Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Former Washington coach Chris Petersen opens up in hour of power

2»

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brock Huard, whom you know as a football commentator and television analyst, and former Ohio State football player Ben Hartsock, co-host the College Sports Today program on Sirius XM Radio. Earlier this week, they welcomed former Washington Huskies head football coach Chris Petersen for a one-hour conversation.

So Brock wasn't a former player?
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    My reaction is that he already said all of this, i'm not sure there is an a hah moment here and saying it now really does kind of disrespect his primary message of the built for life program and the people that invested their next 4-5 years into that thought process. Reminds me of the deep mystery i felt about the 5 girls that all gave me a copy of the "be here now" book when I was 22 and super hot as a dating prospect.

Plus I also think that if you really do have PTSD like symptoms, you quietly and elegantly deal with it, not dress it up like a drama induced drag queen by adding this sincerity level of drama to what we all face ~ which is to be the beast and the best you have to actually pay for it with over arcing ethic and intention ~ the very message he was pitching ~ and which is fking true by the way.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

whlinder said:

I wonder if he knows what makes him happy or knows what he wants out of life.

Do any of us?

Money. Liquor. Pussy. Drugs.

In that order on a normal day. I'm good with that.
    A simple life for a simple man