Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's excited for baseball?

Let me tell you; I am ready for the upcoming season for the Mariners. I truly believe that if the Mariners manage to win more games than they lose, they stand a good chance to finish the season with a winning record.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,086
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Let me tell you; I am ready for the upcoming season for the Mariners. I truly believe that if the Mariners manage to win more games than they lose, they stand a good chance to finish the season with a winning record.

disagree
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm ready to go to the ballpark to enjoy the great gameday experience. I'll be in the beer garden drinking micro's not watching the game.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I *heart* this handle
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited February 2014
    What the Mariners need to do is to either score more runs than the other team, or hold the other team to fewer runs than the Mariners score. If they can accomplish either, it will greatly improve their chances of winning.

If they can manage both - abundance.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Are they in the best shape of their lives?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PM to the NSA.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,086
    Founders Club

PM to the NSA.

I'm sure they're already here and poasting among us.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PM to the NSA.

I'm sure they're already here and poasting among us.
    huh?

• Options

Die bitch. Did soccer just end for you? Looking for that other sport to carry you and your miserable life till soccer and softball start again? Find some other way to burn 5 hours of your life on a nightly basis. Good heavy, go to the woods, ride a bike, a horse, start woodworking, oil painting.

I hope Al Quieda blows up every park in the country (before the season starts of course), maybe then I don't have to hear about baseball and the mariners. I plug my eats and still can't stop the madness.

From the tone of your post I gather you don't like baseball very much. Give this team a chance this year. The Safe is very ADA compliant, and you can come in your wheelchair.

They can also provide you a young Ethiopian CNA buck that can change your catheter as needed.

We look forward to seeing you there to cheer on your Mariners.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm ready to go to the ballpark to enjoy the great gameday experience. I'll be in the beer garden drinking micro's not watching the game.

Any time you can provide such a great gameday experience that is so engaging to the fanbase that they'd rather stand 450 feet away from the plate and getting drunk off of way overpriced micro's instead of paying attention to the action on the field, you just have to do that. Marketing 101.
  • Options

Die bitch. Did soccer just end for you? Looking for that other sport to carry you and your miserable life till soccer and softball start again? Find some other way to burn 5 hours of your life on a nightly basis. Good heavy, go to the woods, ride a bike, a horse, start woodworking, oil painting.

I hope Al Quieda blows up every park in the country (before the season starts of course), maybe then I don't have to hear about baseball and the mariners. I plug my eats and still can't stop the madness.

You sound angry. Perhaps a long stroll on the beach to gain some much need perspective will do you some good.
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

From the tone of your post I gather you don't like baseball very much. Give this team a chance this year. The Safe is very ADA compliant, and you can come in your wheelchair.

They can also provide you an Oakland A's fan to push you down the stairs.

• Options

Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
    Hardy har har
  • Options
    I'm going to go out of the limb and predict that the Mariners will play very well in the first 51 games, winning rather easily, with a record of 34-17.

At least we don't have to worry about time of possession.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

They can also provide you a young Ethiopian CNA buck that can change your catheter as needed.

there will be plenty of room with the 13,000 fans attending nightly.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And rather than come up with something clever, punk on a guy with a handicap, I'm not even be handicapped (you think I'd tell you fucks that ?) but there might be an Iraq or Vietnam vet that is. . Just shows what kind of puss you are either way. A Disgrace you are motherfucker.