Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Four Days to the Draft, Onwuzurike Looks to Be First Husky Taken

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,035 Founders Club
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,229
    I actually think Molden sneaks ahead of him. Probably wrong, but that's my hot take.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mocks all say Tryon
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it will be Levi. I think there are fewer questions with him. Good pass rushers inside, especially ones who can play big at need, are pretty damn valuable too.

Teams will decide they can wait on Tryon and Molden. There might be someone who would take them early if they thought they had to, but I bet they hold off till the third or even fourth for Molden.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Put me down for Tryon but it could be any of the three.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    chuck said:

I think it will be Levi. I think there are fewer questions with him. Good pass rushers inside, especially ones who can play big at need, are pretty damn valuable too.

Teams will decide they can wait on Tryon and Molden. There might be someone who would take them early if they thought they had to, but I bet they hold off till the third or even fourth for Molden.

Molden anywhere past the mid-2nd is an absolute steal.

chuck said:

I agree. I'm taking a stab at what I think will happen, not what should happen. Molden is undervalued because his measurables don't pop. I think someone will steal him.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

Yep. Put him at safety or nickel and he will do well.
    dnc said:

I only point out the tims I'm right
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Well that keeps you leas busy.

Oh fucking burn!

Cool for Tryon and I don’t think he's a bad pick. I do think that Levi is already a steal, having lasted through round one.
    chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh fucking burn!

Cool for Tryon and I don’t think he's a bad pick. I do think that Levi is already a steal, having lasted through round one.
    I never saw it with Levi. Solid, but nothing special. Tryin only had one gold year (really 1/2 season) but I get his appeal more than Levi’s.
    chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh fucking burn!

I definitely agree on Levi. I would expect he goes in the first ten picks of round two but I haven't looked at who needs DT help. Barmore is still around as well. There's definitely the possibility he drops quite a ways.

I really don't know what to expect with Molden, I could see him going anywhere from the next pick to the top of the fourth round. His Pro Day puts a lot of range in the possibilities.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,616 Swaye's Wigwam
    I loved Molden's game but I dont think it will translate to the NFL
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh fucking burn!

I never saw it with Levi. Solid, but nothing special. Tryin only had one gold year (really 1/2 season) but I get his appeal more than Levi’s.
    Levi got screwed in 19 because we didn’t recruit a NT for like 3 years. He played a ton of 0T when he’s really a 3 or 5.

chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh fucking burn!

Levi got screwed in 19 because we didn’t recruit a NT for like 3 years. He played a ton of 0T when he’s really a 3 or 5.
    And did it really well playing ~30lbs light. OT rarely shows up in stats or highlight reels. Levi still showed up. He is really fucking good.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,624 Standard Supporter
    So... was the anonymous scout saying that Washington did it again perhaps a Tampa scout?
    edited April 2021
    chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh fucking burn!

And did it really well playing ~30lbs light. OT rarely shows up in stats or highlight reels. Levi still showed up. He is really fucking good.
    When was this? Name one game that Levi dominated. He was solid and I will agree his other DT was always somewhat lacking, but I’ve seen dominant DL. Levi was far from that.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,229
    Levi was no Tank Johnson. I think he was good, but I don't see him being more than a rotational guy in the NFL.