Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Okay to lie and talk about how Republican "stole" the Supreme Court

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

So Republicans aren't people? I'm sure you see it that way Rashida. Tolerant left.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lots to unpack there from an openly anti-semitic idiot who wants to get rid of police, but we can start with the false narrative that the majority is stolen. If Hillary had been president and the lefties had their guys in there, what would the narrative be?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sedition and insurgency used to be cool before it wasn't. Note the left still clinging to Russia Russia Russia. They will be 20 years from now as well.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sedition and insurgency used to be cool before it wasn't. Note the left still clinging to Russia Russia Russia. They will be 20 years from now as well.

Still a Meathead, after all these years. Without his father, nobody would know his name.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Divisive
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    Some traditions are more equal than others.

You girls started this march toward doing whatever you have the raw power to do.

I said you'd get an opposite and equal reaction.

#I_told_you_so
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

You girls started this march toward doing whatever you have the raw power to do.

#I_told_you_so

Fuck off. The GOP never did anything even remotely like this. Telling that Dazzler doesn't criticize the Rats but blames the GOP for what the Rats are now doing.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

What march? Don't hurt yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

What march? Don't hurt yourself.
    Tell us Dazzler, did the GOP "steal" two Supreme Court seats?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

Fuck off. The GOP never did anything even remotely like this. Telling that Dazzler doesn't criticize the Rats but blames the GOP for what the Rats are now doing.
    Some of us would have been happy to do things in the traditional manner. The GOP broke that convention. Some Democrats want revenge.

Regrettable, but exactly what I told you would happen.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

Some of us would have been happy to do things in the traditional manner. The GOP broke that convention. Some Democrats want revenge.

You're a lying sack of shit. If the Rats held the Senate and they did exactly what the GOP did you wouldn't have said a fucking thing about it other than to praise it. You're a fraud and liar Dazzler.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

Good God man you have turned into a dishonest contributor. The left lied and shoved BOcare down America's throat. You came up with the filibuster to further your advantage. When it worked against you all of the sudden you want to take it back. Your side tried to destroy any candidate the Right put up for the SC and lied your asses off in the process. All that shit and somehow it was the Republicans who started something? "Broke with convention"? WTF are you thinking? Is your memory that bad?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

You're a lying sack of shit. If the Rats held the Senate and they did exactly what the GOP did you wouldn't have said a fucking thing about it other than to praise it. You're a fraud and liar Dazzler.
    Yes, yes. "You would have done it too!" Always the projection of the fanatic.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

How much work did the GOP put in to confirm Garland?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

For a hypothetical attorney, the Constitution and the role of the required consent of the Senate to confirm a Supreme Court nominee seems to escape the dazzler. The requirement of high crimes and misdemeanors also is beyond his intellectual capacity and integrity.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

How much work did the GOP put in to confirm Garland?
    Why waste time when they knew he wasn't going to get confirmed?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

For a hypothetical attorney, the Constitution and the role of the required consent of the Senate to confirm a Supreme Court nominee seems to escape the dazzler. The requirement of high crimes and misdemeanors also is beyond his intellectual capacity and integrity.
    You gals have almost as much integrity as Mitch McConnell.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

Yes, yes. "You would have done it too!" Always the projection of the fanatic.
    Rats are seriously talking about packing the Supreme Court, Dazzler blames the GOP. But trust him, he would have been totally opposed to the Rats blocking a vote on a Judicial nominee if they had the power to do so.

Doesn't everyone recall the Dazzler OUTRAGE when the Rats did exactly that with Miguel Estrada. Fucking liar and a hack Dazzler.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

#I_told_you_so

You gals have almost as much integrity as Mitch McConnell.
    McConnell is fully in his rights to not have a hearing and a vote. Happened all the time to Ws nominees.