Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawk Nay Sayers Gargle

13»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

TommySQC said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

CaptainPJ said:

I thought most of the media was fair.

Whoosh?
    No. Every year they pick a winner and a loser. Most happened to pick Denver....big fucking deal. This shit happens all the time but apparently Seahawk fans vaginas get infected if that happens.

But Seattle was the better team by every possible metric. Every advanced stat said Seattle would win, historical comparisons of great offenses meeting great defenses said Seattle would win, even Vegas had Seattle favored at the very beginning. And despite all this, and despite Seattle being the significantly healthier team to boot, almost every national analyst picked the Broncos - the ESPN "experts" tally was something like 31 picked Denver and 9 picked the Hawks. Their local "blogger" beat writers were about 50-50 - the local guys were far superior to the alleged experts because they actually watch the games. It's not sand in the vajayjay to ask the "experts" to have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

OTOH, at least Bill Barnwell had the game dialed in.

Tommy missed all that because he's a fucking goat.

Most "happened to" pick Denver because they're fucking retards, Tommy. Way to climb on the short bust with them, though.

Congratulations?

Hey retard....the point isn't that either team was picked or why, it's that Seattle fans have this inert need to be respected and when they don't get their cock sucked, they whine like little bitches.

You telling me you would have even given it a thought if it was the 49ers instead of Seattle? No fucking way. Wash it out you pussy.

Shut up, assface. You made a fuckin' fool out of yourself, and now would be a good time to shut your fuckin' hole instead of climbing up on the roof to yell out to everyone how fucking stupid you are.
    That's the flea!

Only thing that makes that better is a "dumb fucking donkey" bomb!

I use that phrase liberally in my on and off line lives.

I'm glad you're getting some use out of that one. It's a reliable insult that always delivers.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

dflea said:

TommySQC said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

CaptainPJ said:

I thought most of the media was fair.

Whoosh?
    No. Every year they pick a winner and a loser. Most happened to pick Denver....big fucking deal. This shit happens all the time but apparently Seahawk fans vaginas get infected if that happens.

But Seattle was the better team by every possible metric. Every advanced stat said Seattle would win, historical comparisons of great offenses meeting great defenses said Seattle would win, even Vegas had Seattle favored at the very beginning. And despite all this, and despite Seattle being the significantly healthier team to boot, almost every national analyst picked the Broncos - the ESPN "experts" tally was something like 31 picked Denver and 9 picked the Hawks. Their local "blogger" beat writers were about 50-50 - the local guys were far superior to the alleged experts because they actually watch the games. It's not sand in the vajayjay to ask the "experts" to have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

OTOH, at least Bill Barnwell had the game dialed in.

Tommy missed all that because he's a fucking goat.

Most "happened to" pick Denver because they're fucking retards, Tommy. Way to climb on the short bust with them, though.

Congratulations?

Hey retard....the point isn't that either team was picked or why, it's that Seattle fans have this inert need to be respected and when they don't get their cock sucked, they whine like little bitches.

You telling me you would have even given it a thought if it was the 49ers instead of Seattle? No fucking way. Wash it out you pussy.

Shut up, assface. You made a fuckin' fool out of yourself, and now would be a good time to shut your fuckin' hole instead of climbing up on the roof to yell out to everyone how fucking stupid you are.
    That's the flea!

Only thing that makes that better is a "dumb fucking donkey" bomb!

I use that phrase liberally in my on and off line lives.

I'm glad you're getting some use out of that one. It's a reliable insult that always delivers.
    Indeed.