Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dow taking it on the chin today

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Ohh Jesus market moved less than 1%, time pack everything up and shoot the dogs

Did I say all was doomed? I merely made a comment that the market was down 354 points.

I had a lunch with a HCH poster today and we were talking about you. About how you can make 499 dipshit posts and then suddenly stun everyone with a smart post. So it's a propos that you're doing what you do
    Scintillating lunch convo about @FireCohen ?
    Still shocked folks discuss me over lunch
    #metoo
    #whyistay so folks can discuss me over lunch. Fuck that is funny
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Did I say all was doomed? I merely made a comment that the market was down 354 points.

I had a lunch with a HCH poster today and we were talking about you. About how you can make 499 dipshit posts and then suddenly stun everyone with a smart post. So it's a propos that you're doing what you do
    Is this what you call rent free??

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club

FireCohen said:

We talked about a bunch of folks including you. If I remember right, I think I said AZDuck was like Benny Beaver on steroids

FireCohen said:

We talked about a bunch of folks including you. If I remember right, I think I said AZDuck was like Benny Beaver on steroids
    Stalin let bygones be bygones and free @AZDuck
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited April 2021

FireCohen said:

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

FireCohen said:

Did I get a shout out
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

The az doesn't stand for Arizona imo
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Thanks for paying @DerekJohnson . I'll get the tab next time. Truly a benevolent and kind dictator.

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

F u bitchfork
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

F u bitchfork

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

F u bitchfork

Agree
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

FireCohen said:

Did I get a shout out
    Pressing