Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When does Romar get fired

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Doog Fain got a little insider info from skinny jeans during the show. Kim wanted Fain to make sure to remember to talk about Robert Upshaw. The amazingly talented Sophmore who averaged a stunning 5 points a game at Fresno State his freshman year. Apparently he dunks a lot in practice so by that logic Romar should easily make the tourney next year with him (forget the fact our tallest active player is like 6'6 in heels).

As if dunking a lot against our defense is something to brag about
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I said 4 months ago Upshaw would never tip - off for UW. The way things are going the Fuckin turd will be playing for Seattle U by July. And potato head should follow him. UW is done without a presence at 4-5. We can't win with 5 Andrew Andrews-types starting. Romar might be the worst recruiter in the pac12. Let me rephrase. . The worst recruiting - roster coordinator!

The last balanced roster we've had was under Bender. We have got by with crazy defense and scatterbrained offense. Which is why we went bye - bye in the tourney every year, with great talent (1-3) Fuck Romar, sign one dude over 225 lbs. out of high school. They'll turn out 6-9 260 lbs and actually give us an inside outside game . Fuck it I'm tired of the same Romar perplexities. Last I'll say about Romar.

Same thing I said about Ty after the third year. When he was brought back my 30 year season - tickets went 'poof' along with my donations. Will softwood do the same with Romar? I think the lesson wa s learned but can he handle the NCAACP? If I was AD I'd say bring your shit, and judging by statistics, I'll prolly hire a white coach . (Stats say that more_cock, so don't get your your PC feathers ruffled!)
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The Field

I said 4 months ago Upshaw would never tip - off for UW. The way things are going the Fuckin turd will be playing for Seattle U by July. And potato head should follow him. UW is done without a presence at 4-5. We can't win with 5 Andrew Andrews-types starting. Romar might be the worst recruiter in the pac12. Let me rephrase. . The worst recruiting - roster coordinator!

The last balanced roster we've had was under Bender. We have got by with crazy defense and scatterbrained offense. Which is why we went bye - bye in the tourney every year, with great talent (1-3) Fuck Romar, sign one dude over 225 lbs. out of high school. They'll turn out 6-9 260 lbs and actually give us an inside outside game . Fuck it I'm tired of the same Romar perplexities. Last I'll say about Romar.

Same thing I said about Ty after the Oregon game When he was brought back my 30 year season - tickets went 'poof' along with my donations. Will softwood do the same with Romar? I think the lesson wa s learned but can he handle the NCAACP? If I was AD I'd say bring your shit, and judging by statistics, I'll prolly hire a white coach . (Stats say that more_cock, so don't get your your PC feathers ruffled!)

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I support Coach Romar
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone run this asshole
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325