Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When does Romar get fired

JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited February 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board

When does Romar get fired 31 votes

Before April 1, 2015
12%
[Deleted User]dhdawgDoogieMcDoogersonSarkingham 4 votes
After April 1, 2015
29%
Fire_Marshall_BillCirrhosisDawgRoadDawg55TailgaterDeepSeaZBlackiedncjmc84NeGgaPlEaSe 9 votes
The Field
58%
section8TierbsHsotBoobsSweatpantsGeneralHouhuskySwayeBennyBeaverDawgtonaCuntWaffle79smoothdawgGladstoneDawgfan406fivehundredmileDAWGSandyHookerDooglesallpurpleallgoldPurpleTicklerJaWarrenJaHookersandyvagpointdawg 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Before April 1, 2015
    he runs himself out of a job next year, fuck we're losing wilcox, our only big who can score, how the fuck are we gonna win any games next year. and no I don't think the FSU reject and a true freshman can make a difference.
    We finish 16-17 this year and 17-16 next year and he gets canned. I do worry about his contract
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The Field
    Maybe never
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The bigger question is, "what shape will he leave the program in when he finally leaves?". His lazy-ass recruiting over the last 3 years has put the team's future in a really shitty place
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Field
    Romar is Tedford. They are going to keep him coach for as long as painfully possible before giving him the boot.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    After April 1, 2015
    The residue left from Romar's pathetic legacy will be dry and easily scraped off before April Fools Day, 2015.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After April 1, 2015
    I wouldn't be completely shocked if Romar got fired after another dismal season in 14-15. I would be surprised though. He has six years left on his contract and a large buyout.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    Founders Club
    After April 1, 2015
    Doog Fain had Donald Watts on this morning to help prop up his Doog arguments. Then Slickhawk cherry picked the caller with the, "Romar is doing a great job/ doing it the right way/ he's a molder of young men" argument. I think we're stuck with him for awhile, unless they really tank and miss one of the 44 postseason tournaments. Doog F. lectured everyone on the evils of rooting for the Huskies to lose though!
  • Options
    The Field
    Doog Fain got a little insider info from skinny jeans during the show. Kim wanted Fain to make sure to remember to talk about Robert Upshaw. The amazingly talented Sophmore who averaged a stunning 5 points a game at Fresno State his freshman year. Apparently he dunks a lot in practice so by that logic Romar should easily make the tourney next year with him (forget the fact our tallest active player is like 6'6 in heels).
  • Options
    sandyvagpointdawgsandyvagpointdawg Member Posts: 31
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    The Field
    Coach Romar isn't going anywhere, guys. I saw him speak recently at a Prodigal Magazine event and someone asked him about the struggle of being a collegiate coach. He was humble, as usual. But, I was left with the impression that leaving will be his call and his alone.
  • Options
    The Field

Coach Romar isn't going anywhere, guys. I saw him speak recently at a Prodigal Magazine event and someone asked him about the struggle of being a collegiate coach. He was humble, as usual. But, I was left with the impression that leaving will be his call and his alone.

I have always thought of Romar as a very well spoken man.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    Founders Club
    After April 1, 2015
    You were gone a whole 45 minutes College Doog.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    After April 1, 2015

So he speaks confidently on the issue and that's all it takes to convince you that his opinion is the correct one?

Just like a college professor.

• Options
    Before April 1, 2015

Come back under your college doog handle already. This is pathetic even by your standards. You announce you are leaving cause you can't take being "bullied" despite you being the main one talking shit about RD's Kid, PLSS condition, Todd Doxey on an Oregon forum, etc.
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Field
    On April 1st, 2015
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    There will be no more firing of afro - americans on UW ' S campus. Imagine the shit storm with the cottonwood blooms sticking to it? Ain't happen in although I'd fire his dumbass. Ignant fucker hasn't called a timeout all year. How many 20-0 runs does it take to call a TO for momentum change? Mr Potatoe head is fucking oblivious. Retarded and Fucktarded too.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Hey JaWarren, you were kind of a long strider but had the most picture - perfect gait's of any football player I've EVER seen. What was your true 40. I know yours was 5.4, but the real JaWarren. Maybe you know him
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    After April 1, 2015

Hey JaWarren, you were kind of a long strider but had the most picture - perfect gait's of any football player I've EVER seen. What was your true 40. I know yours was 5.4, but the real JaWarren. Maybe you know him

Are perfect gaits a result of great hips?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    After April 1, 2015

I wouldn't be completely shocked if Romar got fired after another dismal season in 14-15. I would be surprised though. He has six years left on his contract and a large buyout.

I suspect the huge buyout is the mistake of an incompetent who's no longer accountable. UW probably saved enough buyout money from the football coaching transactions to decide screw-it when it comes time (which is now) to do what's necessary for basketball. The Husky men's basketball program isn't pulling it's weight and it doesn't look good for that to change anytime soon. It's past time to acknowledge the Romar mistake, cut losses, and give UW basketball supporters what they deserve..

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The Field
    5 years ago.