Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dow taking it on the chin today

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
down 354 points

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I made a sweet day trade this morning and got out fortunately before the dipshit made his tax proposal.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited April 2021
    Ohh Jesus market moved less than 1%, time pack everything up and shoot the dogs
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Ohh Jesus market moved less than 1%, time pack everything up and shoot the doogs

FTFY
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    FireCohen said:

I tend to agree with your sentiments, however it does look like the DJIA will end up down for the week. That has to give one (with any common sense) at least some pause.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    EwaDawg said:

FireCohen said:

I tend to agree with your sentiments, however it does look like the DJIA will end up down for the week. That has to give one (with any common sense) at least some pause.
    It’s down like .04% on the week rn...?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

FireCohen said:

It’s down like .04% on the week rn...?
    Yes and FYI that is the opposite of being up for the week (and it excludes being even).

You're welcome.
    If you can’t handle the ups and the downs of the market maybe time to find a different hobby. If the market moves more that 5% in one day. Then I would start shutting bricks
    To expect the markets to consistently go up is fucking stupid. Shit goes up and goes down
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    FireCohen said:

To expect the markets to consistently go up is fucking stupid. Shit goes up and goes down

My experience is that shit usually just goes down. Down the hole.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Did I say all was doomed? I merely made a comment that the market was down 354 points.

I had a lunch with a HCH poster today and we were talking about you. About how you can make 499 dipshit posts and then suddenly stun everyone with a smart post. So it's a propos that you're doing what you do

FireCohen said:

My experience is that shit usually just goes down. Down the hole.
    I took a shit in lake once, anyways let’s say it was hard to explain to the group of girls wtf that was. Did not know this but shit does not sink if you have a high fat diet
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Did I say all was doomed? I merely made a comment that the market was down 354 points.

I had a lunch with a HCH poster today and we were talking about you. About how you can make 499 dipshit posts and then suddenly stun everyone with a smart post. So it's a propos that you're doing what you do
    Scintillating lunch convo about @FireCohen ?
    He's a dipshit but he's our dipshit

FireCohen said:

Is this what you call rent free??
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

FireCohen said:

He's a dipshit but he's our dipshit
    Anyone heard from @BallzDeep lately?

FireCohen said:

Still shocked folks discuss me over lunch
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575

FireCohen said:

“Just asking questions” potd
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Is this what you call rent free??
    Like we say ...
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Still shocked folks discuss me over lunch
    #metoo