Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Four Days to the Draft, Onwuzurike Looks to Be First Husky Taken

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Levi was no Tank Johnson. I think he was good, but I don't see him being more than a rotational guy in the NFL.

No he wasn't. Tank was iver 300 lbs and a legit nose who was also a good athlete. Levi has had to work to get up to 290. Not even close to a similar player, body type, or positional use.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Put me down for Tryon but it could be any of the three.

I only point out the tims I'm right
    Well that keeps you leas busy.

Oh fucking burn!

Cool for Tryon and I don’t think he's a bad pick. I do think that Levi is already a steal, having lasted through round one.
    I never saw it with Levi. Solid, but nothing special. Tryin only had one gold year (really 1/2 season) but I get his appeal more than Levi’s.
    Levi got screwed in 19 because we didn’t recruit a NT for like 3 years. He played a ton of 0T when he’s really a 3 or 5.
    And did it really well playing ~30lbs light. OT rarely shows up in stats or highlight reels. Levi still showed up. He is really fucking good.
    When was this? Name one game that Levi dominated. He was solid and I will agree his other DT was always somewhat lacking, but I’ve seen dominant DL. Levi was far from that.
    When was what? I never said he dominated playing the nose did I?

He held down the fort and never once showed up as a weakness while playing out of position. If you want an answer to your question simply turn on any game where he played nose.