Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Say her name

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

doogie said:

@MelloDawg fuck off.

I hope you are shot and killed by a Federal agent and we learn about it so you can be laughed at while your family is mocked on Twitter.

In a hypothetical sense, #metoo.

Even dumbfucks like @MelloShillDawg don't deserve death wished on them.

DIAFF, sure. But he can light his own damned match for that one.

disagree.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

The Olympic level mental gymnastics being performed regarding this day are interesting.

Don’t forget, you’ll still need to face Finland. People forget that.

What mental gymnastics are there? An unarmed woman was shot down in cold blood with no warning, no nothing. Bang bang dead.

And, who shot her by the way? Has that ever been disclosed? Why not him over Lebron's "Who's Next" guy?

Hypocrite.

Mental gymnastics over this incident on that day? Doesn't sound like there are any, I assume folks here have watched the videos of her entering the building and have made their conclusions before commenting. It does sound like you disagree with the DOJ's finding that the officer acted in self-defense in this instance.
    Shill.

Say her fucking name, shill.

Say the shooter's name.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bob_C said:

Wonder if they’ll just hand her $27m like Minneapolis.

She’ll probably quietly get something just to keep the officers name out of the press.

Why would her family get paid? Was the shooting not justified?
    Was the officer reasonably afraid of imminent physical danger from an unarmed 35 year old woman? And if he was reasonably afraid, then why was he the only one to fire? If it was reasonable, then we should have had dozens of shootings. Be nice to have some actual facts. One fact is that no capitol police that were physically harmed. If we had a transparent government we would know more. Need to sue to get these facts.
    All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were. And then one of those idiots was shot. But you and I agree, nothing wrong with getting more facts any time the state takes a life. You especially have always been extremely consistent in this principle.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

She’ll probably quietly get something just to keep the officers name out of the press.

Was the officer reasonably afraid of imminent physical danger from an unarmed 35 year old woman? And if he was reasonably afraid, then why was he the only one to fire? If it was reasonable, then we should have had dozens of shootings. Be nice to have some actual facts. One fact is that no capitol police that were physically harmed. If we had a transparent government we would know more. Need to sue to get these facts.
    All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were. And then one of those idiots was shot. But you and I agree, nothing wrong with getting more facts any time the state takes a life. You especially have always been extremely consistent in this principle.
    What was she armed with?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    Never question a leftard's integrity or how much they want an honest discussion about anything.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    Never question a leftard's integrity or how much they want an honest discussion about anything.
    But he isn't a "leftard" he is Conservative just like you and me. In fact he probably agrees with most all things you or I say, when he isn't busy performing his passive aggressive Kunt act where he down votes everything you or I say.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were.
    No I didn't. I said people in the crowd were armed, not her. But we can squabble semantics all you want, it wouldn't be a Bob argument without it.

Anyways, back to the point at hand, I have no problem recognizing that she herself was unarmed. Maybe police tactical superiority guy @Sledog can weigh in, but I'd guess that given the tight quarters and the sheer number of the horde trying to get through, it probably wouldn't have been very prudent for the cop to wait for the door to break down before identifying who was and wasn't armed. Generally speaking, if one person in the mob has a gun, the whole mob is fair game when it comes to self-defense.

But Westlinn is right, no harm in getting more facts.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    But he isn't a "leftard" he is Conservative just like you and me. In fact he probably agrees with most all things you or I say, when he isn't busy performing his passive aggressive Kunt act where he down votes everything you or I say.
    Unfortunately, GRG's conservative views just aren't voting issues because of high character - Like Snow and Liz Cheney.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    Unfortunately, GRG's conservative views just aren't voting issues because of high character - Like Snow and Liz Cheney.
    Lol, who the fuck ever claimed I was a conservative?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    Not me, you're a coward and a lightweight, not a Conservative.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    14 minutes...

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    14 minutes...

So beside being a Kunt you also lack the ability to detect sarcasm.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

No I didn't. I said people in the crowd were armed, not her. But we can squabble semantics all you want, it wouldn't be a Bob argument without it.

Anyways, back to the point at hand, I have no problem recognizing that she herself was unarmed. Maybe police tactical superiority guy @Sledog can weigh in, but I'd guess that given the tight quarters and the sheer number of the horde trying to get through, it probably wouldn't have been very prudent for the cop to wait for the door to break down before identifying who was and wasn't armed. Generally speaking, if one person in the mob has a gun, the whole mob is fair game when it comes to self-defense.

He should have fired into the air.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

He should have fired into the air.
    Or aimed for the legs. Or grabbed a taser.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    edited April 2021
    The old “it was sarcasm” routine. Nice try gaybob.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were. And then one of THOSE idiots was shot.

Query: One of what idiots? Why the idiots in the armed crowd, of course!

Thanks for playing, @GreenRiverGatorz. I didn't know English was your second language.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The old “it was sarcasm” routine. Nice try gaybob.

I've been sarcastically mocking him use that exact same response for a few weeks now. But if you prefer to keep your head up your ass, cheers.