Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ScamCoin

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Sources said:

I'm only half joking when I ask what it would cost for a developer to make us a shitcoin. @haie ?

It depends on if you want a legitimate block chain based currency or some bullshit tied to someone's VPC, who can swindle idiots.

With BitCoin the creator was a god tier dev, albeit old school. The devs that were employed by that talked about how the original creator programmed in such a way that was concerned about memory issues that don't exist today. Sounds like an old crusty Halfbrain, which I respect.

Anyone can create some retard encryption scheme and fool idiots into thinking it's a legitimate block chain based currency.

But eventually someone smarter than me will come along and show everyone it's bullshit.
    Sounds like you should meet up with pump
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,824
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021
    haie said:

Sources said:

I'm only half joking when I ask what it would cost for a developer to make us a shitcoin. @haie ?

It depends on if you want a legitimate block chain based currency or some bullshit tied to someone's VPC, who can swindle idiots.

With BitCoin the creator was a god tier dev, albeit old school. The devs that were employed by that talked about how the original creator programmed in such a way that was concerned about memory issues that don't exist today. Sounds like an old crusty Halfbrain, which I respect.

Anyone can create some retard encryption scheme and fool idiots into thinking it's a legitimate block chain based currency.

But eventually someone smarter than me will come along and show everyone it's bullshit.
    Any guess on what it costs for something legitimate and what it costs for something that would qualify as Doogcoin (read: Scamcoin)?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wait, is Doogcoin not real?!?!?

It all too very real my lady.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I read the ScamCoin white paper and think it’s definitely worth investing heavily in, say 81% of your portfolio. Essentially, they have found a way to create tokenized derivatives for multi-level marketing scams and Ponzi schemes. Buying scam coin creates liquidity in marketing budgets for the scammers, you either hold ScamCoin or convert it to DupeCoin to sell on the VIP-XChange. I think keeping it as ScamCoin is the best though, since you can sell it to others for face value but keep 30% of the ScamCoin value, and 13% of the value for everyone your buyer sells the ScamCoin to later.