Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Add it to the list

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

What about the part where the medical examiner said “all that transpired played a role in his condition”?

Kinda seems like you’re intentionally ignoring that bit.

Years of violent beatings, murders, looting and protests at the homes of anyone who disagrees with you fucking leftists and now y ou want to question a "role in his condition"? You truly are a piece of shit human being. Fuck off you low life. I am sick and tired of low life rats who are hypocritical pieces of shit and support violence against all those that don't think like they do. Again, and listen closely, fuck off you low life.
    I don’t want to do anything. I’m just mentioning what the medical examiner said and what Bob conveniently left out.

I’d always prefer non violence but I’m not the one celebrating a 40 year old cop dying of “natural causes”. Lot of 40 year olds die of natural causes. Happens all the time. Especially right after an insurrection. Nothing to see here.
    Who is celebrating you strawman ass fucking Kunt? He didn't die from being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher as you and every other fucking liberal lied about for 3 months.
    And will continue to lie about for years

Character people are like that
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

What about the part where the medical examiner said “all that transpired played a role in his condition”?

Years of violent beatings, murders, looting and protests at the homes of anyone who disagrees with you fucking leftists and now y ou want to question a "role in his condition"? You truly are a piece of shit human being. Fuck off you low life. I am sick and tired of low life rats who are hypocritical pieces of shit and support violence against all those that don't think like they do. Again, and listen closely, fuck off you low life.
    I don’t want to do anything. I’m just mentioning what the medical examiner said and what Bob conveniently left out.

I’d always prefer non violence but I’m not the one celebrating a 40 year old cop dying of “natural causes”. Lot of 40 year olds die of natural causes. Happens all the time. Especially right after an insurrection. Nothing to see here.
    Who is celebrating you strawman ass fucking Kunt? He didn't die from being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher as you and every other fucking liberal lied about for 3 months.

Who woke up Grandpa?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

They're too simple to process any kind of multi-factor causes.
    Fuck off you low life POS.
    See?

Riveting, in-depth discussion. Your mom must be so proud that she'll send another plate of nachos down to the basement for you.
    That's every bit as substantive and in-depth as anything I've ever seen you post here you lightweight Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Who woke up Grandpa?
    Keep hiding behind Kobe pussy
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2021

LebamDawg said:

Did the medical examiner put it in the death certificate?

He can say anything to save his ass making him able to be employed in Minneapolis still.

KBS and Maxine want a guilty verdict under any condition.

Try to keep up. The thread is about DC and the insurrection. There's no trial being discussed.
    This thread is about rat hypocrisy. Last night rats shot at police in MN. You have a racist rat congresswoman inciting violence and that violence will get someone killed. Not a word out of you POS. You want to concentrate on a guy who had a vapor lock in the capitol. Can you be bigger hypocritical POS?

Where is the condemnation of Waters? Of the racist and Jew hating congresswomen in MN who have incited violence against Police?

Again, fuck off.
  • Options
    The Capitol police said he was injured in the line of duty and subsequently died. And the media reported that.

The OP Twitter outrage is typical.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Capitol police said he was injured in the line of duty and subsequently died. And the media reported that.

Bootlicker heard from

Statist scum
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh shit - too many medical examiners to follow out there in these threads - had a busy day

Benny sorry Try to keep up. The thread is about DC and the insurrection. There's no trial being discussed.

Kobe - Try to keep up So you think this medical examiner would lie about Sicknicks death to protect himself?

• Options

SFGbob said:

Who woke up Grandpa?
    My bad, that was kind of ageist of me. I apologize and will do better to respect the elderly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Did the medical examiner put it in the death certificate?

He can say anything to save his ass making him able to be employed in Minneapolis still.

KBS and Maxine want a guilty verdict under any condition.

Try to keep up. The thread is about DC and the insurrection. There's no trial being discussed.
    This thread is about rat hypocrisy. Last night rats shot at police in MN. You have a racist rat congresswoman inciting violence and that violence will get someone killed. Not a word out of you POS. You want to concentrate on a guy who had a vapor lock in the capitol. Can you be bigger hypocritical POS?

Where is the condemnation of Waters? Of the racist and Jew hating congresswomen in MN who have incited violence against Police?

Again, fuck off.
    Yeah but has she ever been divorced?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Lie. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Who woke up Grandpa?
    My bad, that was kind of ageist of me. I apologize and will do better to respect the elderly.
    Fuck off
  • Options

Bootlicker heard from

Statist scum
    Law and Order Party.
  • Options

See?

Riveting, in-depth discussion. Your mom must be so proud that she'll send another plate of nachos down to the basement for you.
    There isn't any honest person on this board who thinks my 83 year old mother 2552 miles away is feeding me anything. However, I bet the majority here believe you are full of shit.
  • Options

See?

my 83 year old mother
    Pics?
  • Options

See?

my 83 year old mother
    Pics?
    Not a chance pervert. Go whack off to your dog.
  • Options

See?

my 83 year old mother
    Pics?
    Not a chance pervert. Go whack off to your dog.
    He's cute, but not sexy.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    This will probably work for you. Hop on it jr.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bootlicker heard from

Statist scum
    Law and Order Party.
    Statist scum

Why the deflection?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

He died of natural causes the day after Jan. 6th. His death had nothing to do with being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher. But you keep fucking that chicken bigot.
    Take it up with the medical examiner.
    Medical examiner said he wasn't murdered and he died of natural causes. You lied Kobe and you did so for months. There were a number of people who died that day, and what "transpired" played a role in all of their deaths. We were told that this cop was murdered. You lied Kunt. The only person murdered that day was an unarmed, female Air Force vet.