Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jan 6 news

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,299
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    flea shot emotes. A logical thought process died with most of his brain cells. Fixed. Thanks.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

Could you provide a link please? Has someone been charged with homicide as it relates to Ms. Babbitt?
    Not a terrible elucidative twat from #MySharyl. Perhaps that's simply a coroners rule, but that's pretty simplistic too.
    So only leftist propagandists can lead with the misdirect/circle back approach?
    No, you go ahead and do the same. Just claim it's different when you do it.
    I actually didn't if you'd read more closely.

Indica.

Didn't say you did. Said you should.

I never learned to read.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Quite honestly, Mitch, I'm surprised more rioters weren't shot.

Probably cuz they were white.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

flea shot emotes. A logical thought process died with most of his brain cells. Fixed. Thanks.

Fuck off loser duck fag.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Could you provide a link please? Has someone been charged with homicide as it relates to Ms. Babbitt?
    Not a terrible elucidative twat from #MySharyl. Perhaps that's simply a coroners rule, but that's pretty simplistic too.
    So only leftist propagandists can lead with the misdirect/circle back approach?
    No, you go ahead and do the same. Just claim it's different when you do it.
    I actually didn't if you'd read more closely.

Indica.

Didn't say you did. Said you should.

I never learned to read.
    When you intend to communicate 'should', in the English language technically gifted writers use the word "should'.

You SHOULD try to do that next time.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,299
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Fuck off loser duck fag.
    e·mote
    /əˈmōt/

verb
    (especially of an actor) portray emotion in a theatrical manner.
    "the actors would emote for the camera"

log·ic
    /ˈläjik/

noun
    reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,399
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

It's all about the politics with Dazzler. The same Kunt who squirted tears and defended the Gentle Giant as he beat and assaulted a police officer while wrestling with the cop for his gun, has no problem with an unarmed woman being shot despite committing no act of violence.

"Gentle Giant" was shot dead after he fled.

Insurrectionist Babe was shot dead climbing in bashed out window with the mob of her fellow traitors following.

Too nuanced. I know.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It's all about the politics with Dazzler. The same Kunt who squirted tears and defended the Gentle Giant as he beat and assaulted a police officer while wrestling with the cop for his gun, has no problem with an unarmed woman being shot despite committing no act of violence.

Insurrectionist Babe was shot dead climbing in bashed out window with the mob of her fellow traitors following.

Too nuanced. I know.

Shot dead after he turned and started charging the officer he had just assaulted and wrestled with for his weapon. He was no longer fleeing when he was shot dead. Why are you such a liar Dazzler?

The woman shot dead on Jan 6th never assaulted anyone and never tried to take the weapon away from any officer.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Shot dead after he turned and started charging the officer he has just assaulted and wrestled with for his weapon. He was no longer fleeing when he was shot dead. Why are you such a liar Dazzler?

The woman shot dead on Jan 6th never assaulted anyone and never tried to take the weapon away from any officer.
    Yet Wilson shot at him as he ran away . . . 'cuz scary! Then shot him to death because pot gives blacks super powers!

Defending mobs storming the Capitol now, blob? Quite the "conservative".

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Shot dead after he turned and started charging the officer he has just assaulted and wrestled with for his weapon. He was no longer fleeing when he was shot dead. Why are you such a liar Dazzler?

Yet Wilson shot at him as he ran away . . . 'cuz scary! Then shot him to death because pot gives blacks super powers!

So you're saying Obama and Eric Holder are liars. Must have something to do with them being black. Again, the woman killed on Jan 6th, never assaulted anyone. Never tried to take the weapon away from any LEO. Unarmed non-violent blonds must have super powers.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

So you're saying Obama and Eric Holder are liars. Must have something to do with them being black. Again, the woman killed on Jan 6th, never assaulted anyone. Never tried to take the weapon away from any LEO.
    Eric Holder is a pussy.

I'm sure San Diego riot chick just wanted to ask a couple questions.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

So you're saying Obama and Eric Holder are liars. Must have something to do with them being black. Again, the woman killed on Jan 6th, never assaulted anyone. Never tried to take the weapon away from any LEO.
    Eric Holder is a pussy.

He may or may not be a pussy but you must also believe both he and Obama are liars. Is it because they're black?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

He may or may not be a pussy but you must also believe both he and Obama are liars. Is it because they're black?
    I guess you have some killer narrative running through your head. Do you even need my participation for that? The floor is yours.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

I guess you have some killer narrative running through your head. Do you even need my participation for that? The floor is yours.
    The only narrative I have I already stated. You squirted tears over a violent criminal who assaulted a cop and tried to take away the cop's weapon. You have no problem with shooting, unarmed, nonviolent women. Your positions are based entirely on your politics.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

The only narrative I have I already stated. You squirted tears over a violent criminal who assaulted a cop and tried to take away the cop's weapon. You have no problem with shooting, unarmed, nonviolent women. Your positions are based entirely on your politics.
    "Squirted tears"?

The difference between shooting a felon in the act of committing the felony--your chick--and shooting a felon after the fact should be obvious even to you. The deaths are regrettable in both cases, but your chick was an existing threat, not a past threat. Neither decedent was a particularly sympathetic figure.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

"Squirted tears"?

The difference between shooting a felon in the act of committing the felony--your chick--and shooting a felon after the fact should be obvious even to you. The deaths are regrettable in both cases, but your chick was an existing threat, not a past threat. Neither decedent was a particularly sympathetic figure.
    But it wasn't after the fact. You can repeat your lie as many times as you like it doesn't make it true Dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

"Squirted tears"?

But it wasn't after the fact. You can repeat your lie as many times as you like it doesn't make it true Dazzler.
    Wilson's sergeant is a racist, but not willing to commit perjury apparently. Good thing there's a police union, ain't it? No telling how much more Wilson would have confessed if he hadn't been hustled off for treatment of his "injuries".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

"Squirted tears"?

Wilson's sergeant is a racist, but not willing to commit perjury apparently. Good thing there's a police union, ain't it? No telling how much more Wilson would have confessed if he hadn't been hustled off for treatment of his "injuries".
    So we're back to Obama and Holder being liars.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

"Squirted tears"?

Is that supposed to be some kind of rebuttal?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Too nuanced. I know.

Eric Holder is a pussy.

"Squirted tears"?

Is that supposed to be some kind of rebuttal?
    Yeah, you ignore the fact that the Obama Justice Department investigated the case and concluded that your version of the event never happened. You reject their investigation because he doesn't support the lies and bullshit you spouted about this case from the outset.

If Holder could have nailed this white cop for killing the Gentle Giant he would have loved to do so. But unlike you, Holder was bound by the evidence and couldn't just lie about the case like you did/do.