Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dear Abby: Help! I'm dazed; he's confused

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    Interesting discussion ~ I don't know, but sounds like clear and pragmatic thinking from LJDF to me...
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I am infrastructure and so can you
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Shit tweet. Shit tweeter.

She’s right, by definition. Republicans hate facts.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The facts say you're a dipshit.
    Sledog said:

This claim is disputed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The Rats are busy bastardizing the language trying to claim that "infrastructure" includes childcare and this Kunt talks about how Republicans hate facts. The party that believes there are 57 genders talks about Republicans hating facts. The Kunt who claimed just the other day that the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community is the fault of white racism talking about how Republicans hate facts. Now that is fucking rich.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

The masses equate infrastructure with physical existence of something. Right or wrong that’s what they believe. If you are playing marketing games against the accepted meaning you are being deliberately dishonest.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

The Rats are busy bastardizing the language trying to claim that "infrastructure" includes childcare and this Kunt talks about how Republicans hate facts. The party that believes there are 57 genders talks about Republicans hating facts. The Kunt who claimed just the other day that the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community is the fault of white racism talking about how Republicans hate facts. Now that is fucking rich.
    Remember when Stretch claimed that food stamps were infrastructure. When you give someone free sh*t it isn't free. It comes from someone, either taxes, debt or inflation. Just the facts Ma'am.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wonder why our roads are shit

No I don't
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

Sledog said:

This claim is disputed.
    Let's see who disputes it besides the dipshit.
    Standard Supporter

I wonder why our roads are shit

No I don't

Remember how barry funneled a trillion into shovel ready jobs and fixed all the roads. Me neither, most of it funneled into state payments for government employees. Infrastucture.
    Bob_C said:

The masses equate infrastructure with physical existence of something. Right or wrong that’s what they believe. If you are playing marketing games against the accepted meaning you are being deliberately dishonest.
    The masses support Biden’s infrastructure plan. I’m sorry you feel that the definitions of words are a “marketing game” but feel free to run against it since so many people will be upset. I suspect you’ll stick to attacking 0.4% of the population, just like op.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Je suis infrastructure
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

The masses support Biden’s infrastructure plan. I’m sorry you feel that the definitions of words are a “marketing game” but feel free to run against it since so many people will be upset. I suspect you’ll stick to attacking 0.4% of the population, just like op.
    Someone once wrote, "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways." You should take this to heart. Bob C is correct, the MSM is not telling the "masses" what the stimulus package contains. They use the term "infrastructure" because you can see the sh*tty roads and bridges. The assumption is that they will be fixed. The truth is very little is going to roads and bridges because you leftards hate cars and the individuals freedom travel on their own terms.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    See that my post came untethered and drifted into the Tug. What up boyz?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Je suis infrastructure

Si se podemos!

Bob_C said:

Like you missed Trump's infrastructure plans during the whole Russia! Russia! Russia! bullshit you fell for. Or during the 2 phony impeachment trials.

Fuck off with the "Biden's Plan" bullshit, shill.

One word: Podesta.

10% off the top for the big guy.

And before Kobe and his ilk re-define it, take all the screenshots you need:

Infrastructure is the set of fundamental facilities and systems that support the sustainable functionality of households and firms. Serving a country, city, or other area,[1] including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function.[2] Infrastructure is composed of public and private physical structures such as roads, railways, bridges, tunnels, water supply, sewers, electrical grids, and telecommunications (including Internet connectivity and broadband access). In general, infrastructure has been defined as "the physical components of interrelated systems providing commodities and services essential to enable, sustain, or enhance societal living conditions" and maintain the surrounding environment.[3]
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Circular logic. The masses support it because they hear infrastructure and think they know what that means. If they knew what infrastructure meant in the bill they might feel differently.

Why not be totally transparent? If the bill was so good on its own there should be no problem with presenting the nuance. We were promised transparency, we are getting marketing.