Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Add it to the list

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    What about the part where the medical examiner said “all that transpired played a role in his condition”?

Kinda seems like you’re intentionally ignoring that bit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What about the part where the medical examiner said “all that transpired played a role in his condition”?

He died of natural causes the day after Jan. 6th. His death had nothing to do with being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher. But you keep fucking that chicken bigot.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,510
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Years of violent beatings, murders, looting and protests at the homes of anyone who disagrees with you fucking leftists and now y ou want to question a "role in his condition"? You truly are a piece of shit human being. Fuck off you low life. I am sick and tired of low life rats who are hypocritical pieces of shit and support violence against all those that don't think like they do. Again, and listen closely, fuck off you low life.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

They're too simple to process any kind of multi-factor causes.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

He died of natural causes the day after Jan. 6th. His death had nothing to do with being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher. But you keep fucking that chicken bigot.
    Take it up with the medical examiner.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,154
    Founders Club

If he’d had the vaccine the stroke would be natural causes
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,573
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't chin someone dying but a vote up none the less

Likewise I can FUCKOFF enuff a KBS poast that likes to link to a day before he died as being a cause.

He died from his dad not hugging him when he lost the baseball game. The coach told him he was benched for the rest of the season. Those probably caused him to have two strokes.

Reminds me of a joke
  • Options

Fuck off you low life POS.
  • Options

Years of violent beatings, murders, looting and protests at the homes of anyone who disagrees with you fucking leftists and now y ou want to question a "role in his condition"? You truly are a piece of shit human being. Fuck off you low life. I am sick and tired of low life rats who are hypocritical pieces of shit and support violence against all those that don't think like they do. Again, and listen closely, fuck off you low life.
    I don’t want to do anything. I’m just mentioning what the medical examiner said and what Bob conveniently left out.

I’d always prefer non violence but I’m not the one celebrating a 40 year old cop dying of “natural causes”. Lot of 40 year olds die of natural causes. Happens all the time. Especially right after an insurrection. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Can't chin someone dying but a vote up none the less

Likewise I can FUCKOFF enuff a KBS poast that likes to link to a day before he died as being a cause.

He died from his dad not hugging him when he lost the baseball game. The coach told him he was benched for the rest of the season. Those probably caused him to have two strokes.

Reminds me of a joke

The medical examiner linked it. He died of natural causes. Like all 40 year olds do.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,573
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did the medical examiner put it in the death certificate?

He can say anything to save his ass making him able to be employed in Minneapolis still.

KBS and Maxine want a guilty verdict under any condition.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

I don’t want to do anything. I’m just mentioning what the medical examiner said and what Bob conveniently left out.

I’d always prefer non violence but I’m not the one celebrating a 40 year old cop dying of “natural causes”. Lot of 40 year olds die of natural causes. Happens all the time. Especially right after an insurrection. Nothing to see here.
    Murders, looting, burning of businesses, threatening the homes of Americans when their kids are home and scared to death and you have not said one word to stop the violence. You are the problem, the enabler, the low life POS who thinks this shit is OK because it furthers your leftist agenda.

This country needs to stop this shit and condemn you and your fascist leaders. You playing dumb is ridiculous. Address the violence and the bullshit or STFU.
  • Options

See?
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

He can say anything to save his ass making him able to be employed in Minneapolis still.

Try to keep up. The thread is about DC and the insurrection. There's no trial being discussed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Take it up with the medical examiner.
    Quote where the medical examiner attributed his death to being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher. And after you fail to do so go fuck yourself.
  • Options

Murders, looting, burning of businesses, threatening the homes of Americans when their kids are home and scared to death and you have not said one word to stop the violence. You are the problem, the enabler, the low life POS who thinks this shit is OK because it furthers your leftist agenda.

This country needs to stop this shit and condemn you and your fascist leaders. You playing dumb is ridiculous. Address the violence and the bullshit or STFU.
    I support peaceful protests and 93% of the BLM protests have been peaceful. It’s just a few bad apples.
  • Options

See?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Who is celebrating you strawman ass fucking Kunt? He didn't die from being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher as you and every other fucking liberal lied about for 3 months.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

So you think this medical examiner would lie about Sicknicks death to protect himself?
  • Options

See?

Riveting, in-depth discussion. Your mom must be so proud that she'll send another plate of nachos down to the basement for you.