time say that you were in a wheel chair? How did this whole thing get started?
    He's PM'd Derek to have myself and a few others stop making fun of him for it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm ready to go to the ballpark to enjoy the great gameday experience. I'll be in the beer garden drinking micro's not watching the game.

So you're one of those guys...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's PM'd Derek to have myself and a few others stop making fun of him for it.
    There's a huge chance he has no recollection of it.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Well Nelson Cruz signed with Baltimore. He was not a good fit for the Mariners anyway. He didn't have good hips, and probably wouldn't have qualified. But hey, we have Montero Ossai.

But I do like the talent the Mariners have brought in. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseball fucking sucks. The Olympics needs to last another 2 months.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

Not handicapped? I guess you're a liar/narcissist and maybe sociopath then. Telling people you, when you aren't is probably the sadist thing a person could do. Miserable AND pathetic. I have all the PMs I need.
  • Options

Not handicapped? I guess you're a liar/narcissist and maybe sociopath then. Telling people you, when you aren't is probably the sadist thing a person could do. Miserable AND pathetic. I have all the PMs I need.
    This needs to bumped. I also have the PM's I need as well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hi there.

PLSS never said he was handicapped.

It was PLSS' off his meds brother PM'ing on PLSS' account that said he is handicapped.

Some of you need to learn the difference.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    *Swoon* this was back when PLSS didn't suck.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Little did we know this was Race's last week with us. If he had told us about his FBA, perhaps our T's and P's could have saved him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

Little did we know this was Race's last week with us. If he had told us about his FBA, perhaps our T's and P's could have saved him.
    It's because I never made a facebook poast telling everyone to pray for Race Bannon.
  • Options

dnc said:

It's because I never made a facebook poast telling everyone to pray for Race Bannon.
    You heartless bastard