Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We gone

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    OreDawg said:

There is no great military reason to leave Afghanistan. We have a skeleton crew there that is holding the Taliban at bay with minimal financial strain as well as minimal risk to the troops there. I for one think we should just stay there indefinitely, leaving power vacuums in the middle east is a bad idea. We're leaving for political reasons and that is a dumb reason to do anything.

Go fuck yourself. Let those fuckers blow each other up for the next thousand years
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    OreDawg said:

There is no great military reason to leave Afghanistan. We have a skeleton crew there that is holding the Taliban at bay with minimal financial strain as well as minimal risk to the troops there. I for one think we should just stay there indefinitely, leaving power vacuums in the middle east is a bad idea. We're leaving for political reasons and that is a dumb reason to do anything.

The Taliban even now is killing every official they can and it's not just members of military. From garbage men to the guys who fix the roads anyone with any kind of official position or job with the current government is being targeted. They will be back in charge of that country with in 3 months of our departure if it takes even that long.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,166
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My position is if they’re going to celebrate Trump for being anti-war when he dropped more bombs than Obama then I’m going to celebrate Biden for saying we are leaving when we all know we’re not.
    Blatant lie.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:
    The problem is that this is true. Its also true if we waited 20 more years to leave. Its also true around the shitholes in the world

People need to fight for their own freedom. Including Americans. Here not there
    Agree, just wondering if the average woke or tugcentrist (TM) realizes their hypocrisy celebrating this. Also, what about the trans community? This is what they’d fret about if Trump did it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • Options
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:
    The problem is that this is true. Its also true if we waited 20 more years to leave. Its also true around the shitholes in the world

Agree, just wondering if the average woke or tugcentrist (TM) realizes their hypocrisy celebrating this. Also, what about the trans community? This is what they’d fret about if Trump did it.
    They fret about everything trump did

"Oh tan suit and dijon mustard hardee har har"

Bro tan suits look good if you're darker and I don't particularly like dijon mustard but I like heavy ground brown.

No one knew about that shit but the left. It's like qanon. Put me under oath and I have no fucking clue.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Bro tan suits look good if you're darker and I don't particularly like dijon mustard but I like heavy ground brown.

No one knew about that shit but the left. It's like qanon. Put me under oath and I have no fucking clue.
    The right "freaked out" over Obama's tan suit and AOC's dancing video.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

The right "freaked out" over Obama's tan suit and AOC's dancing video.
    I've only heard that shit from leftists. I still don't get it either

What the fuck are you gonna use? Ketchup?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What about the Kurds?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

What about the Kurds?

I know people are probably being sarkastic but the kurds are not in afghanistan.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Biden is adding troops to Germany after stopping the planned draw down under Trump

You know who else added troops in Germany?

Caesar
    that reminds me, I need to watch Barbarians on Netfix
  • Options
    hardhat said:

What about the Kurds?

I know people are probably being sarkastic but the kurds are not in afghanistan.
    The kurds are shitty terrorists and deserve to be wiped off the map
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

OreDawg said:

Go fuck yourself. Let those fuckers blow each other up for the next thousand years
    Look I’m all for letting the sandbox become the circular firing squad in isolation. But we? Just learned this lesson like 5 years ago with ISIS, the cancer eventually spreads out of the region. Leaving 2k soldiers over there picking off Camel jockeys from 500 yards out seems like a small price to pay in order to prevent another isis.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
    ISIS had infrastructure. Just phuck the collateral damage and just blow it up if they get antsy. Pick them off at 35,000 feet.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll always support a presence of soldiers for the sole purpose of killing Taliban or ISIS fucks. They're scum of the earth and deserve to die.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'll always support a presence of soldiers for the sole purpose of killing Taliban or ISIS fucks. They're scum of the earth and deserve to die.

We have been in country there for 30 years. Our sole purpose was never the killing of Taliban or ISIS fucks. We were building schools for girls that were then blown up after we moved on. Gave tens of billions to corrupt "moderate" Afghans that accomplished nothing. I'd be happy to stay and kill Taliban. But, we won't. We just act as targets and kill a few here and there. They clearly don't fear or respect us and who would. They read ROE and just laugh at the weak horse. We let them grow their poppies for opium so they could raise money to kill us. How phucked up is that? Just leave.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If we leave, the Chinese will invade within a decade. Let them deal with that quagmire.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We have been in country there for 30 years. Our sole purpose was never the killing of Taliban or ISIS fucks. We were building schools for girls that were then blown up after we moved on. Gave tens of billions to corrupt "moderate" Afghans that accomplished nothing. I'd be happy to stay and kill Taliban. But, we won't. We just act as targets and kill a few here and there. They clearly don't fear or respect us and who would. They read ROE and just laugh at the weak horse. We let them grow their poppies for opium so they could raise money to kill us. How phucked up is that? Just leave.
    What's wrong with live subject target practice? Who needs virtual reality goggles when you got real live scumbags to shoot?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What's wrong with live subject target practice? Who needs virtual reality goggles when you got real live scumbags to shoot?
    Nothing. But that's against the ROE and will continue to be so.