Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Say her name

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

The old “it was sarcasm” routine. Nice try gaybob.

I've been sarcastically mocking him use that exact same response for a few weeks now. But if you prefer to keep your head up your ass, cheers.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Wonder if they’ll just hand her $27m like Minneapolis.

She’ll probably quietly get something just to keep the officers name out of the press.

Why would her family get paid? Was the shooting not justified?
    Was the officer reasonably afraid of imminent physical danger from an unarmed 35 year old woman? And if he was reasonably afraid, then why was he the only one to fire? If it was reasonable, then we should have had dozens of shootings. Be nice to have some actual facts. One fact is that no capitol police that were physically harmed. If we had a transparent government we would know more. Need to sue to get these facts.
    All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were. And then one of those idiots was shot. But you and I agree, nothing wrong with getting more facts any time the state takes a life. You especially have always been extremely consistent in this principle.
    What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were.
    No I didn't. I said people in the crowd were armed, not her. But we can squabble semantics all you want, it wouldn't be a Bob argument without it.

Anyways, back to the point at hand, I have no problem recognizing that she herself was unarmed. Maybe police tactical superiority guy @Sledog can weigh in, but I'd guess that given the tight quarters and the sheer number of the horde trying to get through, it probably wouldn't have been very prudent for the cop to wait for the door to break down before identifying who was and wasn't armed. Generally speaking, if one person in the mob has a gun, the whole mob is fair game when it comes to self-defense.

But Westlinn is right, no harm in getting more facts.
    He should have fired into the air.
    Or aimed for the legs. Or grabbed a taser.
    Maybe shot the knife out of her left hand and the gun out of her right hand.....

Oh....she wasn't armed?!? Nevermind.

Now, let's get back to LeBron's demand for accountability on the knife wielding black chick.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

She’ll probably quietly get something just to keep the officers name out of the press.

Was the officer reasonably afraid of imminent physical danger from an unarmed 35 year old woman? And if he was reasonably afraid, then why was he the only one to fire? If it was reasonable, then we should have had dozens of shootings. Be nice to have some actual facts. One fact is that no capitol police that were physically harmed. If we had a transparent government we would know more. Need to sue to get these facts.
    All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were. And then one of those idiots was shot. But you and I agree, nothing wrong with getting more facts any time the state takes a life. You especially have always been extremely consistent in this principle.
    What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

All I saw was a video of an armed crowd trying to break into a barricaded area of the Capitol Building where members of Congress were.
    No I didn't. I said people in the crowd were armed, not her. But we can squabble semantics all you want, it wouldn't be a Bob argument without it.

Anyways, back to the point at hand, I have no problem recognizing that she herself was unarmed. Maybe police tactical superiority guy @Sledog can weigh in, but I'd guess that given the tight quarters and the sheer number of the horde trying to get through, it probably wouldn't have been very prudent for the cop to wait for the door to break down before identifying who was and wasn't armed. Generally speaking, if one person in the mob has a gun, the whole mob is fair game when it comes to self-defense.

Maybe shot the knife out of her left hand and the gun out of her right hand.....

Now, let's get back to LeBron's demand for accountability on the knife wielding black chick.

I'm having no difficulty understanding how stupid LeBron's comments were, while simultaneously recognizing that you, Gasbag and blob, to name but three, are fucking idiots.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thanks for weighing in, “Mr. Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.”

You calling anyone else an “idiot” . . . Now, that’s rich.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

The old “it was sarcasm” routine. Nice try gaybob.

I've been sarcastically mocking him use that exact same response for a few weeks now. But if you prefer to keep your head up your ass, cheers.

Yeah, I guess was just "pretending" for over two weeks now.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

If you resist arrest, bad things can happen. It doesn't mean anyone deserved to die. But don't put the game in the ref's hands after committing a technical
    Sounds like something a selective statist would say. Your centrist credentials are as legit as Mello's.
    Routine traffic stops are not the kind of "big government intrusions" conservatives and constitutionalists are worried about.

You might google a bit about the 4th Amendment to up your game and reach the adult leagues someday.
    A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake that is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    Yes, yes it's the Conservatives who are engaging in a culture war. I have an idea on what we can do about incompetent policing. Lets defund them, and lets attack them and lets drive out the good cops so that we have to select more incompetent female cops and diversity quotas.
    Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere. But crying about msnbc is a lot easier. Can't fault you too much for taking the low hanging fruit.
    What's this check-down, behind the line of scrimmage passing, weak-ass bullshit? It's up to the other side to fix everything themselves so you can be happy?

Get your hands dirty or don't play, GRG.
    "Sides" are for dipshits. I'm for whoever is going to get shit done. Finger pointing seems to be more your jam.
    Didn't you just point the finger at Conservatives for not fixing the policing problems in Blue cities?

Why, yes you did.

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere.
    What kind of gotcha is this? I've been pretty clear that neither "side" is going to do jack shit. And anyone aligning themselves with either "side" is a dipshit. Take yourself, exhibit/dipshit A.
    Christ. You're delusional if you think you're the least bit objective or impartial. Nice attempt, but at least Mello is transparent about his fence-shitting.
    GRG and leftards don't seem to understand the election process in blue cities or states. They do love the institutional white racism they vote for.
    Oh GRG is no leftard, he just hates people who pick sides and who don't blame Conservatives from the problems in Rat run cities.
    Hey, you got the two fucking morons Benny and Flea to tongue your ass, life must be good.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    trublue said:

Thanks for weighing in, “Mr. Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.”

You calling anyone else an “idiot” . . . Now, that’s rich.

Yeah, the guy who lets Al Sharpton and Ben Crump lead him around by the nose is smartz!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    HHusky said:

Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

What was she armed with?
    Who said she was armed?
    You did

I'm having no difficulty understanding how stupid LeBron's comments were, while simultaneously recognizing that you, Gasbag and blob, to name but three, are fucking idiots.
    Like I care what you think. You've provided nothing but shit for years both here and other forums.

Fuck off.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

@Mellowdawg quick on the downvote draw today. I’m sure he has his reasons.

His reasons is shooting conservatives is OK. The left is off the reservation and need to be reigned in, the hard way.
    Not true. Also, not a leftist.
    *This claim is disputed
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

@Mellowdawg quick on the downvote draw today. I’m sure he has his reasons.

His reasons is shooting conservatives is OK. The left is off the reservation and need to be reigned in, the hard way.
    Not true. Also, not a leftist.
    *This claim is disputed
    When you need to know, fo-sho, use Swaye-Check. The Best Indigenous Fact Checker on the Interwebs
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036

Bob_C said:

IIRC the only guy arrested for being armed was the ANTIFABLM guy that was baiting Trump people to come in after the ABTIFABLM people broke in. He bragged about it on his video. He was carrying. Have any articles on all the armed Trumpers arrested.